Conception - State Of Deception (2CD) (Japan Limited Edition) (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Jan 2021, 07:24

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020 (Japan Limited Edition)
Style : Progressive Power Metal , Heavy Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

Norwegian progressive power / hard rock band known for melodic and rhythmic music of a unique, powerful, yet dynamic blend, with influences from flamenco, jazz and classical music.Formed in 1989, members: Roy Khan, vocals, Tore Østby, guitar, Ingar Amlien, bass, and Arve Heimdal, drums. Albums: 1991 The Last Sunset 1993 Parallel Minds 1995 In Your Multitude 1997 Flow.Active 1989-1997 with tours in Europe and Japan. Reunited for three shows in 2005: co headlining Prog Power in Atlanta, also headlining shows in Rockefeller in Oslo and their hometown Gjøvik.After the release of Flow Roy Khan joined American melodic metal band Kamelot, Tore formed progressive metal band ARK, Ingar focused on his black metal band Crest of Darkness and Arve recorded with Norwegian blues rock band Nickels and Dimes and progressive band Glow.Now Conception is back with new material, in the form of the My Dark Symphony EP in 2018, and a brand new album in 2020.

Album:

Their Facebook page says it, YouTube channels are screamin´ it, the whole Scandinavian music lovers has been craving it… Conception are BACK!Personally, this is an album I have been looking forward to for a long, long time, and an album I was hoping for, but wasn’t sure I would experience.The voice of Roy Khan has been surely missed in my life, as he is one of the best vocalists alive out there in my opinion. And after having listened to him with his other (former) band, Conception is where he belongs.To hear the original members of Norwegian band Conception come together once again, gives me the chills. Even though State of Deception starts off really dark and mysterious, these guys have something special, and have had since they started playing together in the nineties. Their mood keeps changing throughout the album.Tore Østby, Roy Khan, Ingar Amlien and Arve Heimdal are four individuals that oozes musicality. And when they come together something magical happens.There is so much feeling in the sound that Conception creates. All elements in their music are pulled together in a perfect mix of metal, feelings, power and prog, and foremost great music! One can truly feel that they are enjoying being back together after 20+ years. These guys belong together!I would love to give you, our readers, some favourite tunes from this album, but it is difficult, as it shifts and turns in sound. One moment I love some rough riffs from Østby, other times I love the soul and feeling of his guitar.And let me tell you, Khan is really singing his heart out on this album. He has that rare personality and feeling in his voice that touches me.. I mean really touches me, deep into my core. Unique! And I think this is the best he’s ever been I don’t even need to tell you what Ingar and Arve are doing… I mean.. ROCK solid! They all are! Who knew that drums and bass could bring so much emotions? There have been some great album releases already this early in 2020, but oh my goodness. THIS is the one! I am floored by Conception and State of Deception!This album needs to be listened to from the beginning until the end, song by song. It has been thought out and produced to perfection. I seriously have nothing more than praise to give! Thank you guys! Conception are TRULY back! My number one release so far this year, and it will take one hell of a release to beat it!

Line Up:

Roy Khan - Vocals (1991-1998, 2005, 2018-present) - See also: Roy Khan, ex-Kamelot
Tore Østby - Guitars, Keyboards (1989-1998, 2018-present), Guitars (2005) - See also: ex-Ark, ex-D.C. Cooper, ex-Street Legal
Ingar Amlien - Bass (1990-1998, 2005, 2018-present) - See also: Crest of Darkness, ex-Ars Macabra
Arve Heimdal - Drums, Percussion (1990-1998, 2005, 2018-present) - See also: ex-Crest of Darkness

Tracklist:

CD1: State Of Deception

01. In: Deception
02. Of Raven And Pigs
03. Waywardly Broken
04. No Rewind
05. The Mansion
06. By The Blues
07. Anybody Out There
08. She Dragoon
09. Feather Moves (Remastered)

CD2: My Dark Symphony

01. Re:Conception
02. Grand Again
03. Into The Wild
04. Quite Alright
05. The Moment
06. My Dark Symphony

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných