Doro - Magic Diamonds - Best Of Rock, Ballads & Rare Treasures (3CD) (Box Set Edition) (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Doro - Magic Diamonds - Best Of Rock, Ballads & Rare Treasures (3CD) (Box Set Edition) (2020)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Jan 2021, 07:15

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 800 mb

Bio:

Dorothee Pesch (born 3 June 1964, Düsseldorf, Germany), popularly known as Doro Pesch or Doro, is a German hard rock vocalist and songwriter, formerly front-woman of the heavy metal band Warlock. The name Doro has also been associated with the touring band accompanying the singer, whose members have continuously changed in more than twenty years of uninterrupted activity, the most stable presences guaranteed by bassist Nick Douglas and drummer Johnny Dee.Doro started her career in garage bands in native Düsseldorf underground scene and achieved media visibility and some commercial success with Warlock in the 1980s. Warlock were starting to have an opening in the US market, when they went through many line-up changes and Pesch was left the only original member of the band. She started a solo career under the name Doro, in order to avoid legal battles between her record label PolyGram and her former manager. She released two albums in the US with producers Joey Balin and Gene Simmons, but they were not the breakthrough that she hoped.During the rise of grunge and alternative rock in the 1990s, her record label relegated her productions only to the European region, where she continued to tour extensively. She remained a successful charting artist in Germany, despite living and producing her albums in the US. When classic heavy metal found again the favour of the public, she returned to tour all over the world and her popularity as a veteran singer grew considerably, inspiring many new female metal artists. Doro is also known for her duets performed both live and in studio with other singers and musicians of the metal scene, whom she has befriended in her long career.To this date, she has released sixteen studio albums, the latest being Raise Your Fist in 2012. Doro continues her recording career and is prolific touring artist all over the world. When not on tour, she resides in New York City.In June 2013, the music magazine Metal Hammer assigned Doro the Golden God Legend award.

Album:

On her own label "Rare Diamonds Productions" metal queen Doro Pesch will release an impressive exhibition of her work on November 13, 2020. Named "Magic Diamonds - Best of Rock, Ballads & Rare Treasures" the fans will get 56 (!) songs on 3-CD or a 4-Vinyl-Box or in a strictly limited box set everything their heart desires - and even more! There are: 20 of her greatest rock songs (including "Burn It Up") and 19 beautiful ballads (including "Beyond The Trees"), including eight newly arranged or live versions of her favorite songs. As a bonus Doro also delivers 17 rare gems in the form of previously unreleased songs or early studio versions of their hits.So after the mammoth Motörhead Box Set comes an almost half as weighty collection of tracks from Metal Queen Doro who was of course a good mate of Lemmy’s over the years and in our recent interview recalls his words to her before Warlock’s classic Donington debut.As collections go this really is something special, and being personally chosen by Doro from her recently acquired catalogue (now that the label has released it to her) it seems extra special. As a result this is a rather weighty collection that tries to cover all bases in one hit. It works in a way in that it takes you through her catalogue in some style but like any ‘Best of’ collection I’m sure fans will decry some omissions!Broken down into three CDs and comprising 56 songs it’s a lot of music to get through and as I told Doro last month I did it over the space of a day which is almost four hours of music. Not only that tough this one comes in a number of formats – both vinyl and CD – one version even coming in a special presentation box with an exclusive Doro perfume called ‘True At Heart’ (there is both a male and female version) as well as a ‘Magic Diamonds’ tube scarf.Getting to the music we have effectively three sets – The Best of Rock which hits the spot exactly and If I’m honest it was always the Rockers that I preferred in Doro’s catalogue. So you get classics like ‘All We are’ along with the fiery ‘Burn It Up’ and bakers like ‘Descent’ (featuring the wonderful Pete Steele), ‘Kiss Me Like A Cobra’, and a new live version of ‘Raise Your Fist In The Air from the ‘Forever Warriors Forever United’ Tour. There’s also a great ‘Now Or Never (featuring Slash)’ and a great orchestral version of ‘I Rule The Ruins’ as well as previously unreleased track ‘Grab The Bull (Last Man Standing)’ which is pretty cool.The second CD – The Best Of Ballads opens with an orchestral take on ‘Für Immer’ (which is nice but I personally prefer the original) and adds all the usual suspects. There’s even a new version of Doro’s favourite ballad ‘Love Me in Black’ which isn’t quite as satisfying as the original, making you wonder why artists like to rejig the classics fans have that attachment to when there’s plenty of other material that potentially could be updated and appreciated more with a make-over. We also get two more live tracks from the ‘Forever Warriors Forever United’ Tour – ‘Rare Diamond’ and ‘Make Time For Love’ which actually just make me wish that we had a full concert from that tour instead. One of the highlights on the disc of course though is the classic ‘Love Me Forever (Featuring Lemmy)’ as well as live unplugged versions of ‘Undying’ and ‘Constant Danger’ an another unreleased track – a NYC version of ‘Prisoner Of Love’.For fans it’s probably disc three that hold most appeal here, collecting as it does a number of ‘Rare Treasures’ many of which are live and for me which is crowned by Doro’s version of ‘Egypt (The Chains Are On)’ (which Ronnie loved) and ‘Bad Blood’ – live version featuring Blaze Bayley. The 18 tracks on this disc really are exceptional.Sure you may have some of this and may know the tracks well, but there’s enough rarities on here to keep us all happy. If you’re flush with cash this Christmas I suggest the 3-CD Boxes including the ‘True At Heart’ perfumes (his or hers) and a ‘Magic Diamonds’ tube scarf. Unsure what a tube scarf is? So was I so check out my interview with Doro where she explains it. As far as the music goes this is unambiguously great.

Line-Up:

Doro Pesch – vocals
Joe Taylor – guitars
Nick Douglas – bass
Johnny Dee – drums
Oliver Palotai, Luca Princiotta – keyboards, guitars
additional musicians;
Tarja Turunen – vocals on "Walking with the Angels"
Dennis Krueger – guitar
Chris Lietz – guitar, keyboards
Andreas Bruhn – guitars, bass
Klaus Vanscheidt – guitar, backing vocals
Torsten Sickert – keyboards, guitars, bass
Liv Kristine – backing vocals
Floor Jansen – backing vocals
Angela Gossow – backing vocals
Liv of Sister Sin – backing vocals

Tracklist:

CD1: Best Of Rock

01. All We Are ('The Fight‘ Version) (03:01)
02. Thunderspell (04:39)
03. Burn It Up (02:46)
04. I Adore You (03:19)
05. Descent (feat. Pete Steele) (04:02)
06. You‘re My Family (04:14)
07. Kiss Me Like a Cobra (03:18)
08. Haunted Heart (05:14)
09. Raise Your Fist In The Air (New Live Recording „Forever Warriors Forever United“ Tour) (03:12)
10. Now or Never (feat. Slash) (03:51)
11. The Night of the Warlock (05:40)
12. I Rule the Ruins (Classic Night Orchestra Version) (04:02)
13. Fight (04:09)
14. Always Live to Win (03:01)
15. Breaking the Law (feat. Udo Dirkschneider) (04:22)
16. Revenge (New Live Recording „Forever Warriors Forever United“ Tour) (04:38)
17. Ich will Alles (02:25)
18. Salvaje (02:48)
19. Dedication (I Give My Blood) (03:54)
20. Grab The Bull (Last Man Standing) (First Draft – Previously Unreleased) (04:56)

CD2: Best Of Ballads

01. Für immer (Classic Night Orchestra Version) 4:33
02. Above The Ashes 4:17
03. Love Me In Black (New Recording 2020) 4:48
04. Scarred 4:37
05. Rare Diamond (New Live Recording “Forever Warriors Forever United” Tour) 3:39
06. Make Time For Love (New Live Recording “Forever Warriors Forever United” Tour) 5:24
07. Tausend Mal gelebt (Live) 4:22
08. Fall For Me Again (Live) 4:33
09. Give Me A Reason 4:19
10. Love Me Forever (feat. Lemmy Kilmister) 5:15
11. Angel In The Dark 4:13
12. Walking With The Angels (feat. Tarja Turunen) 4:54
13. Beyond The Trees (New Recording 2020) 2:45
14. Herzblut 4:38
15. Undying (live Unplugged) 3:16
16. Constant Danger (live Unplugged) 3:00
17. Prisoner Of Love (NYC Version – previously unreleased) 4:02
18. Warrior Soul 4:40

CD3: Rare Treasures

01. The Queen 3:36
02. Metal Tango (Classic Night Orchestra Version) 3:58
03. I Rule The Ruins (Live) 5:04
04. Hellbound (Live) 3:03
05. Even Angels Cry (Live) 4:32
06. The Fortuneteller (Live) 5:09
07. Save My Soul (Live) 3:45
08. Egypt (The Chains Are On) 6:10
09. She’s Like Thunder 3:50
10. Bad Blood (live – feat. Blaze Bayley) 3:29
11. Whenever I Think Of You (Live) 4:36
12. My Majesty (Live) 4:22
13. Hellraiser (Live) 4:20
14. Alles Ist Gut (Live) 4:00
15. Let Love Rain On Me (Live) 3:54
16. Chained 4:16
17. Black Rose 3:41
18. Nothing Else Matters 5:47

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní