Billion Dollar Babies - Battle Axe (3CD) (Complete Remastered Edition) (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Nov 2020, 08:56

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 123 mb

Bio:

In 1977, three of Alice Cooper's former band members recorded a little known album without the influential shock rocker and called themselves the Billion Dollar Babies.That year, Mike Bruce (guitar, vocals), Dennis Dunaway (bass) and Neal Smith (drums) teamed up with keyboardist Bob Dolin and guitarist/ singer Mike Marconi and named themselves after Cooper's Billion Dollar Babies album of 1973, which was among his biggest sellers. Offering competent but unremarkable hard rock and arena rock that wasn't nearly as distinctive or as interesting as Cooper's own music, the Billion Dollar Babies recorded Battle Axe for Polydor in 1977. The LP bombed commercially, and the Billion Dollar Babies never recorded a second album. Battle Axe has been out of print since the late 1970s and is unlikely to ever be reissued on CD, although Tendolar (a bootleg label) swiped three of its selections (&"Too Young," &"Need Your Love" and &"Dance With Me") in the 1990s for the Cooper bootleg Camelback Kids.

Album:

Three CDs. Following Muscle Of Love in 1974, the original Alice Cooper band took a break to consider solo projects outside of the band. The plan had been for the original Alice Cooper band to regroup and record in 1977, but by this time the name of the band had become very much synonymous with it's lead singer - Vincent Furnier - who now had very much morphed into Alice as far as the public were concerned. The "solo" Alice record Welcome to My Nightmare had firmly separated Alice Cooper the singer from Alice Cooper the band. Rather than abandon the intended album, drummer Neal Smith, guitarist Michael Bruce and bassist Dennis Dunaway joined forces with lead guitarist Mike Marconi and Alice Cooper keyboard player Bob Dolin, and signing to Polydor records, fashioned the abandoned Alice Cooper band album into Battle Axe, calling themselves Billion Dollar Babies, a very deliberate nod to their previous incarnation. The Battle Axe LP was a creditable collection of a dozen original, commercial rock songs that would easily have served as a new Alice LP. The album unfortunately struggled to find an audience upon release, and the Billion Dollar Babies project was short lived. The original album has now been augmented with a whole disc of demos made for the album, including non-album tracks 'I Don't Know Babe', 'Wallow Through This Madness', 'Only One Will Walk Away' and 'High Heels Hollywood'. The Billion Dollar Babies only played four live shows before disbanding, but thankfully someone was around to record the very first of these shows, in Flint, Michigan on 6th July 1977.

Line Up:

Neal Smith – Drums, Percussion, Vocals
Dennis Dunaway – Bass, Vocals
Michael Bruce – Lead Vocals, Guitar
Bob Dolin – Keyboards, Synths, Vocals
Mike Marconi – Guitar, Vocals

Tracklist:

CD1 - Battle Axe (1977):

01. Too Young
02. Shine Your Love
03. I Miss You
04. Wasn't I The One
05. Love Is Rather Blind
06. Rock 'N' Roll Radio
07. Dance With Me
08. Rock Me Slowly
09. Ego Mania
10. Battle Axe
11. (Sudden Death)
12. Winner

CD2 - Battle Axe Demos:

01. Shine Your Love
02. Miss You
03. Wasn't I The One
04. Dance With Me
05. Want To Go Home
06. Love Is Rather Blind
07. Rock Me Slowly
08. Battle Axe / Sudden Death / Winner
09. Rock 'N' Roll Prison
10. Runaway Inst.
11. I Don't Know Babe
12. Wallow Through This Madness
13. Only One Will Walk Away
14. High Heels Hollywood

CD3 - Live: First Ever Show Flint, Michigan, Usa, 6th July 1977:

01. I Miss You
02. Rock 'N' Roll Radio
03. Love Is Rather Blind
04. Rock Me Slowly
05. Alice Cooper Medley: No More Mr. Nice Guy / Elected / School's Out
06. Battle Axe Suite: Ego Mania
07. Battle Axe
08. Nights In Cracked Leather / Sudden Death / Winner
09. Too Young
10. Billion Dollar Babies

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných