Foreigner - The Can’t Slow Down (2CD) (Deluxe Edition) (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Nov 2020, 14:35

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 178 mb

Bio:

Foreigner is a British-American rock band,originally formed in 1976 by veteran English musician Mick Jones and fellow Briton and ex-King Crimson member Ian McDonald along with American vocalist Lou Gramm.Jones came up with the band's name as he, McDonald and Dennis Elliott were English, while Gramm, Al Greenwood and Ed Gagliardi were American.Their biggest hit single, "I Want to Know What Love Is", topped the UK and US Charts among others. They are one of the world’s best-selling bands of all time with worldwide sales of more than 80 million records,including 37.5 million albums in the United States alone.

Album:

"Can't Slow Down" was originally released in 2009, 15 years after Foreigner's previous studio album. It marked the Melodic Rock comeback of the year; praised by fans and critics alike.Exclusive to this 2CD Deluxe Digipak Edition is the second CD,B-Sides And Extra Tracks" which includes a carefully selected set of Foreigner's biggest hits as well as beloved fan favourites - all recorded in energetic live versions of which some will be released the first time on CD. This collection is topped of by an exclusive Radio Edit of "Can't Slow Down"'s lead single 'In Pieces'. CD2 will also become available as a Strictly Limited Heavyweight Double LP Edition on transparent orange vinyl.

Line-Up:

Kelly Hansen – lead vocals
Mick Jones – lead guitar, piano, backing vocals
Thom Gimbel – guitars, saxophone, backing vocals
Michael Bluestein – keyboards, backing vocals
Jeff Pilson – bass guitar, backing vocals
Brian Tichy – drums, percussion

Additional Musicians:

Marti Frederiksen – guitars, keyboards, percussion, backing vocals
Russ Irwin – keyboards on "Too Late"
Jason Bonham – drums on "Too Late"
Ryan Brown – drums on "Lonely"
Jason Paige – backing vocals
Suzie McNeil – backing vocals

Production:

Producers – Marti Frederiksen and Mick Jones (Tracks 1-12); Mark Ronson (Track 13)
Recorded by Marti Frederiksen
Additional and Vocal Engineer – Jason Paige
Mixing – Anthony Focx and Marti Frederiksen
Edited and Mastered by Anthony Focx
Art Direction – Hackmart, Inc.
Photography – Bill Bernstein

Tracklist:

CD1: Studio Album

01. Can't Slow Down
02. In Pieces
03. When It Comes To Love
04. Living In A Dream
05. I Can't Give Up
06. Ready
07. Give Me A Sign
08. I'll Be Home Tonight
09. Too Late
10. Lonely
11. As Long As I Live
12. Angel Tonight
13. Fool For You Anyway

CD2: B-Sides and Extra Tracks

01. In Pieces (radio Edit)
02. Cold As Ice (live)
03. Say You Will (live)
04. Urgent (live)
05. At War With The World (live)
06. Headknocker (live)
07. Juke Box Hero (live)
08. Feels Like The First Time (live)
09. Starrider (live)
10. Hot Blooded (live)
11. The Flame Still Burns (live)
12. Head Games (live)
13. I Want To Know What Love Is (live)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných