A Perfect Day - With Eyes Wide Open (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Okt 2020, 11:15

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 123 mb

Bio:

The concept of A PERFECT DAY came about when Andrea Cantarelli - guitarist and co-founding member of the Italian Heavy Metal band Labyrinth – presented the new songs and riffs he was working on to his bandmate Roberto Tiranti. The musical direction was evidently different from what they have been developing on Labyrinth’s recent releases, more in line with Hard Rock rather than Power Metal.Roberto immediately loved the music that Andrea played him and started to work on songs and melodies which during 2011 and 2012 brought life to the debut album which finally sees the light of day now on Frontiers Records.“Labyrinth is my band, but now it is not enough” says Cantarelli. “APD is what I need today. I need another band, a real band in order to express my creative juices. Musically speaking we are now in Hard Rock territory, however I have tried to give the sound a more dynamic and modern edge, not far away from acts like Alter Bridge or Stone Sour”. But melody still plays a leading role in A PERFECT DAY music. Although, on the one hand, melodies are sometimes very relaxed, they are in contrast, with the wall of sound created by the heavy guitar riffing.

Album:

The third born in the A Perfect Day family, entitled "With Eyes Wide Open" and delighted by the touch of the renowned producer Marco Barusso, allows the sound an impressively broader and more American-like airplay, as the band rediscovers a truly free range and impetuous attitude. Ten intense, passionate and concise songs that definitively replace the late 80s class metal influences with the more recent hard blues revival of Black Stone Cherry and Blackberry Smoke, keeping the almost mandatory post-grunge junction at the centre of the project. On the other hand, the conceptual approach of the lyrics is almost unchanged: little frescos of everyday life, able to paint the existential questions of contemporary man with all the colours of introspection, generating a splendid contrast with an increasingly playful and visceral musical proposal. Assuming that the third album is the most challenging test for any band, we can declare that A Perfect Day's "With Eyes Wide Open" not only brilliantly succeeded, but it even manages to take the decisive step towards a captivating and international style.

Line-Up:

Marco Baruffetti - VOCALS
Andrea Cantarelli - GUITARS
Gigi Andreone - BASS
Alessandro Bissa - DRUMS

Tracklist:

01. Pull Me Out
02. Give It Away
03. Whatever You Want Me (To Do)
04. Starlight
05. Mama Said
06. The Hideaway
07. The Love We've Waited
08. The Roots
09. In My Room
10. All Of My Life

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných