Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 184 mb

Bio:

Classic band /nwobhm...The Black Box Recordings Vols 1 & 2 are available to order from the Airforce FaceBook page shop.Chop Pitman (guitars) and Tony Hatton (bass) played together in a band called E.L-34. However the band split up in the mid-1980s.Chop was a very good friend of Steve Harris ( Iron Maiden ) and mentioned to Steve that he was looking for a drummer to form a new band along with Tony Hatton. Steve Harris introduced Chop to former Iron Maiden drummer Doug Sampson.Steve Harris took Doug Sampson to the studio and Chop Pitman .. Steve Harris and Doug Sampson had a jamming session together. Doug Sampson then decided to join Chop Pitman and Chop's ex-bandmate Tony Hatton.Airforce was Born...The band gigged together for over 11 yrs with various vocalists.They then decided to go on their separate ways and were involved with other projects - Chop Pitman carried on with the band name Airforce with various musicians.In 2010 he met up with vocalist Dilian Arnaudov through a friend and asked him to stand in for a gig as Airforce vocalist. After a while Dilian had to return to his native Bulgaria due to family issues but he stayed in touch with Chop.In 2015 Airforce was contacted by Watchout Records and was asked if the band would supply a track for the "Origins of Iron" cd which featured all ex Iron Maiden members.Airforce then released a Compilation album ( "Judgement Day" ) in 2016 which stirred a renewed interest in the band.Doug Sampson and Tony Hatton came to the launch party of that album and at that point It was collectively decided to get the original band back together. After they auditioned Dilian Arnaudov, the missing piece of the puzzle was found.Dilian and the band wasted no time in writing new material and performing all over the UK and other parts of Europe.In 2018 Airforce released two E.P.s: "The Black Box Recordings" volumes 1 and 2. Paul Di'Anno (ex-Iron Maiden singer) was invited to record 1 song ('Sniper') for the 2nd EP.Later that year, Italian singer Ivan Giannini (Derdian, Vision Divine) started helping the band fulfill their live commitments.In January 2019 Airforce recorded 1 song with Paul Mario Day on vocals. Paul Mario Day was the very first singer of Iron Maiden and also sang with More, Wildfire and Sweet).

Album:

Normally, I hate bands that sound exactly like another one. Usually, if I hear that discount Bruce Dickinson voice on my speakers with the 80s power metal cheese, I groan. However, AIRFORCE was a surprising exception. Mainly because vocalist Flavio Linmo can sing. And the band can play. By the way, since their drummer was the original drummer for IRON MAIDEN, and they collaborated with the band’s very first singer, they have no excuse not to hit that iconic sound out of the park!The opening song is straightforward, presenting a simple, speeding 80s style sound that lets you know what you’re getting for the rest of the album. Normally, I complain about bands that try to sound like IRON MAIDEN. However, when the vocalist is a talented dead-ringer for Bruce Dickinson and stays in his range, I don’t mind. “Fight” has a simple melody with a hard, steady snare behind some pretty decent vocals. The singer is clear, coherent, and has a smooth timbre which is impressive.The second track, “Die For You,” takes on its own vocal characteristics, but continues the clear, operatic style from the first track. The refrain is especially smooth and shows great vocal control. I enjoyed the main riff for “Son Of The Damned.” It’s very lyrical. Plus, the melody change in the middle of the song shows great character. The song also throws in some surprises, like a belt at the end of the guitar solo. The vocals were subdued before this point.The songs are characterized well through the vocals, but not necessarily through the melody. The balladic nature of “The Reaper” is great and makes the listener pay attention. However, at this point, the riffs throughout the album run into each other. They’re all mid-tempo, soaring melodies without too much differentiation. The biggest differences I notice are in the vocals, with smooth, subtle low notes in the previous songs, and higher, clear belts in this one.We begin to see some melody shifts when they adopt musical painting. The narrative beginning of “Finest Hour” is a great setup for the rolling high-pitched riff that follows it. I like how one guitar keeps a staccato and contrasts with the smoother, rolling riff in the back. Of all the tracks, vocally, this is the most similar to Dickinson. The galloping melody in “Don’t Look In Her Eyes” is captivating, even after the two tone changes.“War Games” begins like the album’s designated ballad but comes in with some biting guitars at the beginning. Nonetheless, it keeps a slow, steady tone. The vocals are rich here, utilizing their lower register to bring us some sweet notes.The album leaves us with “Faith Healer.” The closing track promises us everything from the intro: ambiance, hard, clear riffs, and to leave us with a satisfying showstopper. They have a few bells and whistles, mainly some whirlwind guitar riffs thrown in. It keeps the guitars going as long as it can before fizzling out in a low, demonic laugh. All things considered, it’s a good way to end an album.Overall, the melodies remind me of JUDAS PRIEST and the vocals definitely remind me of Dickinson. While I wouldn’t give this band points for originality, they’re solid enough that I’d tell IRON MAIDEN fans to go check them out.

Line-Up:

Flávio Lino - Vocals (2019-present) - See also: ex-Deadlyforce
Tony Hatton - Bass (1987-2001, 2016-present) - See also: ex-EL-34, ex-Pure Alcohol
Chop Pitman - Guitars (lead) (1987-2001, 2008-present) - See also: ex-EL-34
Doug Sampson - Drums (1987-1999, 2010-present) - See also: Ides Of March, ex-Iron Maiden, ex-Beards Breath, ex-Janski, ex-Jets, ex-Press Gang, ex-Smiler

Tracklist:

01. Fight
02. Die For You
03. Son of The Damned
04. The Reaper
05. Finest Hour
06. Don’t Look In Her Eyes
07. I Feel Your Pain
08. War Games
09. Band of Brothers
10. The War Inside
11. Faith Healer (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných