Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Melodic Symphonic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

A melodic/symphonic metal band from Seinäjoki, Finland, founded in 2005.Star Insight is a symphonic melodic / industrial metal band from Southern Ostrobothnia.Has been operating since 2005. Star Insight is a melodic / industrial metal band from finland. Founded in 2005.Heavily influenced by The Kovenant.

Album:

Finnish symphonic metal band Star Insight is back after six years. The band released their debut album Messera in 2014 and they are ready to release its successor “Across The Galaxy” on October 16th 2020 via Inverse Records.The album is mixed and mastered by Kimmo Perämäki (Spiritus Mortis, Masquerade, Celesty).STAR INSIGHT are a Melodic Symphonic Death Metal band from Seinajoki, Etela-Pohjanmaa, Finland. This is their second full-length album and first since ‘’Messera’’ released back in 2014. They were formed back in 2005 and only have three official releases under their belt. They are one of the rare bands that talk a lot about astrology and constellations in their lyrics and I thought this was a nice departure for the genre. They consider themselves as Space Black Metal and were highly influenced by the band THE KOVENANT, well that’s a name I haven’t heard in more than a decade. I don’t hear that influence in the sound of the band but it may be a band that really encouraged themselves to start a band.The dual vocalist approach is a tricky one at best, you have to have two skilled vocalists that really mesh well with the music and the intertwining vocals obviously. You have the harsh vocals and the very operatic female vocals. Unfortunately for them, they can’t find the right balance between both vocalists to make it really worthwhile for the listener out there. There is not real chemistry and they don’t fuel off each other like other bands. They felt standalone and put together forcefully. The harsh vocals are the best of the two, resembling a mix of Burton C. Bell formerly of FEAR FACTORY and GG6 from AMARANTHE. I think they should have stuck with only him as a vocalist because musically it fits better with him. The operatic female vocals are mundane at best and get on the nerves quickly and does not really mesh well with the type of direction they are going. ‘’It’s All Lies’’ is chaotic at best and the back and forth between the vocalist is downright irritating. The osmosis of both harsh and clean vocals is just not there at all and felt forced.I enjoyed the lyrical content and the heavy influence as astronomy, astrology and the sun and stars is really cool. It’s something you rarely have nowadays and they strayed away from many repeating lyrical themes you usually have. The lyrics are good and that cover is beyond awesome. The man with the Plague Mask holding the hourglass is very ominous, especially for 2020. When the nicest thing you have to say from a band is the cover art, well that’s not a good sign. The musicianship is fine but this is far from memorable and the type of album you listen to once and then put it back on the shelf. A chaotic effort mixed with a lack of chemistry and heart unfortunately.

Line Up:

Aapo Timonen - Bass
Mikael Nurmi - Guitars - See also: ex-Diesense
Pekka Rajala - Vocals
Anna Pellikka - Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Escape as a Last Resort (03:37)
02. Reaching for the Sky Above (03:02)
03. I'm Not a Number (03:22)
04. It's All Lies (03:42)
05. Withing Horizon (03:50)
06. Across the Galaxy (04:16)
07. Death to the Stars (03:59)
08. Past, Present & Future (05:25)
09. Lost in the Starlight (05:00)
10. Over the Edge (04:47)
11. Shine on Me Once Again (04:53)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 10 neregistrovaných