Motörhead - On Parole (1975) (Expanded & Remastered 2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Okt 2020, 07:24

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1975 (Expanded & Remastered 2020)
Style : Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 150 mb

Bio:

Motörhead have never JUST been the best rock'n'roll band in the world. They've never JUST been the loudest. Or the hardest. Or the toughest. Or the bad-ass-est.!No...Motörhead are also a lifestyle.Motörhead are a mindset, a belief, a way to live your life, a way to both survive and beat a society that sometimes seems intent on grinding you down.That is why Motörhead have chosen now, in what might be some of the most tense times in recent global history, to release a hell- raising, rebel-rousing rock'n'roll statement known as The Wörld is Yours.“We don’t fit into anything!” roars founder and heartbeat Lemmy Kilmister, "the only thing we fit into is 'Motörhead' because we are Motörhead music and that's what we do!"Written and performed by Lemmy Kilmister, Philip Campbell and Mikkey Dee in both Los Angeles and Wales, with production once again by Cameron Webb, The Wörld is Yours serves to remind everyone that you should never stop questioning or critiquing a society that would surely chew you up and spit you out if given half a chance."They're not my favorite topics, but I feel compelled to talk about them because they're so fucked up," furthers Lemmy, "everything is mind control, everything is the man trying to stop you thinking and only do what he says. It's never worked yet, but it hasn't stopped them trying. What amazes me is people don't say anything, people didn't rise up and complain. In the old days, they had a revolution and threw the British out!"And with 10 soul-scorching testaments to the unbridled power this world-famous trio continually maintain, The Wörld is Yours!delivers some of the finest, most important Motör-music yet. On instant classics such as “Get Back In Line,” Kilmister thunders that, “The way we are is not the way we used to be my friend,” and “We are trapped in luxury, starving on parole, no one told us who to love, we have sold our souls,” whilst on “Brotherhood Of Man,” Kilmister roars “You cannot hide the truth from me I know what's in your heart, greed and jealousy each equal, all your days now dark.”And with the defiant, uproarious “Rock 'n' Roll Music,” Kilmister and Co. remind everyone that “rock'n'roll music is the true religion” and “rock'n'roll even gonna set you free, make the lame walk and the blind see...”"Rock'n'roll's been around forever," laughs Lemmy, "and that's because it's fucking GREAT! I recently did a show with my other band, The Headcat, alongside Jerry Lee Lewis. He's 75, and he didn't need any assistance on that piano. He played “You Win Again” which is my favorite song of his, marvelous! That's the great thing about rock'n'roll, it's been 'old' forever, but it never dies."Recorded during the late spring of the year, the album's creation was thrown into turmoil by the poor health and eventual sad passing of Philip Campbell's father. The situation dictated that Philip needed to be home during some of the scheduled recording time, so Motörhead hired a studio in Wales where Campbell was able to continue working on ideas and record tracks, whilst first Mikkey and Lemmy, and then just Lemmy, laid down the rest of the album in L.A. Being Motörhead, nothing phases them, and with The Wörld is Yours,!the band have triumphed over personal adversity to produce an absolute stormer in this, their 35th year as THE greatest, loudest and just plain goddam coolest band around."Rock'n'roll is a vocation, you do it because it's what you do," concludes Lemmy. "In the beginning, you do it because you want to, but then you run into the business side of things, which is a shit, and so you either decide to battle through and carry on, or you quit and become a sheet metal presser...and I was never any good at a factory job!”He might not be able to beat the dent out of your car door, but Lemmy and Motörhead remain untouchable in the art of hammering your ears, eyes and spine with their unique Motör-music.

Album:

Newly remastered 2020 from the original analogue master tapes, MOTÖRHEAD‘s “On Parole” is being re-released today October 9 as part of National Album Day. Available as a single CD and double LP, it features six bonus tracks that include a previously unreleased original version of “Iron Horse / Born to Lose” and a previously unreleased demo version of “Fools”. Other bonus tracks include “On Parole”, “City Kids”, “Motörhead” and “Leaving Here” in its original takes.Originally recorded 1975-76, “On Parole” was the first-ever recorded material by MOTÖRHEAD, but was released in 1979 when the band scaled in popularity.The album proved to be the starting point of one of the most important bands in rock history. These early recording sessions set MOTÖRHEAD’s uncompromising sound and became a turning point for Lemmy who would now become front and center of his own band and, unintentionally, one of the most iconic, influential and celebrated figures in rock music.“On Parole” was eventually released in 1979, becoming the band’s fourth “released” album.“On Parole” proved to have a massive impact on British musical culture like very few albums have ever had and became the bridging point from rock to heavy metal and then to punk.With Lemmy having been sacked from space/progressive rock legends HAWKWIND, he once again started to hang out with old friend Lucas Fox who shared a multitude of passions and beliefs, and from this MOTÖRHEAD was born.Purposefully loud, aggressive and provocative, their songs were short, sharp, shocks instead of songs with 20-minute guitar solos. They were unrelenting to their audience… and they loved it.MOTÖRHEAD were radically different for their time — no one was doing music like this, and with the snaggletooth logo, the regalia, the leather jackets, cowboy boots and skulls nobody looked or dressed like them.The creation of MOTÖRHEAD is a moment in time that is unique and impactful and Lemmy’s no-compromise-no-prisoners anti-establishment attitude influenced so many musicians in a wide range of musical styles (METALLICA, PANTERA, THE DAMNED, BILLY IDOL and many more) to start their own bands.Many of the songs originally recorded for “On Parole” would become mainstays on record and live by the “classic” MOTÖRHEAD trio of Lemmy, “Fast” Eddie Clarke and Phil “Philthy Animal” Taylor and beyond, with the song “Motörhead” making the U.K. Top Ten in 1981.Although the band originally distanced themselves from “On Parole” upon its 1979 release, Lemmy said in later interviews that it was the real first MOTÖRHEAD album, and part of the band’s story, noting that although it was a completely different band, it was no less an album just because it was late into the stores.A piece of Classic Rock.

Line Up:

Lemmy Kilmister - Bass, Vocals (1975-present) (R.I.P. 2015) - See also: Headcat, ex-Hawkwind, ex-Opal Butterfly, ex-Sam Gopal, ex-The Motown Sect, ex-The Rainmakers, ex-The Rockin' Vickers
Larry Wallis (R.I.P. 2019) Guitars, Vocals (lead) (tracks 3, 6)
Philthy Animal (R.I.P. 2015) Drums
Lucas Fox Drums
Lucas Fox features on drums for all tracks 1-15 / Phil Taylor drums added for tracks 1-8

Tracklist:

01. Motörhead (2020 Remaster)
02. On Parole (2020 Remaster)
03. Vibrator (2020 Remaster)
04. Iron Horse / Born To Lose (2020 Remaster)
05. City Kids (2020 Remaster)
06. Fools (2020 Remaster)
07. The Watcher (2020 Remaster)
08. Leaving Here (2020 Remaster)
09. Lost Johnny (2020 Remaster)
10. On Parole (Original Take) (Bonus Track)
11. City Kids (Original Take) (Bonus Track)
12. Iron Horse / Born To Lose (Original Take) (Bonus Track)
13. Motörhead (Original Take) (Bonus Track)
14. Leaving Here (Original Take) (Bonus Track)
15. Fools (Demo Version) (Bonus Track)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných