Primal Fear - Metal Commando (2CD) (Japan Edition) (2020)

hudební novinky 2020 / music news 2020
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Aug 2020, 07:01

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

Frontiers Records is pleased to announce the release of Primal Fear's new album “Delivering the Black” on January 24th in Europe and January 28th in North America.After some very intense songwriting sessions and pre-production schedule, the band started to record the new album in summer 2013 at the House of Music studios in Germany, with producer Mat Sinner and engineer Achim Koehler.The band then moved to Denmark in September to finish the album with acclaimed producer/engineer Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Pretty Maids, Amaranthe) handling the mix.The centerpiece of the album is the epic track “When Death Comes Knocking” and the 10 minute opus “One Night In December,” spiced with big orchestral arrangements and complex sound designs.The ballad “Born With A Broken Heart” also shows a new side of Primal Fear with an acoustic guitar vibe and the addition of Liv Kristine (Leaves’ Eyes) on backing vocals.Singer Ralf Scheepers says: “We worked hard to create our best album ever. I already felt the vibe during the pre-production, that we were working on something very special this time! And now the result is just an amazing Metal album, I’m extremely proud of!”Producer/bassist Mat Sinner adds: “The songs, the production, the sound – this album is a very special one for me and my career. In my view everybody in the band just did a killer job and Jacob was fantastic choice to mix the album!”Prior to the full album, the new single “When Death Comes Knocking” is due out December 2nd.

Album:

German heavy metal has always been one of my favorite subgenres. The crunchy riffs and bada*s attitude that comes with it is energizing and simple enough to keep every metalhead company for a long time. Veterans in the scene, Primal Fear have a consolidated career in making sweet, quality heavy/power metal, and ‘Metal Commando’ further solidifies that.The addition of a brilliant drummer in Michael Ehré (Gamma Ray, The Unity, ex-Metalium) worked wonders and created a monster of a supergroup. When you have a stacked lineup like these dudes, songwriting and instrumental mastery come naturally. Speaking of songwriting, a good balance between force and grace can be found here, thanks to Ehré, Tom Naumann, and Ralf Scheepers’ knack for power and the melodic backgrounds of Alex Beyrodt, Magnus Karlsson and leader Mat Sinner.Tracks like “I Am Alive”, “Hear Me Calling” and “I Will Be Gone” show the more melodic, catchy side of the band, while strong, no-frills power metal anthems such as “Along Came the Devil” and “My Name Is Fear” pick up the pace and reminisce the older days of Primal Fear, mainly ‘Nuclear Fire’ (2001) and ‘Black Sun’ (2002).Ralf Scheepers, as always, steals the show with his high-pitched notes and thunderous vocals. From traditional metal moments like in “Raise Your Fists” to “Howl of the Banshee” – where his voice needs to be more soothing and honeyed – the guy proves time and time again why he’s one of the best metal singers of all time.Since there are always pre-existent parameters to Primal Fears’ sound, it’s nice to see them leave from the comfort zone like in “Afterlife” and “Infinity”. Even if the song’s structures remain the same, the riffs have a more modern feel to it, and “Infinity” is as epic as it comes ranging at 13 minutes, something that the band hadn’t done in a while.The energy here ranges from laid-back, mid-tempo tunes to something slightly faster, similar to albums like ‘Unbreakable’ (2012) and ‘Delivering the Black’ (2014). Production-wise it’s something we would expect from a Primal Fear album, as Mat Sinner is meticulous and a perfectionist when it comes to sound as good as a record can.All in all, ‘Metal Commando’ sees Primal Fear trying to touch base with some of its roots, without losing the more modern approach used in most recent albums. It’s another great release from the Teutonic group and, despite being safe throughout its course, definitely has memorable moments. Primal Fear can do no wrong, and here they are proving it once again.

Line-Up:

Mat Sinner - Bass, Vocals (Goddess Shiva, Jorn, Kiske / Somerville, Level 10, Silent Force, Sinner, Mat Sinner, Voodoo Circle, ex-Scheepers (live), ex-Cans)
Tom Naumann - Guitars (Sinner, Mat Sinner, ex-Godiva (live))
Ralf Scheepers - Vocals (Blackwelder, Scheepers, ex-F.B.I., ex-Gamma Ray, ex-Tyran' Pace)
Magnus Karlsson - Guitars (Allen / Olzon, Kiske / Somerville, Magnus Karlsson's Free Fall, The Codex, The Ferrymen, Planet Alliance, ex-Last Tribe, ex-Midnight Sun, Starbreaker, ex-Allen - Lande, ex-Bob Catley, ex-Scheepers (live))
Alex Beyrodt - Guitars (Jorn, Level 10, Missa Mercuria, Silent Force, Mat Sinner, ex-The Sygnet, ex-Wild Axes, Voodoo Circle, ex-Sinner)
Michael Ehre - Drums (Gamma Ray, Nitewalk, The Unity, Unisonic (live), ex-Love.Might.Kill, ex-Metalium, ex-Murder One, ex-Pryer, Uli Jon Roth (live), ex-Firewind, ex-Starchild, ex-Hansen & Friends (live), ex-Vinnie Moore (live), ex-Matt Gonzo Roehr, ex-Kee Marcello (live))

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. I Am Alive
02. Along Came The Devil
03. Halo
04. Hear Me Calling
05. The Lost & The Forgotten
06. My Name Is Fear
07. I Will Be Gone
08. Raise Your Fists
09. Howl Of The Banshee
10. Afterlife
11. Infinity

CD2:

01. Rising Fear
02. Leave Me Alone
03. Second To None
04. Crucify Me

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných