Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

One of the coolest "new" bands to enter the Swedish music scene must be this one: BAD RADIATOR from the Stockholm region. However, this is actually not really a new band - other than the band name of course. MIKAEL LUNDGREN (vocals, keyboards), KLAS BERGVALL (guitar), ROGER HANSSON (drums) and JAN PERSSON (bass) were all in the Swedish band GRACE in the 80's They even had quite a hit song with the soundtrack title song "Ingen kan älska som vi" ("No one can love like us"). It was a catchy pop tune with some AOR traces.Today, Mikael has taken over the microphone and it works more than fine. The closest reference I'd like to mention is Danish MICHAEL LEARNS TO ROCK, since we get the same catchy hooks in the melodies and a lovely co-operation between guitars and keyboards. "Do you still think of me" could easily match any MLTR album, although possibly with slightly crunchier guitar (which I like a lot!). The production needs to be mentioned as well, since it is awesome. It actually sounds like a major label release to me. As for the songs, check out for example "Don't walk away" with a slight westcoast:ish spice. A softie, and a warm song. More westcoast vibes in "Hypnotize", the title track. There's even a BROKEN WINGS (the band, not the song) vibe in "Alexandra", so those of you who know the hi-tech/pop/AOR genre should be very interested in this album. I could write a lot more, but let's just state some facts in short: BAD RADIATOR is a professional act. These guys are extremely talented and they deliver. Get this one if you're into MICHAEL LEARNS TO ROCK, softer tunes by RICHARD MARX or stuff by CUTTING CREW, JOHNNY HATES JAZZ and stuff like that!

Album:

Sweden BAD RADIATOR start this 2020 with their new, fifth album “BR V”. Formed in the ’80s under the name Grace, these seasoned musicians have been in the business for more than 30 years now.And let me I tell you, the music of Bad Radiator has not aged at all. I am still impressed by their sound. There is something special about their mix of rock, pop, melodic rock and AOR crafted with a pristine production.Bad Radiator 2020 sound is even smoother than before. The ’80s Scandi lite AOR melodies are – if you could ask – much more polished, suave in arrangements with a delicate poppy style adding an early Nineties vibe to them.All songs are lifted by Mikael Lundgren’s charming voice – he’s like Mikael Erlandsson but with a classic rock&pop twist. This is mixed by elegant guitar riffs from Klas Bergvall that work fine with rather 90s influenced keyboard touches, and a fine production. Bass and drums take their duties seriously and it’s all a smooth machinery working as one mechanism.”Heart Attack” is one of my favourites on this new album, and like many other songs it shows how Bad Radiator manage to give us a rocking delivery at the same time that it’s very AOR-ish, and sometimes 80s Radio flavoured.This has been their trademark all through their career.A bit of the same in ”Came Without a Warning” with a nice variation. This one has a quite soft costume, with the keyboard providing atmosphere. But the guitar solo kind of comes as a rainshower in sunshine, and brings that rockin’ edge even here.I always get a bit scared with song titles like ”Rock’n’roll” – for bein pedestrian – and there is such a tune on this album. But no need for a scary face – it’s one of the softer tunes on “BR V” and good too.“BR V” is just another smooth, perfectly produced album by this quality band. It’s Scandinavian stuff from every corner, and if you love tha Eighties / Nineties refined melodies, this is for you.

Line Up:

Mikael Lundgren - Lead Vocals, Keyboards
Klas Bergvall - Guitars
Roger Hansson - Drums
Janne Persson - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Long Way From Home
02. Heart Attack
03. Coming Home
04. Came Without A Warning
05. Rock N Roll
06. Fake
07. King Of The Lonely
08. Tell Me Why I’m On The Run
09. I Can’t Take It Anymore
10. Falling Leaves

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2020 / NEWS 2020"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných