Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2001
Style : Glam Hard Rock , Hair Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 142 mb

Bio:

Britny Fox is an American glam metal band from the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area, initially active from 1985 to 1992 then subsequently reforming from 2000 to 2008 and then again reforming in 2015. They are best known for their music video for "Girlschool" and their minor hit "Long Way to Love" (U.S. No. 100).In short, most every hard rock fan of the "hair band" genre knows who Britny Fox is. And most fans of the band knows that the band formed in Philadelphia back in 1986, and was fronted by vocalist/rhythm guitarist "Dizzy" Dean Davidson. The band released their self-titled debut album in 1988 which was very successful and sold over a million copies. During that time, vocalist/rhythm guitarist, "Dizzy" Dean Davidson, lead guitarist, Michael Kelly Smith, bass guitarist, Billy Childs, and drummer, Johnny Dee toured extensively in support of the album. Shortly after the release of their second album, Boys In Heat Davidson left the band for good.In 1990, and after several days of auditioning, Davidson was replaced by vocalist/rhythm guitarist, Tommy Paris. Paris brought new ideas and high energy to the band which resulted in the 1991 release of their third album, Bite Down Hard. Although Bite Down Hard is one of the bands best albums ever released, it didn't do as well as expected due to the grunge movement of that era, and Britny Fox disbanded in 1992.Britny Fox reunited with the same line-up in 2000 and released their fourth album, titled Springhead Motorshark in 2003, before disbanding again shortly after.In 2007, bass guitarist Billy Childs reformed the band under new management and toured through 2007-2008 before disbanding yet again for various reasons.In late 2014, Billy Childs, Tommy Paris and original drummer Johnny Dee united to reform the Bite Down Hard era lineup. Original lead guitarist, Michael Kelly Smith expressed no interest in the band and touring again so he has been replaced by Chris Sanders.Britny Fox is back once again and ready to rock. The band is currently writing for a new album, and plans to book and perform select dates only at this time.

Album:

Live album recorded during a reunited Britney Fox mini-tour in mid 2000. 14 live tracks including 'Girlschool' and 'Long Way To Love'. Standard jewelcase. 2001 release.Britny Fox has long been known as one of the many "hair bands" of the 1980's metal scene. But unlike a lot of the other "hair bands," which is a phrase I absolutely hate, Britny Fox never had a top smashing ballad or an inescapable tune that consumed you no matter where you turned. Britny Fox was not a monstrous hair band, but this album makes me wonder just why not.Sadly, my years on this Earth are too few to really recall the wonder that was the 80's as well as I'd like to. But this album really does rock like no band today can. I like music that's a tad old for my age, but I like music that rocks appropriately and doesn't treat the fans like we're stupid. I like rock and roll that makes me feel good about me and forget all the down sounding moans of the grunge genre. I am, as Manowar would say, a brother of true Metal and this album is true Metal if you ask me.From the first track "Six Guns Loaded," the blazing sounds of extremely powerful vocals and a blazing guitar really consumes you and fills you with energy. At no point in the album does that energy leave you and all the great Britny Fox classics like Girlschool, Long way to Love, Dream On, and Lonely Too Long are all on there and I assure you that if you thought the studio version of these songs were head banging tunes, you have to hear how they sound live because it's twice as powerful and twice as good.Sure, Britny Fox may not be a household name and maybe they never were as big as Poison or Bon Jovi, but they rock just as hard and just as long and I, the owner of a Heavy Metal website, am proud to promote Britny Fox as one of my favorite bands and this as one of my favorite albums. If you like rock, metal, or are just looking to sample some good music, this is the one for you.

Line Up:

Michel Kelly Smith - lead guitars, vocals
Tommy Paris - lead vocals, guitar
Billy Childs - bass, vocals
Johnny Dee - drums, vocals

Tracklist:

01. Six Guns Loaded live
02. Long Way to Love live
03. Lonely Too Long live
04. Liar
05. Dream On live
06. Closer to Your Love live
07. Black and White live
08. Guitar Solo
09. Shot From My Gun live
10. Louder live
11. Over and Out live
12. Turn On live
13. Girlschool live
14. Midnight Moses live

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2001 / NEWS 2001"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní