Change Of Heart - Continuum (Japan Edition) (2000)

hudební novinky 2000 / music news 2000
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Feb 2021, 10:16

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2000 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

CHANGE OF HEART is band from the U.K. The name Change of Heart has been around for a while. After trying various line-ups, for one reason or another, members let us down. After a suggestion from Ian Thompson (drums) in January 1998, I contacted Barrie (Escape) to see if they would be interested in hearing some demos. Barrie contacted Khalil, and we were offered the album. Putting the line-up together then became a priority. I was given the number of a guitarist (John Footit) who brought along bassist Mick Wade, and they both came on board. The keyboards took a little longer. But it was worth it. Dave Chapman brings the extra dimension to the sound we needed.Their debut CD that has just been released on Escape Music is filled with classy AOR/FM-rock that captures influences of bands like WHITE SISTER, early FM, SURVIVOR, HEARTLAND…To put it in other words: CHANGE OF HEART is a real new AOR-sensation!

Album:

2nd release from this Brit Melodic rock band. Slightly rockier than the excellent debut. Some very good songs on this especially the opener Call to Prayer and Blinded. If you liked the debut, then you will have no problems with this one either.This is Escape's first 'big gun' release of y2k and the second album from Change Of Heart. Their debut was greeted with an excellent response, although there were a few 'Heartland clone' remarks also.On Contiuum the band take the bull by the horns using Heartland's Chris Ousey to once again produce. And once again there are Heartland similarities, but let me assure you - this is no clone.Change Of Heart and it's line up of 5 guys have written and recorded one of the best pure AOR albums of the past 12 months.Alan Clark (Vocals, Songwriter) has written a selection of songs with both variety and familiarity and sings as if his life depends on it.The sound it reminiscent of the debut, but with a little harder edge and the consistency and flow of the album are both improved. Kenny Kaos was also a guest player on the album.Basically the songs are just even better then the cool debut.After a smooth intro Blinded is as big a rocker as the band have recorded. Good guitar driven AOR.Don't Wanna Be Lonely is a huge melodic anthem. Big hooks and very in your face without being that heavy. A cool lead track.Love Got In The Way is a very classy Heartland style moody ballad.You Can't Hide is one of my picks for song of the album. A ballad of sorts, but uptempo and very emotional with a killer vocal and extra vocal hooks to add that extra power to the song.Call Of The Wild is a more keyboard friendly mid tempo track with a couple of lead guitar breaks and a slightly rockier chorus.Take Me For A Ride is a very 80's AOR track, typical British style AOR with another catchy chorus.Hand On My Heart starts laid back with a nice acoustic guitar/piano feel, but the chorus take the song to another level. Subtle, but very catchy and very cool.Say U Want Me is basically more of the same!Love On The Line & Run From Storm are a moody 80's AOR tracks in the vein of fellow Escape artist Intruder.And one of the best songs is left to finish the album. Mysteries is a mid paced happy rocker with equal guitar and keyboard parts. There is just something about this track that reminds me of mid 80's Survivor. Good stuff.BOTTOM LINE: Change Of Heart don't pretend to be anything they are not. This is prime mid 80's style commercial AOR with an equal mix of keyboards and guitars.True there are other bands out there doing this very same thing, but these guys have however recorded some more memorable and catchy songs.

Line-Up:

Alan Clark - lead vocals
John Footit - guitars
Dave Chapman - keyboards, vocals
Trevor Hart - drums
Gary Howe - bass

Tracklist:

01. Call to Prayer
02. Blinded
03. I Don't Want to Be Lonely
04. When Love Gets in the Way
05. You Can't Hide
06. Call of the Wild
07. Take Me for a Ride
08. Hands on My Heart
09. Say That You Want Me
10. Love on the Line
11. Run from the Storm
12. Mysteries
13. (When Are You) Coming Home (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2000 / NEWS 2000"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní