Damn Cheetah - Primal (1988-90) (Kivel Records Edition 2003)

hudební novinky 2003 / music news 2003
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Máj 2020, 12:36

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1988-1990 (Kivel Records Edition 2003)
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 115 mb

Bio:

Damn Cheetah is a four piece hard rock / hair metal band with lots of history as the Fragnito brothers played in Blacklace band while Les Brown was lead vocalist for NRG. The band is described as a ‘melodic yet bluesy-based rock’ band. Damn Cheetah is a band that could easily been on the same bill as Cinderella and Britny Fox.Les’s vocals are hard and edgy and the type of voice you come across only now and then. Carl’s guitar style reminds a lot of Mark Kendall of Great White. He plays an amazing rock blues lead and rhythm on the album. With the back beats and rhythm by Anthony and Dante keep each track flowing. songs are fun and easy to follow.

Album:

Compilation of band demos recorded in 1988-90.Compilation of band’s demos recorded between 1988-90 and released via Kivel Records in 2003.You may have found this band by researching the lead singer (Les Brown) who sang the famous "Instruments of Destruction" track on the original Transformers Movie soundtrack. This is his new band and, yes, it does have a weird name but don't let that put you off. I was concerned that being a new band, the album would be mediocre at best but I was pleasantly surprised. This album is an excellent rock album including some heavy tracks and some ballads gives you a decent mix of the two. I was also astounded with how talented the lead guitarist is...amazing.The members are: Les Brown, Carlo Fragnito, Anthony Fragnito, Dante Renzi.I've listed the tracks on the album below and my rating of each.Damn Cheetah - 8/10 - Very catchy, heavy but reasonably fast rock song. Les shows his vocals to his best in this song.Maybe Tomorrow - 8.5/10 - Again, very catchy rhythm with a very nice guitar solo in the middle.If You Like What You See - 8/10 - Another catchy tune, rhythm sticks in your head. Not as heavy as the first two. Reminds me of the sort of track Hardline would do.Forever and a Day - 7/10 - A soft, slow ballad with a nice guitar sound.Love Thunder - 7.5/10 - Another heavish track with a catchy chorus.Some Kinda Woman - 6.5/10 - Reminds me of Whitesnake, Les uses a slightly different pitch of voice on this.Without Your Love - 7.5/10 - Another soft ballad with a very light but absorbing guitar sound in the background.Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie - 7.5/10 - Kinda Skidrow-ish, nice rock sound with a catchy drum beat.King of the Hill - 7.5/10 - A slowish rock song, again with a catchy guitar rhythm. Again, quite Skidrow-ish.Hungry for Love - 6/10 - My least favourite on here, it's okay but nothing reallt stands out.Tonight - 7.5/10 - This song took a little time to grow on me, the guitar solo 3/4 into the song is brilliant, you just don't hear solo's like this anymore.If you are into bands like Scorpions, Hardline, Whitesnake, Skidrow, Def Leppard, Black Stone Cherries, Airbourne, Creed....in fact any rock bands then this is well worth buying, you won't be let down.

Line-Up:

Les Brown - Vocals
Carl Fragnito - Guitar, backing vocals
Anthony Fragnito - Bass, backing vocals
Dante Renzi - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Damn Cheetah
02. Maybe Tomorrow
03. If You Like What You See
04. Forever
05. Love Thunder
06. Some Kinda Woman
07. Without Your Love
08. Gimme Gimme
09. King of the Hill
10. Hungry for Love
11. Tonight

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2003 / NEWS 2003"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných