Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2004
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 156 mb

Bio:

Steve Overland is a legend in his own lifetime and needs no introduction to any fan of British rock music.He has a musical history that goes way back into the late seventies and his first major recording was with the band “Wildlife” in 1980.Their first album “Burning” was a fine introduction to his vocal prowess while the second album “Wildlife” in 1983 extended his popularity.This album also featured Simon Kirke (Bad Company) on drums.After the demise of “Wildlife” Steve went on to form the cult British melodic rock band “FM”, a band that released many great albums throughout the eighties and nineties.Steve also released his first solo album in 2008 titled 'Break Away' and has released other albums on the Escape label for the FM spin-off band 'The Ladder'.FM are currently preparing themselves for a headline performance at the 2009 Firefest festival in Nottingham UK.

Album:

Impressive line-up, consisting of lead vocalist Steve Overland (FM), guitar slinger and keyboard twiddler Steve Morris (Heartland), bass player Chris Childs (Thunder) and skinsman Harry James (Thunder). A strong line-up doesnt always guarantee a good album, but in this case I can easily state that Land Of The Living is a fine slab of easy listening AOR, expertly executed by all musicians involved.With various members of FM, Heartland and Thunder in the ranks, it won?t come as a surprise when I would describe the music of this Shadowman as a perfect mix of all three bands, with some slight blues influences thrown in for good measure. My favourite tracks include both openers ?Those Days Are Gone? and ?Medicine To Me?, ?Land Of The Living? (featuring special guest Mike Walsh ? from Departure ? on horns), ?Waiting For The Good Times?, ?Silver Lining? and ?If I Had Wings?, which are all more up-tempo than the rest of the (sometimes tame) material.Produced by Steve Morris and mixed by Pete ?Peewee? Coleman, this is another fine album from Escape Music, which will soon throw its 100th release on the market.

Line-Up:

Steve Overland - Vocals (Overland , FM)
Steve Morris - Guitar and Keyboards (Heartland)
Chris Childs - Bass (Thunder)
Harry James - Drums (Thunder)

Tracklist:

01. Those Days Are Gone [04:40]
02. Medicine To Me [04:06]
03. Touched By An Angel [04:31]
04. Gypsy Heart [04:20]
05. Land Of The Living [04:29]
06. Shelter Me [04:24]
07. Count Me Out [04:59]
08. How Does It Feel? [05:39]
09. Waiting For The Good Times [03:58]
10. Wild Waters [05:45]
11. Silver Lining [04:59]
12. If I Had Wings [04:04] (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2004 / NEWS 2004"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných