TNT - My Religion (Japan Edition) (2004)

hudební novinky 2004 / music news 2004
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Jan 2021, 16:02

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Glam Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 182 mb

Bio:

TNT is a Norwegian power metal band from Trondheim, formed in 1982. The band has released twelve studio albums, three EPs and two live albums while going through numerous line-up changes since its formation. Guitarist Ronni Le Tekrø is the only consistent member of TNT. In 2013 singer Tony Harnell returned to the band after a seven year absence reuniting 3/4 of the band's classic 80s lineup.TNT was formed in the Norwegian city Trondheim in 1982, by vocalist and rhythm guitarist Dag Ingebrigtsen, guitarist Ronni Le Tekrø, bassist Steinar Eikum and drummer Diesel Dahl.Securing a national record contract with PolyGram subsidiary Vertigo Norway, they released their self-titled debut album the same year — their only album that features Norwegian lyrics — and got a hit with the single "Harley-Davidson". In August 1983 Morty Black replaced Steinar Eikum on bass, and the following year American vocalist Tony Harnell became TNT's new frontman, making his debut on their album Knights of the New Thunder. His unique and powerful 4 octave range was the final element the band needed to break out of Norway and into the world market. The album was a huge success in Scandinavia and the band then was offered a worldwide deal with Mercury/Polygram worldwide out of New York. Knights was then released in the U.S. in 1984 and the video for "Seven Seas" got heavy rotation on MTV and the album entered the billboard charts.That line-up recorded one more album, Tell No Tales in 1987, before Diesel Dahl parted company from TNT the following year after some turbulent times within the band. Tell No Tales produced TNT's biggest hit, the single "10,000 Lovers (In One)". Tell No Tales marked a slight change in sound from melodic Euro-metal to a more palatable hard rock style, with Le Tekrø and Harnell gaining a reputation as a talented duo. The album was the best selling release in Norway and Sweden that year (outselling hugely popular artists like Michael Jackson and Def Leppard). Tell No Tales also saw the band establishing a mainstream following in Japan and the U.S. Promotional Videos for "Everyone's a Star" and "10,000 Lovers (In One)" were featured on both European and American MTV. They were also featured on Headbangers Ball. The band supported Stryper on a sold out arena tour in the U.S. followed by a tour with Twisted Sister and Great White as well as headlining shows in large clubs in the U.S.Kenneth Odiin became TNT's new drummer and played on TNT's fourth studio album, Intuition, in 1989. This release marked a more AOR-oriented sound, still maintaining a little of the hard rock edge of the previous album. Intuition was another huge success in Scandinavia and Japan. It was also the band's best received American release and saw the band embarking on their first headlining tour of the U.S. which broke attendance records across the country in small theaters and large clubs, thanks to the prominent display of the video for the title track on MTV.

Album:

My Religion is the eighth studio album by the Norwegian hard rock band TNT, released on March 8, 2004. It marked a return to the glam metal direction that ended with Realized Fantasies. It was said to be a "breath of fresh air" by most fans] and received excellent reviews worldwide when it was released.It is regarded by a large part of TNT's fanbase to be their best album ever, including more known albums such as Tell No Tales and Intuition.Sid Ringsby joined the band to finish the rest of the touring for My Religion and to record the follow-up album, All The Way To The Sun.This was the final TNT album on which Morty Black played the bass guitar. He left in late 2004 to join Åge Aleksandersen's band.The guitar effect in "She Needs Me" was created using the overdrive effect, and punching a hole in the speaker's powertube."She Needs Me" is Tony Harnell's favorite song on My Religion.

Line-Up:

Tony Harnell – vocals
Ronni Le Tekrø – guitars
Morty Black – bass guitar
Diesel Dahl – drums, percussion

Additional personnel:

Dag Stokke – keyboards
Amy Anderson – background vocals, recorder

Album credits:

Produced by Tony Harnell and Ronni Le Tekrø

Tracklist:

01. Lonely Nights
02. Everybody's Got A Secret
03. You'll Be There
04. Invisible Noise
05. She Needs Me
06. My Religion
07. Satellite
08. Everything U R
09. Perfectly
10. Flow
11. Live Today
12. When I'm Away (Japan Bonus Track)
13. Song 4 Dianne
14. The Last Word

+ Video "My Religion" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2004 / NEWS 2004"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní