Obrázok
Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2006
Style : Hard Rock , Blues Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 127 mb

Bio:

3 gentlemens here, who functioned as a trio under the name The Force.There have been three long grooves so far and the fourth has now also hit the shelves. None of the previous albums was a huge blow; on the contrary, you could score points with 'consumers' and reviewers alike. Regardless of whether we are talking about the debut from 2005, the second album from 2007 or the last output from 2009, all of them are solid bluesy hard rock with a southern touch of Swiss origin.It is no secret that the three boys with the Englishman Mark Elliott on guitar and microphone did not invent hard rock any more than Wilhelm Tell could claim the first time shooting with the crossbow. But personalized, that is, they have already put a stamp on their goings-on. Do you expect something completely new at number 4? Well, at least I don't, and I don't even want to. I've always liked The Force the way it presented itself to me from the first encounter. And when they are not on the road as a common power, the individual musicians also devote themselves to their accompanying projects: bassist Beat Schaub and drummer Hanns Haurein (what other instrument should he play with the name?) Cover as Piledriver Quo and as live / Wire AC / DC, while Elliott makes the blues scene unsafe with his Elliott Marks Group and as a sought-after studio musician. For their latest work "Stone Cold" they got together again after a creative break and burned their common skills in silver.

Mark Elliott - British Rock and Blues guitar player, living in Basel, Switzerland. Born on October 10, 1961 in Hull, North Yorkshire.Mark Elliott is rock - blues guitarist and is founder member of swiss based rock band THE FORCE.

Album:

Do you miss those great bluesy hard rockin' bands from the 70'S and early 80's that play that in your face kick ass bluesy hard rock with powerful vocals, huge guitars, smoking solo's and punchy Bonham like drums with a big fat grooves then you need to check out The Force and their modern spin they put on it. If you like bands like classic UFO, Y&T, Moxy, Pat Travers, Humble Pie, Point Blank, Cactus, Stray Dog and Tres Hombres era ZZ Top you'll love this.They'll also appeal to fans of cool new bands that play that retro style of bluesy hard rock like Electric Mary, Voodoo Six, King Karma and (Roadstar/Heavens Basement) and The Treatment...if you like any of these bands do yourself a favor and check out The Force they just might be the best band you never heard before...I have all 4 of their albums and they're all great.

Line Up:

Mark Elliott - Guitar, Lead Vocals
Beat Schaub - Bass, Vocals
Hanns Haurein - Drums, Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Feel Alright (On A Saturday Night) 3:27
02. Bad Luck 5:50
03. Stray Dogs 4:52
04. Ain't Talking About Love 4:01
05. Wild Horses 6:33
06. When The Night Comes Down 3:41
07. Ain't Enough Love 4:09
08. Boogie On Down 3:08
09. Double Trouble 3:16
10. Road To Nowhere 4:46
11. Keep On Running 3:24
12. Woman On My Mind 3:47

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2006 / NEWS 2006"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní