Da Vinci - Da Vinci (1987) (MTM Music Remastered Edition 2006)

hudební novinky 2006 / music news 2006
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Sep 2020, 17:31

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1987 (MTM Music Remastered Edition 2006)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

Norwegian melodic rock/AOR band.Da Vinci had his first concert in March 1987, and got contract with Polygram, who was looking for a band similar to the Swedish Europe. Da Vinci achieved some success with the single Forever In My Heart, and their two albums sold 20,000 and 10,000 copies, respectively. Da Vinci backed Ole Evenrud on an England tour in December 1989, the main attraction of the tour was Status Quo, but England's stay was not the best of the camaraderie, and Boge ended in January 1990. After that, Aslak Molvær first took over bass, so came Swedish Sandin knows the band. Da Vinci then switched record company to CBS, and released a single there, but it did not prevent the band from being dissolved in 1992. Their CDs were also released in Japan. Dag Selboskar, Lars Aass and Gunnar Westlie continued writing writings throughout the 90's. Dag and Gunnar started Eidsivating in 2003, together with Leif Digernes, Geir Digernes and Bjørn Malmåsen. Dag and Gunnar always had a new DaVinci recording in mind and restarted Da Vinci in 2015 with a new crew. New album: Ambition Rocks was finished in 2017, produced by Sverre E Henriksen.

Album:

Alongside the Fate albums requested here and the recent DA VINCI exclusive feature of their last CD in its Japanese edition, also their early '80s records were in demand.Here's "Da Vinci", the remastered self-titled debut from these mighty Norwegians.Mixing the sound of Treat and Europe at the time (1987), "Da Vinci" is a wonderous slab of Scandi AOR of the highest order.From the infectious 'Lookin' For Love' to the keyboard heaven of 'Tarquinia', this album has it all.The ballad 'Young Desperado' is fueled by impassioned vocals and is topped off by some excellent harmony vocals and delicate piano work.The punch of 'Dreamin'' is simply fabulous, and 'She's A He' catchiness and hooks never stops.Both '80s Da Vinci albums are awesome and prime examples of top Scandi AOR / Melodic Rock.The melodies are incredible, the harmonies fantastic, and the overall sound and style - including the swirling lead guitar work akin Kee Marcello - is quite similar to Europe 'Out of This World'.

Line Up:

Lars Aass - lead vocals
Gunnar Westlie - guitar, vocals
Jarle Maloy - drums
Bjorn Boge - bass, vocals
Dag Selboskar - keyboards, vocals

Tracklist:

01. Lookin' For Love 3:33
02. Dreamin' 4:27
03. Tarquinia 5:35
04. Corina 3:38
05. Look at Me Now intro 0:29
06. Look At Me Now 4:08
07. Forever in My Heart 4:00
08. She's a He 4:00
09. Young Desperado 5:12
10. Light My Fire 3:40
11. Ain't No Goodbyes (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Tarquinia" (Official Video)
+ Video "Forever in My Heart" (Live Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2006 / NEWS 2006"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných