Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2007
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

In the beginning...In 1984, MASS released their first album, a self-titled EP produced by Jon Mathias. It was recorded at The Record Plant in New York City. The EP sold 10,000 copies in the Boston area alone, and got the attention of record companies.In 1985, the band signed with RCA and released their first major label debut, New Birth, produced by Tony Platt. The 45 single, Do You Love Me, went to Number One at one of the local Boston radio stations and hit Billboard's charts. The video made for that single was in rotation on MTV.In 1987, MASS signed with Enigma and released their third album, Take You Home, produced by John Rollo and MASS. This record sold tens of thousands in the United States as well as England, Japan, and other countries around the world.In 1988, MASS released their fourth record, Voices in the Night, on Enigma. Michael Sweet of the band Stryper was the producer. This CD sold well all over the world too. Songs such as Reach for the Sky, Turn it All Around, and Voices of the Night were available as CD singles. Songs from this CD also appeared on various compilations CD's (What are some of the compilations?). That year, MASS was nominated for Best Heavy Metal Act at the Boston Music Awards.In 2000, MASS released its fifth record titled Mass Best Ones on Fore Reel Records. They continue to have a strong following all over the United States and around the world. Mass continues to write and record powerfully impressive songs with MASS style, driving hard rock with an edge and rocking melodies.In 2001, MASS wrote, performed, and continue to kick it! They completed work on their latest demo and hope to have it released sometime in 2002.In 2002, MASS won a coveted spot at NEMO (the Boston music showcase and industry convention), completed work on their next demo, and produced two songs with Michael Sweet of Stryper!In 2007, MASS re-releases New Birth on CD through Retrospect Records. They sign a 5-year record deal with Escape Records and release a new CD titled Crack of Dawn on June 25th!

Album:

In 2007, the band Mass released their first CD with new material since 1988.I do not know how a band that has been around since the early 80’s has managed to stay off of my radar for so long. One thing is for sure, I am glad I have found them. Their new disc, Crack of Dawn is a quality piece of melodic rock.Singer Louis D’Augusta reminds of a cross between Tony Harnell and Johnny Gioelli. He is a very good singer, and his clean vocals are a pleasure to my ears. This album tends to go back and fourth between AOR and hard rock. I prefer theRocklahoma2008 harder edged tunes on this disc. My favorites are It’s You, Sweet Lady Jane, and the bonus track Seven Days.While I am not familiar with any of Mass’ previously released music, I have enjoyed Crack of Dawn enough to look for other releases in their catalog of music.

Line Up:

Louis D’Augusta – Lead and Backup Vocals
Gene D’Itria – All Guitars and Backup Vocals
Lou Spagnola – Bass Guitar and Backup Vocals
Joey ‘Vee’ Vadala – Drums

Tracklist:

01. It's You
02. Crack of Dawn
03. Someday
04. Empty Soul
05. Hello
06. Magic Train
07. Monkey Brain
08. Sweet Lady Jane
09. Seven Days
10. Leaving You
11. Castle
12. Who Am I?

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2007 / NEWS 2007"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných