Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2009
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

Tango Down Is an edgy four piece Hard Rock band out of New York, who has been blowin’ up speakers and stages across the United States since 2006! With a sound that is nothing short of everything that was good in the arena rock genre. Tango Down is back with their new album, “Identity Crisis”. Which delivers a 10 song opus of edgy guitars, driving bass with bombastic drums! Topped off with lead vocals that are unrivaled by most and found in few. Due to the mega talent of band vocalist, David Reece (of Bangalore Choir & Accept fame) Wrap this all up with tight, stellar production and a wall of backing vocal harmonies that would have Mutt Lange give a nod of approval. So, look no further to find a band you can drive with the top down and the speakers turned up to 11. This is music that will get your adrenaline pumping to the limit. HARDROCK HAVEN.NET Says : This is one of those albums you’ll have to stretch to find something you don’t like. Hell, even the cover art is spot on. If Tango Down was going through an “identity crisis” before the release of this new album, it’s clear they know who they are today.

Album:

Tango Down continued their effort with a new singer, Alex Barbeiri, after Phil Naro decided to left the band, and what makes Tango Down very similar to Talon apart from both are Kivel Records artists, is they seem to have a different singer on each album, and that also goes with the third albums. What typical about 'Damage Control' is even though it's released in 2009, it's basically an 80s flavored music and sounds very nostalgic if you love that genre.A solid and pretty consistent songs throughout the album, despite 2-3 bumpy tracks such as 'I Can't Wait' which is the worst song; 'I'm Done Lovin' You' with a weak verse; and 'I Wanna', not a bad song but won't be missed if it's gone. Best tracks here are 'All Fall Down', check out the riffs and the chorus; 'Change', which could be a great radio hit if it's done in the 80s; 'Step By Step' and 'Radio', two marvelous melodic gems; and 'Intoxicated', a very good acoustical ballad.Problem is, most of the best songs can't go beyond the 90% value, and the rest are around 75%, and it comes down to a point that 'Damage Control' is a satisfying good hard rock album, but not really outstanding that'll make you cry for years if you don't have this album. The reasonable rating for this album overall should be around 75%, or 80% top.

Line-Up:

Alex Barbeiri - Vocals
Scott Miller - Guitar
Keith Michaels - Drums
Keith Sinott - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Emty Hole
02. I Can't Wait
03. All Fall Down
04. I'm Done Lovin' You
05. Change
06. Step By Step
07. Radio
08. The Light
09. Waiting For You
10. I Wanna...!
11. Intoxicated

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2009 / NEWS 2009"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných