Jeff Scott Soto - Beautiful Mess (Japan Edition) (2009)

hudební novinky 2009 / music news 2009
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Jún 2020, 06:26

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2009 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 155 mb

Bio:

Jeff Scott Soto (born November 4, 1965) is an American rock singer of Puerto Rican descent.He is best known for being the vocalist on Yngwie Malmsteen's first two albums, and the lead vocalist for Journey on their 2006–2007 tours. He also had a long tenure as the frontman of hard rock band Talisman. Currently he works as solo artist, with his self-named band SOTO and as the vocalist of supergroups W.E.T., Sons of Apollo and Trans Siberian Orchestra.His style ranges from hard rock to power metal, being influenced by classic soul singers as Sam Cooke as well as Journey's Steve Perry, and Freddie Mercury of Queen.

Album:

The participation and collaboration list of this guy from Brooklyn, with great groups and artists, is endless. From 1984 till now there are rare moments that a single year passed without finding Jeff Scott Soto doing something. Through his career, he has passed from bands like Yngwie Malmsteen's RISING FORCE, Axel Rudi Pell, TALISMAN, JOURNEY and has collaborated with countless artists. Beautiful Mess is his third personal album from Frontiers.Do you expect to listen something like Disciples Of Hell here? Or something like Standing On Fire? Maybe something like Drowning, from his previous release Lost in Translation (2004)? Forget it! For the ones that connect the name Soto with RISING FORCE or TALISMAN, then Beautiful Mess won't be your cup of tea. The 21st Century which makes the start is the harder track of the album and then suddenly you think that a cosmic interference has turned on the radio. To be honest it is not my thing either, but I will try to be objective.I do not mind that Soto in this album has turned to soul, funk, pop & R n' B lines, because I suppose that if this is what he wanted to do, then he has achieved it well, though the American pop crowd would put this release in the rock section! I do not mind the groovy Mountain. I do not mind the modern effects and loops. I do not mind the Lenny Kravitz influences in Cry Me A River, Broken Man. I do not mind the sweet and sour Gin & Tonic Sky. I do not mind the funky Bring It Home. What I do mind is that Jeff Scott Soto doesn't use in maximum his vocal abilities.The production is perfect for the kind of the album, and I am not surprised at all. I suppose that this release has been sent to Metal Temple for review, only because of the artist's and company's reputation, but given the present situation, there is nothing to rate.

Line-Up:

Jeff Scott Soto - Vocals, Keyboards - See also: Bakteria, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Jeff Scott Soto, S.O.T.O., Talisman, Sons of Apollo, W.E.T., ex-Axel Rudi Pell, ex-Yngwie Malmsteen, ex-Gus G. (live), ex-M.A.R.S., ex-Panther, ex-Albert Hans Morris, ex-Eyes, ex-Humanimal, ex-Skräpp Mettle, ex-Soul SirkUS, ex-Takara, ex-Journey (live), ex-Vinnie Vincent (live)
Howie Simon – Guitar, Bass (except on "Reign Again" and "Song For Joey")
Gary Schutt - Bass
Dave Dzialak - Drums

Tracklist:

01. 21st Century
02. Cry Me A River
03. Gin & Tonic Sky
04. Hey
05. Broken Man
06. Mountain
07. Our Song
08. Eye
09. Brink It Home
10. Testify
11. Whererver You Wanna Go
12. Kick It
13. Hearts Starts Healing
14. Take U Over With Me
15. Gin & Tonic Sky (Piano) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2009 / NEWS 2009"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní