Character - Checkmate (2001) (FnA Records Remastered Edition 2009)

hudební novinky 2009 / music news 2009
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Máj 2020, 09:23

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2001 (FnA Records Remastered Edition 2009)
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 111 mb

Bio:

Character was originally formed by myself and drummer Jim Russell. Ironically, we got the name of the band off the back of a whiskey bottle. We were looking for a simple name that had class and style and could develop into various images. We were reading the ingredients and saw the word. So Character was born. That version was primarily a recording project and never performed but did pen most of the songs on the “Running For Success” demo. That version of Character went thru various singers and bassists and eventually folded. I ended up joining a band called The Seventh Seal and was with them while my ideas for Character waited til I found the right players.Enter drummer Brian Hurst. Brian was a regular customer at the record store I was working at. I found bassist Curt Hanks by answering an add for another drummer that wanted to play heavier thrash metal. Neither Curt nor I wanted to and I told him about Brian. All we needed was a singer. Lee “Gypsy” Foster and I had played in my first band Salem. I knew he had the voice for what we needed so Character was re-born. This was the main line up for the band. However, as with most bands, Character was not without personality differences and eventually Lee left mutually. Around the same time, Curt decided to move to Florida. We went thru a few bassists and singers before stabilizing with Dan Ahrman on vocals and Derrick Hughes on bass. What you hear on this CD is actually both versions of Character.Character garnered much praise in the way of press and radio play in Germany, Italy, Japan, Greece, The U.K. and the US. The track “I Am Willing To Do” was co-produced by my friend Stevie Blaze of Lillian Axe and also features him on back up vocals. We even recorded a Lillian Axe tune that never made it on any of their records, “Last Goodbye”. Character was on a roll and things were looking good as labels were taking interest etc…then came Grunge, end of story. Life goes on but often bands don’t. I am however very thankful for the memories of Character and thrilled to have FnA Records finally releasing this material worldwide. To this it harbors some of my favorite guitar work and writing. I hope you enjoy it.

Album:

Character's music has been compared to other 80s melodic hard rock acts such as Dokken, TNT, Stryper, Queensryche, & Iron Maiden.80's Melodic Metal at it's finest! Fans of TNT, Dokken, Stryper, and Lillian Axe will love this. The album feature's a song co-produced by Steve Blaze of Lillian Axe as well as one of their songs that never made it on an album, Last Goodbye

Line Up:

Derrik Hughes - Bass
Brian Hurst - Drums
Chris Dunnett - Guitars - See also: Bloodseal
Dan Ahrman - Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Stranger
02. Ready for It All
03. I Am Willing to Do
04. Nowehere to Be Found
05. The Best Is yet to Come
06. Dara
07. I Know I Can Make It
08. When Your'e Away
09. Pawn in the Game
10. Last Goodbye
11. Too Far Gone
12. School's out Summer's In
13. Stranger (Demo)
14. Ready for It All (Demo)
15. I Am Willing to Do (Acoustic Mix)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2009 / NEWS 2009"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní