D.A.D. - Scare Yourself (2005) (Japan Edition 2008)

hudební novinky 2008 / music news 2008
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Máj 2020, 08:31

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2005 (Japan Edition 2008)
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

D-A-D is a Danish rock band. It was originally named "Disneyland After Dark", but got renamed to avoid a lawsuit from The Walt Disney Company. In the early 1980s in Copenhagen, Denmark, D-A-D started playing together under their original name Disneyland After Dark. Pedersen came up with the name based on the idea that when the lights are out in Disneyland, anything can happen. The first lineup of D-A-D consisted of Jesper, Stig, Peter and Stig’s girlfriend, Lene Glumer. The band's debut concert was at the youth club Sundby Algaard. In December 1982,[citation needed] Lene Glumer left the band and the three of them kept playing together and on March 3. 1984 Jespers younger brother, Jacob joined the band at a concert at Musikcaféen in Copenhagen.The band released their first album, Call of the Wild in 1986.The group made their international breakthrough in 1989 with the record No Fuel Left for the Pilgrims, which was released on the band's 5th birthday. They achieved some airplay with the single "Sleeping My Day Away".The current lineup is Jesper Binzer, Jacob Binzer, Stig Pedersen and Laust Sonne.The largest concert the band played as the opening act for the Böhse Onkelz on their farewell festival on 17 June 2005, about 120,000 people on the Euro Speedway Lausitz

Album:

Scare Yourself is the ninth album by Danish rock band D-A-D. The album was released on May 23, 2005.D-A-D stands for 'Disneyland After Dark'. D-A-D started playing music in Denmark 20-25 years ago. D-A-D had a major hit with “Sleeping My Day Away (from the “No Fuel Left For The Pilgrims 1989 album on EMI). D-A-D was more of a non-existent band album by album, afterwards. D-A-D released this present album over a year ago in Denmark; now it is also available across Europe.I could have ended the review here. What can you say bought this band? Thousand of fans know the name via the “S.M.D.A. hit, but few would care about D-A-D in our days; Scandinavian countries excluded. There, it's a tradition for D-A-D to achieve continuous recognition with each and every release, especially in Denmark (of course) and Sweden.“Lawrence Of Suburbia opens up the album, topping Denmark's singles charts I think. I try to remember what it was like listening to the “No Fuel Left For The Pilgrims album in my teens. Hard riffing, a solid rhythm section, the ruthless voice of Jesper Benzer…I see it now, too. The blend of AC/DC, (early 80s) Aerosmith, The Cult, L.A. Guns, some Punk Rock elements and here we go. Ah, the Wildhearts also, me stupid…Who's in for the Wildhearts?The production of this album is rusty; it suits fine to some retro playing with fresh mood. However, it did not make me shake. “A Good Day to Give it Up is a goodie and “Camping in Scandinavia can be a DJ fave for some night booze. The band handled the production themselves, with the helping hand of Henryk Lipp (Sator, Millencolin, Union Carbide Productions, 59 Times The Pain) and a bit of help from Michael Ilbert (Roxette, The Cardigans, The Hellacopters, Sator).Booo, can't pen anything more. Just a recollection: 1991's “Riskin' It All album features a helluva lyrical theme for a song. “I Won't Cut My Hair starts like this: “I got hair in my ears - I got hair in my nose - I got hair on my back - And between my toes - When the time comes & my hairwash is due - I'm gonna use one ton of shampoo - But don't give me those sentimental eyes - Coz I'm proud & my hair is nice. You, fuckers…

Line Up:

Jesper Binzer - Vocals, Guitar
Jacob Binzer - Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Stig Pedersen - Bass, Vocals
Laust Sonne - Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Lawrence Of Suburbia 4:32
02. A Good Day (To Give It Up) 3:08
03. Scare Yourself 3:33
04. No Hero 3:09
05. Hey Now 3:49
06. Camping In Scandinavia 3:51
07. Unexplained 3:27
08. Little Addict 3:38
09. Dirty Fairytale 2:46
10. Allright 4:04
11. Last Chance To Change 2:55
12. Big Ones 5:02 (Japan Bonus Track)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2008 / NEWS 2008"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní