Jailhouse - Straight At The Light (2010)

hudební novinky 2010 / music news 2010
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Dec 2020, 18:47

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2010
Style : Melodic Glam Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 133 mb

Bio:

A Los Angeles band formed, according to official statements on exactly the lucky Japanese date of 8th August 1988. by guitarists Amir Derakh, Matt Thor and drummer David Alford, all erstwhile members of prominent Rock outfit ROUGH curt, along with Michael Raphael and former s.o.s. and AGENT-X front man Danny Simon. Antecedent to ROUGH am-, both Thor (as Matt Thorne) and Alford had figured in the formative line up of Ran. JAILHOUSE's only commercially released product was the live mini-album 'Alive In A Mad World', recorded at the Hollywood Roxy club and issued through the Restless imprint. The record included four live tracks, one of which would be a sterling cover of THIN LIZZY'S seminal 'Jailbreak', plus the acoustic 'Stand Up'. An unusually altruistic aspect of this release would be that proceeds from sales went to National Runaway Switchboard and the Options House, two charitable organisations working with runaway teenagers. JAILHOUSE made a significant impact on radio and television with the tracks *Please Come Back' and 'Modem Girl' before momentum strangely slowed. The group had signed to Enigma Records but would be caught up in that company's downfall. It would seem that at one stage a version of JAILHOUSE had seen Simon and Raphael working alongside erstwhile WARLOCK bassist Tommy Hendrikson and ex-DEEP FREEZE drummer Ricky Parent. both WAR AND PEACE veterans. JAILHOUSE fizzled out sometime In 1991.In 1992 Simon formed GRIND with ex-WARRIOR bassist Kelly Patrick and erstwhile FEMME FATALE drummer Bobby Murray, being subsequently joined by former TYXE vocalist / guitarist Gregory Leslie. The band offered a certain Bluesy vibe to their material and, at other times, sounded like early KISS and briefly worked with producer Kevin Beamish on demo tapes. Meantime, guitarist Michael Raphael forged NEVE, scoring a deal with Columbia Records before moving on to a career in production. Danny Simon then changed his name to Simon Daniels and formed THE FLOOD, signing to Interscope Records in late 1996. A JAILHOUSE studio album turned up on D Rock Records in 1998. Derakh underwent a complete change of image and musical styles to find platinum success with post Grunge outfit ORGY. In 2004 archive JAILHOUSE tracks 'Sweet Angel', 'Stand Up' and 'Tell Me Why' featured on the RLS Records compilation album 'Kings of Sunset Strip - Volume 1' alongside ANGORA, TOMMI GUNN and YOUNG GUNNS. In mid 2005 Amir Derakh would act as co-producer on LINKIN PARK frontman Chester Bennington's debut solo album. That same year found Michael Raphael touring with JANI LANE.

Album:

Sunset Strip Icons, Jailhouse have reunited to write, record and release their first new song "Straight At The Light" in over 19 years. They have teamed up with Demon Doll Records to release and distribute the new song included in a compilation record that that will kick your ass all the way back to 1989, you can almost feel the chant of the crowd - JAILHOUSE! JAILHOUSE! JAILHOUSE! this CD has it all!! 17 songs bursting at the seams with hooks and melodies that will make any 80's rock fan weak in the knees. You want the groups’ original demo - we got it.You wanted their breakthrough EP "Alive In A Mad World" (which propelled the two videos "Please Come Back" and "Modern Girl" in to heavy rotation on MTV's "Headbangers Ball") - we got it, plus one additional track not included on the original release.You wanted the Capitol Records recording sessions - we got 7 songs for you. You wanted songs never released on CD before that were produced by Matthew & Gunner Nelson, one of which is co-written by RATT front man Stephen Pearcy - well, we got those too.And of course, we got the BRAND NEW single "Straight At The Light" for you! Danny, Michael, Amir and Matt hold nothing back as they absolutely tear the walls down with a ferocious shot of rock that will keep your ears ringing for years to come.This album is silver pressed and has been digitally re-mastered and officially licensed from the band.

Line-Up:

Amir Derakh - Guitar (Ex-Rough Cutt, Julien-K, Orgy, Dead By Sunrise)
Danny Simon - Vocals (Ex-Vinnie Kay)
David Alford - Drums (Ex-Mickey Ratt, Rough Cutt, Max Havoc)
Matt Thorne - Bass (Ex-Rough Cutt)
Michael Raphael - Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Stand up
02. Love Me
03. Sweet Angel
04. Haunt Me In My Dreams
05. My Addiction
06. Land Of Today
07. Running
08. Modern Girl
09. Please Come Back
10. Jailbreak
11. Long Way Up
12. The Innocent
13. Religion
14. I Believe
15. Tell Me
16. Season Of Suffering
17. Straight At The Light

+ Video "Please Come Back" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2010 / NEWS 2010"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných