Faithealer - Welcome To The Edge Of The World (2010)

hudební novinky 2010 / music news 2010
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Jan 2020, 14:50

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2010
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 130 mb

Bio:

FAITHEALER is the new Melodic Rock band formed by the duo of Ivan Gunn (ex-Balance Of Power, ex-Pride) and Jason Marks (ex- S.I.N., ex-Forever).Faithealer fuses the AOR sound of Pride with the bombastic Melodic Rock of the classic Balance Of Power debut album “When The World Falls Down” from 1997 and the Pomp Rock of Styx and Touch.The striking result is a record that will impress fans of Ivan and Jason's previous bands as well as anyone into outfits like Red Dawn, Magnum, Asia and Heartland.

Album:

Ivan Gunn, former keyboard player of UK’s melodic semi prog unit Balance Of Power and melodic band Pride, is back in action with his new melodic union – Faithealer. This time he is co-operating with phenomenal singer Jason Marks (Forever, S.I.N). There’s definitely a touch of Balance of Power, but with much better sounding drums and a more AOR-oriented vibe. There’s really an array of strong choruses on this album, starting with opener “Who Will Stop The Rain” and continuing with the outstanding “Stronger”, which actually reminded me a bit of long lost AOR-gods Touch. The layers of voices in the chorus must have taken up half the ProTools tracks. Fat and juicy indeed. Despite Ivan foremost being a keyboard player, there’s still lots of guitars, solos provided by the excellent melodic shredder Chris Green, formerly of Pride and now found in the outstanding heavies Furyon. “Welcome To The Edge Of The World” is actually a bit more than your ordinary AOR-album, I’d actually place it in the rarely used category “pomp”, together with classic bands like Boston, Styx and the aforementioned band Touch, where there’s a bit more than just a catchy chorus and simple chorus patterns. There’s definitely a twist to it without being progressive, great arrangements which builds the songs up nicely and brings the listener through different phases and moods. This is definitely an album to check out – a great piece of melodic rock!

Line-Up:

Jason Marks (ex- S.I.N., ex-Forever) – Lead Vocals, backing vocals, guitars, bass, drums
Ivan Gunn (ex-Balance Of Power, ex-Pride) - Keyboards, additional backing vocals, additional guitars, additional bass, additional drums

Special guests :

Matt Mitchell (ex-Pride) – Vocal duet on “Heaven From Here”
Chris Green (ex-Pride) – Lead guitar on all tracks
Rick Hunter-Martinez (Walk The Sky) outro guitar solo on “Just Give Me Tonite”
Paul Curtis (ex-Balance Of Power) - outro guitar solo on “Lay Down And Die”

Artwork and layout by Rory and Dan Fiorito
All songs written by Ivan Gunn and Jason Marks (P & C Faithealer Music)
All songs produced and mixed by Paul Curtis, Ivan Gunn and Jason Marks
Mastered by Chris Daniels Music Production

Tracklist:

01. The Beginning of the End 1:50
02. Who Will Stop the Rain 6:02
03. Stronger 5:09
04. Just Give Me Tonight 5:29
05. Lay Down and Die for You 6:04
06. Last Tear Drop Falls 6:14
07. Tell Me 5:40
08. They Say 6:07
09. Heaven from Here 6:01
10. Second Sight 5:59
11. Still Alive 5:24
12. Welcome to the Edge of the World 7:06
13. The End of the Beginning 0:45
14. Last Tear Drop Falls acoustic bonus track 5:58

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2010 / NEWS 2010"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní