Lost Society (FIN)

Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Groove Metal.....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Lost Society (FIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Apr 2021, 14:27

Lost Society - Fast Loud Death (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 119 mb

Bio:

LOST SOCIETY, one of the most promising Finnish newcomers of our times, is back with a vengeance in 2014. Founded in early 2010 in Jyväskylä by Thrash/Speed Metal enthusiast Samy Elbanna, the frontman gathered an ensemble of passionate allies to establish a band that would soon be known as Scandinavia’s most energetic start-up export.With their second studio album, LOST SOCIETY clearly manages to prove exactly this reputation. It’s their fresh, firm and highly energetic songs – forged in the fires of youthful passion, under the hammer of unruly playfulness, presented with a most sympathetic, not too seriously snotty attitude – that sees no competition for LOST SOCIETY, even being directly compared to scene institutions. Unlike many victims of years of routine, the quintet lets an unending amount of pure, adrenaline-driven lifeblood drip into their creations.Produced by Nino Laurenne (AMORPHIS, ENSIFERUM, LORDI) at the renowned Sonic Pump studios (FINNTROLL, SONATA ARCTICA, OMNIUM GATHERUM), the Finns shred their way through the new record with the energy and speed of an out-of-control freight train, rolling downhill on the way to Thrash-Olympics. A record can hardly kick ass any harder!

Album:

From Finland comes the belligerent, new, wild LOST SOCIETY. These brain dead metal teens are a bunch of chaotic youthful bangers who deliver fast, loud, Thrash 'til Death tones which will thrash all over you. Their toxic diarrhea and fatal anoxia type of trash talk may appeal to some but not to me. Also, what is with all the abbreviations and subtle misogyny? I do not know why they were signed to Nuclear Blast, as there are several other worthy acts out there who I feel are more accomplished, professional, and far more deserving. Attention! Monte Conner, do you not recall the amazing bands you signed in the '80s! Just because they are young, does not mean they are an outstanding talent. When DEATH ANGEL released “The Ultra-Violence” there was a whole different vibe, entirely, I can assure you!This is good, and it will not disappoint, but I do not find it too thrilling. I hear influences from the likes of ASSASSIN, TANKARD, SOOTHSAYER, SADUS, etc. I hear crossover elements from the like of D.R.I., EXCEL, R.D.P., MURPHY'S LAW and similarities to F.K.U., GAMMA BOMB, and MUNICIPAL WASTE, including their warped sense of humor. Fans of MORTILLERY will also be intrigued.Some of the songs are memorable like “Braindead Metalhead”, the frenetic “Lead Through The Head”, and the title track. However, some songs are just base, and crass like “Piss Out My Ass”. The guitar work is noteworthy, and Samy Elbanna's screams are comprehensible. The video for “KILL (Those Who Oppose Me)” was not even all that exciting. I have seen that formula countless times. The bonus digipak edition will even include a cover of “I Stole Your Love” by KISS. Overall, I just not find this to be as good as I had anticipated.

Line Up:

Samy Elbanna - Guitars, Vocals (2010-present)
Mirko Lehtinen - Bass (2011-present)
Ossi Paananen - Drums (2011-present)
Arttu Lesonen - Guitars (2011-present) - See also: Raster Density, Tarvas

Tracklist:

01. N.W.L. 02:22
02. Thrash All Over You 03:41
03. E.A.G. 02:20
04. Kill (Those Who Oppose Me) 02:17
05. Bitch, Out' My Way 04:02
06. Fast Loud Death 03:26
07. Lead Through the Head 03:14
08. Diary of a Thrashman 02:42
09. Toxic Avenger 01:08
10. This Is Me 02:43
11. Braindead Metalhead 03:27
12. Piss Out My Ass 02:00
13. Fatal Anoxia 02:27

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Lost Society (FIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Apr 2021, 14:29

Lost Society - Terror Hunrgy (Limited Edition Digipak) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 167 mb

Bio:

LOST SOCIETY, one of the most promising Finnish newcomers of our times, is back with a vengeance in 2014. Founded in early 2010 in Jyväskylä by Thrash/Speed Metal enthusiast Samy Elbanna, the frontman gathered an ensemble of passionate allies to establish a band that would soon be known as Scandinavia’s most energetic start-up export.With their second studio album, LOST SOCIETY clearly manages to prove exactly this reputation. It’s their fresh, firm and highly energetic songs – forged in the fires of youthful passion, under the hammer of unruly playfulness, presented with a most sympathetic, not too seriously snotty attitude – that sees no competition for LOST SOCIETY, even being directly compared to scene institutions. Unlike many victims of years of routine, the quintet lets an unending amount of pure, adrenaline-driven lifeblood drip into their creations.Produced by Nino Laurenne (AMORPHIS, ENSIFERUM, LORDI) at the renowned Sonic Pump studios (FINNTROLL, SONATA ARCTICA, OMNIUM GATHERUM), the Finns shred their way through the new record with the energy and speed of an out-of-control freight train, rolling downhill on the way to Thrash-Olympics. A record can hardly kick ass any harder!

Album:

In recent years, Thrash Metal and the sub genres associated with it have had a remarkable decline with no bands that can make a difference. And it will be a winning strategy, if someone takes the initiative to revive this 80's style. With the intention of being noticed from all the other newcomers, the young Finnish band LOST SOCIETY launches the new album "Terror Hungry" under Nuclear Blast Records in a Speed ​​/ Thrash Metal style which does not escape from a comparison with bands like EXODUS or OVERKILL.The Finnish quartet has succeeded already to attract the attention of the specialized media with their first album "Loud Fast Death" who was a very well done one. With a high quality production "Terror Hungry" imposes its law with an impressive speed from the start, with a rage that shows with tracks like "Game Over" or "Attaxic". I had the right to headbang on several tracks including "Terror Hungry" with an overdose of energy.Never neglect the solos in Thrash Metal is a very important rule that the two guitarists of LOST SOCIETY were taken into account. If you want to listen to hundreds of musical notes in a very limited time, than listen to "Snowroad Blowout". The intensity of this album is in constant growth, pause prohibited, it is a rule for these tireless guys. "Overdosed Brain" is only a confirmation of what I just said. The voice of Samy Elbanna is present along all tracks with the same determination; an impressive energy is behind all songs.The 49 minutes of this album is a pure feast for those who love leather, speed and madness. Musically it is a very well done opus with hundreds of riffs and dozens of solos. The revival of Thrash Metal is seen with modern angles by these four Finnish Metallers.

Line Up:

Arttu Lesonen - Guitars (2011-present) - See also: Raster Density, Tarvas

Tracklist:

01. Spurgatory 01:31
02. Game Over 04:13
03. Attaxic 03:52
04. Lethal Pleasure 04:01
05. Terror Hungry 02:57
06. Snowroad Blowout 03:02
07. Tyrant Takeover 05:30
08. Overdosed Brain 05:08
09. Thrashed Reality 03:35
10. F.F.E. 02:40
11. Brewtal Awakening 05:13
12. Mosh It Up 03:53
13. Wasted After Midnight 03:20
14. You Can’t Stop Rock ‘N’ Roll 04:37 (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Lost Society (FIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Apr 2021, 14:30

Lost Society - Braindead (Digipak Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + digi booklet + Video
Size : 167 mb

Info:

Album:

Dear me, thrash metal. You had us scared for a while. We thought you’d left us. We were looking for signs of life and everything but you were flatlining. Even the big four were looking shaky.But now, you’re looking more sprightly than for years. And why? Well, essentially, because you went back to basics and stopped pretending you were some stupid genre with “core” tagged onto the end for no reason.And the reason for that was quite simple. Kids started making great proper thrash metal records again. Take Finland’s Lost Society, they don’t look old enough to be releasing their third record, but yet here it is – and “Braindead” is very clever indeed.Recently thrash remembered something. It remembered it needs to channel anger and an undercurrent of barely disguised violence, and if, as Billy Corgan said on The Simpson’s all those years ago (so long ago that the programme was actually good) making kids depressed was as easy as shooting fish in a barrel then making them want to break stuff is even easier.This, right here, is the soundtrack to either your next temper tantrum and/or blind rage.Brilliantly Lost Society don’t so much write lyrics as scream slogans, and when they get it right they are basically unstoppable. “Riot” – the best example of what they do – with its sample line “it could be me, but I’m sure it’s you…..” is nothing more and nothing less than a manifesto, and just in case that was all too subtle for you, then “Rage Me Up” is even more pissed off – and doesn’t half sound like Exodus. It’s far from the only great song here, “Mad Torture” with its eerie opening (you assume it’s somebody being mutilated with a chainsaw) is six minutes of crunch, melody and headbanging brilliance and “Hangover Activator” is destined to prove aptly named.Too many thrash bands think that just because solos and choruses pass by in a blur, then the tracks must do likewise. Not here, Lost Society have neatly worked out that the longer your songs are the more you can pack into them, so main man Samy Elbanna shrieks and tosses out his riffs, with fellow guitarist Arttu Lesonen (ably backed up it must be said by Mirko Lehtinen on Bass and Ossi Paananen on Drums) but things take however long they take. One of them “Only (My) Death Is Certain”, with its grandiose opening and massive thick groove is eight minutes long – that it holds the attention for as well as it does is testament to Elbanna’s skill as a songwriter.There’s even time for one song to live up to the name of the album. “PST 88” is youthful, snotty potty mouthed exuberance that sounds a little like early Motley Crue attempting to go heavy.Elsewhere on “Braindead” there’s more than enough to suggest that the intelligent money would bet on Lost Society not only having a longevity, but in the more immediate term, making a significant breakthrough with album number three. This is surely destined to be coming to a vicious moshpit near you soon.

Line Up:

Arttu Lesonen - Guitars (2011-present) - See also: Raster Density, ex-Tarvas

Tracklist:

01. I Am The Antidote
02. Riot
03. Mad Torture
04. Hollow Eyes
05. Rage Me Up
06. Hangover Activator
07. Only (My) Death Is Certain
08. P.S.T.88
09. Terror Hungry (Californian Easy Listening Version) (Bonus Track)
10. Overdosed Brain (Live) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "I Am The Antidote" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "THRASH Metal, SPEED Metal, GROOVE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných