Suicidal Tendencies (USA)

Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Groove Metal.....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Suicidal Tendencies (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Apr 2020, 12:01

Suicidal Tendencies - World Gone Mad (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Thrash Metal , Crossover
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 269 mb

Info:

Suicidal Tendencies (also known as S.T. or simply Suicidal) are an American crossover thrash band founded in 1980 in Venice, California by vocalist Mike Muir, who is the only remaining original member of the band. The band is often credited (along with D.R.I.) as one of "the fathers of crossover thrash".To date, Suicidal Tendencies have released twelve studio albums (three of them are composed of re-recorded or previously unreleased material), one EP, four split albums, four compilation albums, and two long-form videos.Suicidal Tendencies rose to fame with their 1983 self-titled debut album; it spawned the single "Institutionalized", which was one of the first hardcore punk videos to receive substantial airplay on MTV. Suicidal Tendencies' next release was on their own label, Suicidal Records, where they contributed one song, "Look Up...(The Boys Are Back)", on the 1985 split Welcome to Venice. After releasing their second studio album Join the Army (1987), Suicidal Tendencies were signed to Epic Records in 1988, and continued their commercial success with its next three albums, How Will I Laugh Tomorrow When I Can't Even Smile Today (1988), Controlled by Hatred/Feel Like Shit...Déjà Vu (1989) and Lights...Camera...Revolution! (1990); the latter of the two were certified Gold by the RIAA.Their 1992 follow-up album The Art of Rebellion was also very successful, and included two of their biggest hits "Nobody Hears" and "I'll Hate You Better".After releasing two more studio albums (Still Cyco After All These Years and Suicidal for Life), the band broke up and severed ties from Sony and Epic in 1995. However, they reunited a year later and have continued to perform and record since then. After over a decade of work and many lineup changes, Suicidal Tendencies released their eleventh studio album with all-new material, 13, in 2013.Their follow-up album, World Gone Mad, was released on September 30, 2016.

Album:

World Gone Mad is the twelfth studio album by the American crossover thrash band Suicidal Tendencies, released on September 30, 2016. It is the band's first studio album to feature Jeff Pogan on guitar, Ra Díaz on bass and Dave Lombardo on drums. Vocalist Mike Muir has stated that World Gone Mad may be Suicidal Tendencies' final studio album.Crossover, straight edge, hardcore, ska, punk or any other related sub-genre is about attitude. When browsing through some of the Suicidal Tendencies reviews I was struck by a comment that this kind of music is to be played by young dudes, who just did outgrow their diapers and not by elder men whose heads are as bald as their butts and who can't get the knack of it anymore. Let me tell you something. The 80s were part of my best teenager years and guess what? Yeah, today my weight starts to unevenly distribute itself around my waist, but I still listen to this kind of music, feel quite good about it and not a bit out of place. And digesting "World Gone Mad" is listening to the prove that some 50 plus years old guys are out there who know a great deal about attitude. Nuff said and let me focus on the album.Without a doubt, the biggest surprise on "World Gone Mad" - besides the fact that in my opinion this output is among the three best ever recorded by the band - is the drummer. Yes, Mike Muir (50+) has managed to lure Dave Lombardo (50+) into the abandoned seat (Lombardo, who the hell is he? If you ask that question, go back to square one and make your homework, please). And the old gentlemen unleash havoc on us. Other than the European troika which does not achieve anything, main songwriter Mike starts the opus with a non expected threesome that leaves you with your mouth open. Especially the opener "Clap Like Ozzy" combines all known trademarks of the band. A pumping, sometimes funky bass, a merciless pounding whirlwind of drumming and quite a number of guitar solos which are supporting the charismatic vocalist on his mission to condemn the appalling situations around us.The cynics among you are of course right when stating that age still took its toll. And I am not talking about physical appearance. This record has of course not too much in common with the band's trendsetting, but comparatively naive debut. The songwriting is much more mature and here and there they take a break and simply rock as in "Get Your Fight On!" Also early stage of Alzheimer's disease can be found in "Still Dying to Live" when it takes the band five minutes to realize that they play the same riff all over again and it is time to move on. On the other hand the suicidal maniacs have created their maybe best song ever: "One Finger Salute", a five minute thrash-crossover-suicidal core hymn with a rather catchy chorus, wild solos and a simple straight forward message. I do not make this statement lightly, as this beast competes with eternal tunes like "I Saw Your Mommy.....", "Institutionalized" or "Disco's Out, Murder's In". But being in possession of the album for just for one day, and having listened to the raised finger fifteen times already, tells me something.So where is the fly in the ointment? Not in the production, which is punchy enough and leaves enough room for each instrument. And a fly is a rather small animal and sometimes difficult to catch. If I were to list a few flaws than I would say to you, that some songs would have impressed me even more when two minutes shorter ("Happy Never After" or the already quoted "Still Dying to Live"). Or "This World" which is just outright boring would have gone lost in pre-production and had not found its way on this album.To conclude: if there is still people out there who believe that this kind of music is for snotty pubescent adolescents only: "One Finger Salute" is for YOU.

Line-Up:

Mike Muir - Vocals (1981-present) - See also: Cyco Miko, Infectious Grooves, ex-Los Cycos, ex-No Mercy
Dean Pleasants - Guitars (1996-present) - See also: Infectious Grooves, ex-Ugly Kid Joe
Ra Díaz - Bass (2016-present) -
Dave Lombardo - Drums (2016-present) - See also: Fantômas, ex-Grip Inc., Dead Cross, Misfits (live), ex-Melvins, ex-Philm, ex-Slayer, ex-Testament, ex-Metallica (live), ex-Voodoocult, ex-Escape, ex-Pap Smear, ex-Sabotage
Jeff Pogan - Guitars (2016-present) - See also: Oneironaut

Tracklist:

01. Clap like Ozzy 04:23
02. The New Degeneration 06:19
03. Living for Life 04:50
04. Get Your Fight On! 04:55
05. World Gone Mad! 03:56
06. Happy Never After 06:04
07. One Finger Salute 05:18
08. Damage Control 05:14
09. The Struggle Is Real 02:48
10. Still Dying to Live 07:37
11. This World 04:51

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "THRASH Metal, SPEED Metal, GROOVE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných