Kayser (SWE)

Thrash Metal, Speed Metal, Groove Metal.....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Kayser (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Jan 2020, 11:26

Kayser - Read Your Enemy (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 144 mb

Bio:

Kayser saw the first ray of light in early June 2004.“No boundaries and no limits… and that goes for everything”, the members stated initially to set the aim straight. As for the sound, it's best described as a mutation of Black Sabbath/Megadeth/Slayer with dips from different good bowls of classic and modern metal. Kayser enforces the pillars of metal with absolute authority. Focus always lies on the song, easily identifiable through the supreme vocals by Spice, though the emotional and musical expressions stretch from heavy introvert pounding to pure hate driven ferocity. Kayser were under the wings of the Scarlet family and recorded their debut album ”Kaiserhof” 2005 and the follow up ”Frame the world...Hang it on the wall" 2006. Both produced by Richard Larsson in his Caesar Studios. In the 3rd of July 2006 Kayser also relesed an EP called "The Good Citizen EP" with 3 brand new songs: Lost in the mud and Fall from the upcoming album "Frame the world...Hang it on the wall, Good Citizen and the Good Citizen video from the debut album "Kaiserhof" and Propaganda, an exclusive EP song. 2007 Kayser hit the road for 6 weeks touring countries like Germany, Beium, Czech, Switzerland and Holland.2008 Kayser went on the road together with Volbeat.New album coming up in 2014!

Album:

Sweden, good old Sweden, that country has provided a hell of a lot of fine Death, Power and Heavy Metal, indeed Sweden has been very kind to us Metalheads, however one genre Sweden has never been too famous for is Thrash Metal. There is one band however that's hoping to change that, formed in 2004 KAYSER have been building momentum, this being their 3rd full length album. The band takes a very interesting approach to their Thrash, rather than going back to the Punk infused roots of the genre from the 80s, KAYSER adopted a more melodic, slightly slower and less aggressive version of the genre, and it works very well.That version of the genre is also evident by the length of songs, no overly complicated compositions here, in fact only one song even crosses the 5 minute mark, and that's actually a good thing. It gives the album a far better and smoother flow. Just listen to "Bring Out The Clown", clocking in at under 2 and a half minutes, it's very representative of the record, fast, but not overly fast, well executed, straight and to the point. "I'll Deny You" is a real is a real gem, while slightly reminiscent of MEGADETH of the mid 90s, it's a very catchy song and despite its 90s feel, keeps a modern edge. As I mentioned before, the album has its melodic moments as well, and while the entire album includes a more melodic feel that what you usually encounter in modern era Thrash Metal album, songs like "Where I Belong" really highlight it. This is without a doubt one of the most interesting and original Thrash Metal albums I've heard in a while.Not original in the sense that this hasn't been done before, but more in the sense that this hasn't been done recently, a lot of bands in recent years have given up on the more melodic side of Thrash Metal, and frankly, I'm happy KAYSER haven't forgotten that the genre wasn't always about pure aggression.

Line Up:

Bob Ruben Drums (2004-present) - See also: Band of Spice, Inferno (XII), ex-Claustrophobia, ex-Spice and the RJ Band, ex-The Defaced (live), ex-The Mushroom River Band
Mattias "Swaney" Svensson Guitars (2004-present) - See also: The Defaced
Christian "Spice" Sjöstrand Vocals (2004-present) - See also: Band of Spice, ex-Aeon, ex-Spice and the RJ Band, ex-Spiritual Beggars, ex-The Mushroom River Band
Jokke Pettersson Guitars (2005-present) - See also: ex-Poseidon
Emil "Ewil" Sandin Bass (2006-present) - See also: ex-Poseidon, ex-Chaeostribe

Tracklist:

01. Bark and Bow 02:24
02. Bring Out the Clown 04:16
03. I'll Deny You 04:01
04. Dreams Bent Clockwise 03:15
05. Read Your Enemy 03:28
06. Almost Home 05:20
07. Where I Belong 04:35
08. He Knows Your Secrets 02:15
09. Forever in Doubts 04:37
10. Carve the Stone 03:43
11. Roll the Dice 03:42
12. The Fake Rose 05:30

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Kayser (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Jan 2020, 11:28

Kayser - IV: Beyond The Reef Of Sanity (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 144 mb

Bio:

Kayser saw the first ray of light in early June 2004.“No boundaries and no limits… and that goes for everything”, the members stated initially to set the aim straight. As for the sound, it's best described as a mutation of Black Sabbath/Megadeth/Slayer with dips from different good bowls of classic and modern metal. Kayser enforces the pillars of metal with absolute authority. Focus always lies on the song, easily identifiable through the supreme vocals by Spice, though the emotional and musical expressions stretch from heavy introvert pounding to pure hate driven ferocity. Kayser were under the wings of the Scarlet family and recorded their debut album ”Kaiserhof” 2005 and the follow up ”Frame the world...Hang it on the wall" 2006. Both produced by Richard Larsson in his Caesar Studios. In the 3rd of July 2006 Kayser also relesed an EP called "The Good Citizen EP" with 3 brand new songs: Lost in the mud and Fall from the upcoming album "Frame the world...Hang it on the wall, Good Citizen and the Good Citizen video from the debut album "Kaiserhof" and Propaganda, an exclusive EP song. 2007 Kayser hit the road for 6 weeks touring countries like Germany, Beium, Czech, Switzerland and Holland.2008 Kayser went on the road together with Volbeat.New album coming up in 2014!

Album:

Swedish thrashers Kayser, are back to unleash some epic metal for the ears, with album number 4, entitled IV: Beyond The Reef Of Sanity.Kayser formed in 2004 and includes former Spiritual Beggars vocalist Spice, the band have music that is full of grooves and riffs and released one of my favourite albums of 2014 in their release “Read Your Enemy”.Highlights for me on IV: Beyond The Reef Of Sanity include “Asphalt And Suicide”, which starts with a chugging riff and plodding drums, making you get ready to head bang, I love a good build up, Spice’s vocals are sharp and pierce into you, leaving scars, this song also rolls along at a very melodic pace, whilst it still retains the punch of a thrash song, this is a stomper and a fun listen.Album closer “Dusk”, starts with a lone acoustic guitar which has a bit of flamenco flavour, whilst a marching drum beat creeps in the background, drawing you in and keeping your attention. This lasts just over a minute and a half, rising in tension before breaking into fast and furious thrash mode, harsh vocal delivery and a rampant pace to the instrumentals make this a rocking song that will get the pits moving.Kayser have also included an epic 13 minute long stunner of a song called “The Silent Serenade”, which showcases their abilities to make grand, hard rocking thrash music.I do really like IV: Beyond The Reef Of Sanity, the vocals and music are great, I just wish it was a bit more aggressive in tone and packed a harder punch, but it is a great effort for fans of Kayser.

Line Up:

Bob Ruben Drums (2004-present) - See also: Band of Spice, Inferno (XII), My Regime, ex-Claustrophobia, ex-Spice and the RJ Band, ex-The Defaced (live), ex-The Mushroom River Band
Mattias "Swaney" Svensson Guitars (2004-present) - See also: The Defaced
Christian "Spice" Sjöstrand Vocals (2004-present) - See also: Band of Spice, My Regime, ex-Aeon, ex-Spice and the RJ Band, ex-Spiritual Beggars, ex-The Mushroom River Band
Jokke Pettersson Guitars (2005-present) - See also: Chine, ex-Poseidon
Emil "Ewil" Sandin Bass (2006-present) - See also: ex-Poseidon, ex-Chaeostribe

Tracklist:

01. Beyond the Reef of Sanity 04:25
02. Asphalt and Suicide 04:44
03. I Sold My Soul (for Your Dream) 03:09
04. Old Blanket 04:14
05. Through the Darkness 03:59
06. One Man Army 04:52
07. Debris (of a Dream) 03:17
08. The Silent Serenade 13:04
09. Allergic to Life 04:27
10. Dusk 07:11

+ Video "Through the Darkness" (Live 1982)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "THRASH Metal, SPEED Metal, GROOVE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných