The Pretty Reckless - Light Me Up (Japan Edition) (2011)

hudební novinky 2011 / music news 2011
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Jan 2021, 07:05

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011 (Japan Edition)
Style : Alternative Rock , Hard Rock , Female Vocal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

The Pretty Reckless are an American hard rock band from New York City. The current members are Taylor Momsen (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Ben Phillips (lead guitar, backing vocals), Mark Damon (bass) and Jamie Perkins (drums).Their debut album, Light Me Up, was released on August 30, 2010 in the UK. They released their first single on May 13, 2010. The album spawned three moderately successful singles and its most notable, "Make Me Wanna Die", topped the UK Rock Charts upon release. The band released their second extended play entitled Hit Me Like a Man EP in early 2012, along with two brand new music videos of songs previously heard on their debut album. These releases coincided with their second tour.The band embarked on a worldwide tour in 2010 in support of their debut album, the Light Me Up Tour, which concluded in March 2012. Four days after the end of their first tour, they embarked on their second tour, The Medicine Tour, where they appeared as a support act for Marilyn Manson and Evanescence.

Album:

Light Me Up is the debut studio album by American alternative rock band The Pretty Reckless, released on August 27, 2010 by Interscope Records. The album received commercial success with the singles "Make Me Wanna Die", "Miss Nothing", and "Just Tonight".The record process started in 2008, after Taylor Momsen met producer Kato Khandwala and his partner, songwriter Ben Phillips. By the summer of 2009, they felt they had found an authentic sound. Two months before the album's release, the band released the self-titled EP containing four songs expected to appear in the future record. However, the song "Zombie" was not present in the initial track listing, later appearing on the North and South American release.The album received much more success in the UK, where it was released months before the American release. The warmer British reception spanned the singles "Miss Nothing" and "Just Tonight", which were not released anywhere else.Upon its release, Light Me Up received generally positive reviews from music critics. At Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from critics, the album received an average score of 74, which indicates "generally favorable reviews", based on five reviews.Light Me Up debuted at number six on the UK Albums Chart, selling 11,916 copies in its first week.On July 22, 2013, the album was certified silver by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI), denoting shipments in excess of 60,000 copies.It also debuted at number 65 on the Billboard 200, selling 9,000 copies in its first week."Make Me Wanna Die" was released on March 30, 2010 in the US and on May 13, 2010 in the UK. A promotional video was released which features live performances and backstage footage of the band. This video is widely recognized as a viral version and was released on May 13, 2010. The official music video was postponed due to legal issues involving censorship, but premiered on September 15, 2010 on iTunes and VEVO."Miss Nothing" was released on August 23, 2010 only in the UK. The music video for "Miss Nothing" was released on July 20, 2010 on VEVO."Just Tonight" was released on December 27, 2010 only in the UK after being pushed back from November 9. The music video was released on VEVO on November 2.

Line Up:

Taylor Momsen – vocals (all tracks); backing vocals ("My Medicine", "Just Tonight")
Ben Phillips – guitar (all tracks); backing vocals ("Make Me Wanna Die", "Zombie", "Goin' Down")
Jamie Perkins – drums (all except "Zombie" and "You"); percussion ("Zombie")

Additional personnel:

John Bender – backing vocals (all except "My Medicine")
Jon Cohan – drum technician (all except "You")
William Derella – executive producer
Jonathan Dinklage – violin ("Make Me Wanna Die", "You")
Lauren Dukoff – photography
Dave Eggar – cello ("Make Me Wanna Die", "You")
Robert Fisher – art direction, design
James Frazee – assistant engineering (all except "Make Me Wanna Die", "Miss Nothing", "Goin' Down", and "You"); additional engineering ("Factory Girl")
Kato Khandwala – engineering, guitar, mixing, production (all tracks); programming (all except "Goin' Down"); percussion (all except "Since You're Gone" and "Zombie"); bass (all except "My Medicine" and "You"); string arrangement ("Make Me Wanna Die", "Just Tonight", "You")
Dan Korneff – mix engineering ("Make Me Wanna Die")
Michael "Mitch" Milan – assistant engineering (all except "You")
David Sonenberg – executive producer

Tracklist:

01. My Medicine
02. Since You're Gone
03. Make Me Wanna Die
04. Light Me Up
05. Just Tonight
06. Miss Nothing
07. Goin' Down
08. Nothing Left To Lose
09. Factory Girl
10. You
11. Zombie (Bonus Track)
12. Make Me Wanna Die (Bonus Track)
13. Far From Never (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Miss Nothing" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2011 / NEWS 2011"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní