Amaranthe - Amaranthe (Japan SHM-CD Deluxe Edition) (2011)

hudební novinky 2011 / music news 2011
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jún 2020, 13:30

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011 (Jараn Deluxe Edition)
Style : Melodic Power Metal , Metalcore , Female & Male Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 162 mb

Bio:

AMARANTHE to release MASSIVE ADDICTIVE; new album on October 21!(New York, NY): Gothenburg, Sweden's AMARANTHE, known for fusing melodic metal with elements of EDM, will release their third album MASSIVE ADDICTIVE viaSpinefarm Records on October 21. MASSIVE ADDICTIVE is true to its title. The band's signature, larger-than-life sound, comprised of kinetic riffing, pulsating beats and celestial, melodic choruses, remains in tact, but the album finds AMARANTHE continuing to explore a range of dynamics and with a willingness to push themselves even further.The songs that populate MASSIVE ADDICTIVE are so incredibly catchy that they will take up residency in your brain for hours after you've turned the music off and you will find yourself humming the melodies or singing the choruses long after you've stopped listening to them. MASSIVE ADDICTIVE is that memorably and that catchy.MASSIVE ADDICTIVE was tracked at Hansen Studios in Ribe, Denmark with the sound sorcerer Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Epica) at the helm.The 12-song album is a flawlessly executed clinic of masterfully and carefully crafted European metal, boasting Olof Mörck's surgically precise riffs and soaring solos alongside Morten Løwe Sørensen's rhythmic thrust and Johan Andreassen's booming low-frequency assault. Elize Ryd's vocals are as emotive and empowering as ever, filling the room, while Jake E's melodic vocals are an outpouring of power. New screamer Henrik Englund Wilhelmsson puts his stamp on the material, as well.The sound is both massive and addictive, from the unforgettable, driving sounds of "Drop Dead Cynical" to the anthemic title track to the stadium-sized soar of "Digital World" to the emotionally haunting power semi-ballad "True." MASSIVE ADDICTIVEis an exercise in dynamics and is one that refuses to play by any sort of genre-specific, prescribed rules."We have lived and breathed this album every hour and every day the last year, and to know that this music is about to reach everyone's ears is beyond exciting," guitarist Mörck enthused about MASSIVE ADDICTIVE. "Following the first leg of The Nexus World Tour, we sat down and agreed that we wanted the next album to be really fresh, new and even to raise a few eyebrows, all while retaining our signature sound."He continued, "MASSIVE ADDICTIVE is in every way that huge leap forward we wanted to achieve and the album definitely contain our strongest song writing to date. The press often asks us to 'describe the album with three words'; this time, the answer is simple - it's MASSIVE, it's ADDICTIVE, and most importantly, it's AMARANTHE!"

Album:

Amaranthe is the debut album by the Swedish band Amaranthe. The album was released April 13, 2011 (iTunes release: April 11, 2011) and reached No. 35 on Swedish and No. 16 on the Finnish Charts.It also topped the Japanese Import charts beating Lady Gaga. A deluxe edition was released in October 2011, featuring two bonus tracks and a DVD.Once in a while, I come across a band or album that completely knocks my socks off. Something so incredible, so unfathomably good, that an ocean of positive words could never express my true feelings towards its greatness. As the years go by, it’s getting more difficult to find anything that will wow me anymore, so when it comes, many a joyful tear are shed. When the pinnacle of awesomeness is found, a new world of music is open to explore, and suddenly, music looks absolutely fascinating again. When the new music you find puts an instant smile on your face, you know that you found the next awesome thing. If isn’t already fairly obvious, let me put it to you straight – I like this album.A ballstothewall power metal/melodic death metal band, Amaranthe are taking a genre collision, which has been done before (countless times), to exhilarating levels. Point and contest is the band’s lineup; the band is in fact, a supergroup. All proficient, they leave nothing to be desired with any of their performances. An extremely synchronized band, this power metal group does it like the good old days, with a knack for speed. Chock in a few cheesy choruses and you’ll soon figure out what this band is about. They know perfectly well that they’re silly, but this band certainly isn’t making compromises, nor should they. It is a shame, though, that most of the choruses sound almost exactly the same.Combining power metal’s speed/melodies with heavy riffs, breakdowns, and a multitude of screams, Amaranthe lean toward the aggressive side. However, despite an apparent focus on creating music much heavier than your typical power metal band, the band is still open to diversity. The album provides large doses of melody, and with an excellent use of synthesizers, the songs are all sugary fun. More diversity comes from the play between the female and male lead singers, switching on and off where appropriate. A person used solely for screams also improves the mix, so yes, Amaranthe’s vocal diversity is difficult to compete with. The winning point of this collaboration is that all vocalists are fantastic. The lead female singer, especially, deserves her own band, yet one has to admit her effectiveness when paired with Dreamland’s vocalist - it is an incredibly effective duo.Unfortunately, no matter how good the album is, there will be many naysayers. For starters, Amaranthe is one of the more brazenly silly albums in a while, and those who already loathe power metal will undoubtedly wish to repel cheese of that magnitude. Also, the catchiness of the music and vocal attack could be considered too poppy for some, and we all know how little metal fans like pop. Amaranthe’s debut album takes an open mind to listen to it, the kind of person who really doesn’t care if something is silly, as long as they enjoy it. This debut album may be erratic, but it sure is catchy.

Line Up:

Elize Ryd - Vocals (female) (2009-present) - See also: Dreamstate, Kamelot (live), ex-Nightwish (live)
Jake E. Lundberg - Clean Vocals (male)
Andreas Solveström - Harsh Vocals
Olof Mörck - Guitars, Keyboards (2009-present) - See also: Dragonland, ex-Rapture, ex-Nightrage, ex-My Darling Dismay
Johan Andreassen - Bass (2009-present) - See also: ex-Engel
Morten Løwe Sørensen - Drums (2009-present) - See also: Dragonland, Icon in Me, Indrama, The Arcane Order, Transparent, Triphon, ex-Strangler, ex-Submission, ex-Scavenger, ex-Disavowed, ex-Koldborn, ex-Mercenary, ex-Panzerchrist, ex-The Cleansing, ex-Nightrage (live), ex-Slugs

Additional musicians:

Elias Holmlid - keyboards and arrangements on track 6
Pagaard Wolff - additional guitar on track 6

Production:

Jacob Hansen - producer, engineer, mixing, mastering
Olof Mörck - co-producer, mixing
Jeppe Andersson - co-producer

Tracklist:

01. Leave Everything Behind (03:18)
02. Hunger (03:12)
03. 1.000.000 Lightyears (03:15)
04. Automatic (03:24)
05. My Transition (03:51)
06. Amaranthine (03:29)
07. Rain (03:44)
08. Call Out My Name (03:17)
09. Enter The Maze (04:04)
10. Director's Cut (04:49)
11. Act Of Desperation (03:05)
12. Serendipity (03:26)
13. Breaking Point (03:41) (Bonus Track)
14. A Splinter In My Soul (03:41) (Bonus Track)
15. Amaranthine (Acoustic) (03:10) (Bonus Track)
16. Leave Everything Behind (Acoustic) (03:19) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Hunger" (Official Video)
+ Video "Amaranthine" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2011 / NEWS 2011"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných