Amaze Me - Ultimate Collection (AOR Heaven Classix Remastered) (2011)

hudební novinky 2011 / music news 2011
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Máj 2020, 14:07

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

AMAZE ME is a melodic hard rock/aor band from Sweden founded in 1994 by Peter Baumann (Guitar, bass, keys, drums, Programming multi sessions) and Connie Lind (Vocals). Amaze Me is a project with excellent sound that the soul inhales in this decade. Amaze Me essentially is the brainchild of multi instrumentalist Peter Baumann, whose credits include Great King Rat, Vision, State of Mind and Talk of the Town. Connie also had a spell fronting with Great King Rat.The Alfa Brunette label issued the “Amaze Me” album in Japan during July 1995. These guys have an ear for melody, and are very versitle. In my opinion the hits here are spread throughout, giving the listener a consistant listent without much down time. The group’s second effort “Dream On” surfaced in May 1997. A very mediocre release comparing to their first one, but unfortunately this came out with a totaly “home made” production.Z Records re-issued “Amaze Me” in May 1998. The “Wonderland” album followed that December, released by Z Records in Europe and Avalon Marquee in Japan. Melodic but rough-edged guitars tight, catchy hooks over-the-top choruses slick, layered backing vocals this CD is a melodic hard rockers dream. Just one listen to Red Lips and youll be humming it for days! One of the best albums from Sweden!As all three albums are now hard to find, it was a brilliant idea from AOR Heaven to release a compilation (in their Classix series) that gathers the best tracks from the aforementioned three albums and a must buy for all the new melodic rock fans who haven’t got their albums already . After the compilation Ultimate Collection released few years ago the duo band is back with a brand new recording entitled “Guilty As Sin” through the German label AOR Heaven. “Guilty As Sin” is totally ’80s Melodic Rock / AOR: pure and simple.

Album:

In the mid '90s, when the whole Melodic Rock scene was almost devastated, Swedish band AMAZE ME released three excellent albums for the genre. That was actually a pair, consisting of lead vocalist Conny Lind (ex- Great King Rat, Talk Of The Town and Vision) and songwriter / multi-instrumentalist Peter Broman.Between 1995 and 1998 they released three brilliant Melodic Rock / AOR albums titled: 'Amaze Me', 'Dream On' and 'Wonderland'. As all three are now hard to find, it was a brilliant idea by AOR Heaven Classix to release this "AMAZE ME ; Ultimate Collection" that gathers the best tracks from the aforementioned three albums, completely remastered by Chris Lyne (Paul Laine, Bai Bang).The first five tracks are taken from the first self-titled album 'Amaze Me'."God's Gift To Woman", "You Say You Never Cry" and "Help Me" are great melodic rockers with lots of harmonies and sugar-coated choruses. "Next Train Back" features one of the band's most perfectly crafted choruses.The following seven songs come from 'Dream On'. This was a more melodic album, including two of my favorite Amaze Me tracks ever: one of them is the fantastic AOR gem "Danger" and the killer midtempo "That Night"."I'm Never Coming Back" was once a bonus track for Japan and it's included here to add even more interest to this fantastic compilation.The final six tracks all come from 'Wonderland'. Title track "Wonderland", after a small intro goes to a hard riffing melodic barrage of guitars and a killer chorus."Without Your Love" is another winner. Another great chorus and some very cool power riff's and a stack of hooks."Shadows From The Past" remains hard, but moves into proper power ballad mode, slow to mid paced and moody throughout. Then "Red Lips" starts with a thumping hard guitar and drum beat. The verse rises a notch again in pace and is a little lighter than the rest of the tune.Amaze Me's "Ultimate Collection" is a pot gold for every serious Scandi melodic rock fan. Whatever track you'll pick, it's quality you'll get.What strikes me the most of this band is how often I forget that they are not a 'real' band, just a (great) vocalist and a terrific multi-instrumentalist. The sound is so tight and incredibly compact that it is just impossible to remember only one guy is keeping this sound together!If you have never heard Amaze Me, don't miss this brilliant collection. It's out of print now

Line Up:

Peter Broman - All instruments, Vocals
Conny Lind - Lead Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Gods Gift To Women
02. You Say You Never Cry
03. Help Me
04. Next Train Back
05. You Can't Hide
06. Dream On
07. It's All Over
08. Danger
09. That Night
10. Hold On To Love
11. I Am Waiting
12. I'm Never Coming Back
13. Wonderland
14. Without Your Love
15. Thousand Miles Away
16. Shadows from the Past
17. Red Lips
18. Good Day To Die

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2011 / NEWS 2011"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných