Battle Beast - No More Hollywood Endings (Japan Edition) (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Jan 2021, 15:56

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal, Melodic Power Metal, Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 127 mb

Bio:

Founded in 2008 on the southern edge of Finland, BATTLE BEAST stands for everything that is good and pure in metal music - crunching riffs, high screams, blistering solos and strong choruses. The sextet takes all the classical elements of traditional heavy metal without being afraid of adding its own flavor to the recipe. Already in the early stages of their career, BATTLE BEAST were to be noticed quickly by the international metal scene, especially after winning 2008’s Wacken:Open:Air “Metal Battle” and Finland’s “Radio Rock Starba” competition as well as after performing at the Finnish Metal Expo.Fueled by its ever-growing fame, the combo soon caught the attention of Nuclear Blast which resulted in a record deal and the worldwide release of the highly acclaimed debut album “Steel” in January of 2012. Subsequently, BATTLE BEAST continued their triumphal march by touring together with NIGHTWISH for a total of 21 shows all across Europe, persistently extending their fan base through their tremendous on-stage energy and joy of playing. When former lead singer Nitte Valo quit the band in September 2012, BATTLE BEAST immediately got the chance to showcase new vocalist Noora Louhimo’s amazing skills live on tour with SONATA ARCTICA – over the course of 22 shows in 11 different countries, the renewed line-up proved that it was as strong, wild and hungry as ever!After busy months of recording, producing and mixing in JKB Studios Helsinki (all of this done by the band members themselves) BATTLE BEAST’s eponymous sophomore release “Battle Beast” will strike the scene like a lightning on May 17, 2013, consisting of the Finns’ trademark mixture of extremely catchy choruses, epic heavy metal anthems, heavenly vocals and solos to die for - brought to a new level of intensity and sound quality. With new astonishing lead vocalist Noora on board and a record in their hands that literally is strong as “steel“, BATTLE BEAST are facing a future brighter than a thousand suns. Beware: The Beasts are back!!!

Album:

About two months ago, Finnish heavy metallers Battle Beast announced a 6-week European headline run for spring 2019, with support coming from newcomers Arion. Today, the six members can finally drop their bombshell and reveal more details about their upcoming new studio album, which they'll be presenting on the aforementioned tour. It's titled "No More Hollywood Endings" and will be released on March 22, 2019! The eleven featured songs were recorded by keyboardist Janne Björkroth, Viktor Gullichsen and guitarist Joona Björkroth at JKB Studio. The record was also produced and mixed by Janne. Last but not least, the cover artwork was created by Jan Yrlund (Korpiklaani, Manowar), who already took care of the "Bringer Of Pain" design. Janne stated about the forthcoming record: "The heavy songs are heavier, the pop delights brighter and the rock vibes stronger and richer than before. The emotional scale is wider and everything is bigger. Stay tuned for 2019!"The moment I saw Battle Beast live when they were on tour with Leaves’ Eyes and Sabaton back in 2017, they immediately shot to the top of my favorites list with their amazing stage energy and their very creative mix of 80s synth, pop, rock, and metal. Just listening to the band’s music live was a treat for the ears and the soul, the music was fun and exciting, something that hasn’t been done a million times. That itself made this band something special to me, being a product of the 80s, they combined all of the elements of the music of my youth that I adored.With the release of the band’s 5th album, ‘No More Hollywood Endings’ we find Battle Beast at their best, the heavy songs are heavier, and the pop songs are so much more poppy, in a great way. The musicianship of the entire record is cohesive, powerful but also a bit mellow in places giving the listener an opportunity to catch their breath between hard-hitting energetic songs. This album has everything you would expect from a band with as much energy as these guys have, but for me, the thing that shined the most to me is it feels like this record was an opportunity for Noora’s voice to break through and deliver its raw power.Noora has one of those very unique voices, it is raspy but powerful and she knows exactly when to deliver a combination of each. This album seems to contain some bigger elements than the previous releases, with larger scores to some of the songs like the album’s opening track, ‘Unbroken’. The song sits on the same level of something from Nightwish or Sabaton with strong orchestral sections mixed with the band’s hard-hitting, energized style.For me, the most stand out track on the record was actually one of the softest songs on the release, which is odd, because this record hits hard. ‘Bent and Broken’ was one of those powerful songs that really allowed Noora’s range to shine through and create a very intoxicating atmosphere throughout the songs four-minute length.Overall this 13-track, 55-minute follow-up to the band’s most successful release to date, ‘Bringer of Pain’ is one of the best records that I have heard in a while. It gave me everything that I completely love about this band, powerful emotional songs, catchy pop songs, and heavy metal tracks. ‘No More Hollywood Endings’ is a perfect collection of what makes this band so unique, give us exactly what we have come to expect from Battle Beast.You can check out the album for yourself when it hits all major streaming services and CD and Vinyl copy release via Nuclear Blast on March 22, 2019. The band will also be hitting the road later this year in North America to help promote the new release their fans.

Line-Up:

Noora Louhimo - Vocals (2012-present) - See also: ex-Tuska20, Mute Swans, ex-Kamelot (live)
Joona Björkroth - Guitars, Vocals (backing) (2016-present) - See also: Brymir, For the Imperium, ex-Baton Rogue Morgue
Eero Sipilä - Bass, Vocals (backing)
Janne Björkroth - Keyboards, Vocals (backing) - See also: ex-Brymir
Pyry Vikki - Drums (2005-present) - See also: ex-Rajavyöhyke
Juuso Soinio - Guitars (rhythm) (2005-present)

Tracklist:

01. Unbroken 04:09
02. No More Hollywood Endings 03:55
03. Eden 04:00
04. Unfairy Tales 03:33
05. Endless Summer 03:38
06. The Hero 04:13
07. Piece of Me 03:40
08. I Wish 04:26
09. Raise Your Fists 06:10
10. The Golden Horde 03:59
11. World on Fire 04:04
12. Bent And Broken 03:51 (Bonus Track)
13. My Last Dream 03:51 (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Eden" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných