First Signal - Line Of Fire (Japan Edition) (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Jan 2021, 07:40

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

First Signal is the new collaboration between two big names of the melodic rock scene being singer Harry Hess, the front man of one of the greatest AOR/Melodic Rock bands in the world Harem Scarem, and bass player Dennis Ward (Pink Cream 69, Place Vendome, Khymera).Harry Hess is a songwriter/producer/engineer and mixer who's numerous recording credits span over the last twenty five years back to when he signed his first deal as a recording artist at the age of fifteen.The former Warner Music Canada artist has honed his production/engineering skills along side of his singing and songwriting duties as a recording artist.As well as owning a full production recording facility, he has made records in numerous countries around the world, including: Japan, Malaysia, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Holland, Canada and the U.K.Harry's songwriting ability has earned him 14 top forty hits around the world and sales of well over 2 million records in 43 countries.Jan. 1st 09 Harry signed a worldwide publishing deal with Universal Music Publishing.

Album:

After two critical and fan acclaimed albums, FIRST SIGNAL are returning with a new studio album, "Line Of Fire" via Frontiers Music next May 17. This is the Japanese edition including a bonus track.In 2010, a marriage in made in melodic rock heaven was consummated between Canadian rock vocalist Harry Hess (Harem Scarem) and German producer Dennis Ward (Pink Cream 69, Khymera) under the First Signal name.The seeds of this union were planted that same year when Frontiers Records presented Hess some melodic rock songs which had the same vibe and magic as Harem Scarem, whom at the time were on a hiatus.The debut album was greeted with high interest and excellent reviews from the Melodic Rock faithful, so even when Harem Scarem rebooted to record an excellent comeback album, "Thirteen", Hess was still keen to record some more excellent melodic rock songs that he had gathered from various songwriters under the First Signal banner.So, the idea of another First Signal album continued to float around and with the help of Swedish producer Daniel Flores (FIND ME, THE MURDER OF MY SWEET, etc.), the second record started to take shape.Once again, the inspiration behind the songs were the first two Harem Scarem albums, both absolute Melodic Rock classics, but, as with the debut, some new twists were thrown in with songs covering everything from AOR to Arena Hard Rock.The second album was also greeted with much excitement from the Melodic / AOR fanbase, especially in Europe. With that kind of reception, recording a third album was a no-brainer.With songs provided by Hess himself, Stan Meissner, Henrik Hedström, Lars Edvall, Anderz Wrethov, Andreas Johansson, Carl Dixon, Bruce Turgon, Sören Kronqvist, Morgan Jensen, Hal Marabel, Daniel Palmqvist, Ulrick Lönnqvist, Nigel Bailey, and production duties handled again by Daniel Flores, "Line of Fire" is another awesome slab of great AOR / melodic rock for the 21st century.'Born To Be A Rebel' should be one of the best songs First Signal ever recorded, pure melodic rock with driven melodious guitars, synth atmospheres, soaring vocals, and a killer chorus.Another absolute winner for me is the awesome 'Walk Through The Fire', written by Carl Dixon (Coney Hatch), a monster '80s melodic hard rocker with a rhythm to die for.And it's perhaps title track 'Line Of Fire' which better represents First Signal and this album; a mix of succulent melodic rock riffs, AOR accessibility, and top class vocals.For Harem Scarem-like tunes check superb midtempo 'Here With You', and for ballads the really strong 'The Last Of My Broken Hearts' does the trick.Worth to mention is the Japanese bonus track, 'The Last Of My Broken Hearts (Acoustic)', which is completely different, slower and atmospheric, just Hess, piano & synths, and it's wonderful.You can't go wrong with this superb vocalist, the song selection is stupendous - the best of the 3 First Signal albums - and production bright, vibrant.

Line Up:

Harry Hess - Lead and backing vocals (Ex-Harem Scarem)
Michael Palace - Acoustic, electric guitar and bass
Daniel Flores - Keyboards and Drums
Johan Niemann - Bass

Darren Smith - Background Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Born To Be A Rebel
02. A Million Miles
03. The Last Of My Broken Hearts
04. Tonight We Are The Only
05. Walk Through The Fire
06. Never Look Back
07. Line Of Fire
08. Here With You
09. Need You Now
10. Falling
11. The End Of The World
12. The Last Of My Broken Hearts (Acoustic Piano) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní