Wheels Of Fire - Begin Again (Japan Edition) (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Dec 2020, 08:14

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 153 mb

Bio:

When I listened for the first time to "Up For Anything", the second official studio album by Wheels Of Fire (released two years after the promising debut album, "Hollywood Rocks"), I immediately knew I was experiencing an astonishing work. It confirmed, without question, the increasing quality and credibility of the Italian melodic rock scene throughout the world.I knew they would’ve been able to create an amazing third album, but "Begin Again" far exceeded all of my expectations. The band members have shown unquestionable skills, both as songwriters and top class performers. They mix perfectly (in a full artistic maturity) classy fm melodies and an infectious hard-rock groove.Seven years have passed since the release of their previous album, during which time the band has traced a path for a brand new beginning. Their music is now (more than ever) a clear tribute to the legendary sound of Bon Jovi, Poison, Danger Danger, White Lion & Firehouse. However, “Begin Again” still retains the band’s own, unique personality, and showcases their strong faith, deep love, and respect they have for this kind of music. I can only imagine how proud they must feel about this brilliant album. With "Begin Again", the "Wheels Of Fire" are burning hot!

Album:

One of the most pure Melodic Rock emerged during this decade, Italians WHEELS OF FIRE returns back in business 2019 with its brand new opus entitled “Begin Again”. With two already lovely records on their sleeves (Hollywood Rocks and Up For Anything), Wheels Of Fire strikes back with their best album to date.“Begin Again” introduces the band’s new keyboard player, Federico De Biase, and represents a big step forward in the quality of the songwriting provided by the original combo, Davide “Dave Rox” Barbieri (Vocals) and Stefano Zeni (Guitar).The new record also includes a guest list of some excellent musicians such as Pierpaolo “Zorro” Monti (Raintimes, Shining Line, Charming Grace), Gianluca Firmo (Room Experience, Firmo), Maryan on backing vocals and Marcello Spera on backing vocals just to name a few.The new album opens with ‘Scratch That Bitch’, an anthemic, ’80s inspired fist in the air rocker driven by blazing melodious guitars and Davide’s clean powerful pipes. The chorus is pretty massive, as are the harmony / backing vocals arrangements.Add some synths and swirling guitars in the Van Halen style and you have ‘Lift Me Up’, however the song sounds like a lost – and good – Warrant tune. A hair metal gem bring back to 2019.And the killer songs continue with the soaring “Tonight Belongs To You” (akin 1989 Bon Jovi), ‘Done For The Day’ add an AOR touch to its verses, then melodic rocker ‘Keep Me Close’ feels more European, similar to what Lionville has been done lately.‘Heart of Stone’ bring to my memory a Steve Stevens Atomic Playboys song, and ‘Can’t Stand It’ some Journey or perhaps Steve Perry solo.Of course you have ballads, being the ‘power’ ‘For You’ ready for the stadium and light in the air type, while ‘Call My Name’ is more meaty, midpaced with a stong bluesy background and an unmistakable Bongiovi / Sambora feel.WHEELS OF FIRE is pure Melodic Rock / AOR Eighties inspired, no gimmicks, not reinventing the wheel: just bringing back the golden ’80s again in its purest form.There’s very, very strong songs in this genre’s mould, the vocals soar, and the guitar work is pretty amazing. Oh, and production is full, really well rounded.“Begin Again” is one of the ‘Besf of the Year’ contender, primo Melodic stuff.

Line-Up:

Davide Barbieri - Lead vocals
Stefano Zeni - Rhythm & Lead Guitars
Marcello Suzzani - Bass
Fabrizio Uccellini - Drums
Federico De Biase - Keyboards

Special guests:

Gianluca Ferro: Guitar Solo
Ivan Ciccarelli: Percussion
Susanna Pellegrin, Maryan: Harmony Vocals
Marcello Spera, Matteo Liberati, Pierpaolo “Zorro” Monti: Backing Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Scratch That Bitch
02. Lift Me Up
03. Tonight Belongs to You
04. Done for the Day
05. For You
06. Keep Me Close
07. Heart of Stone
08. You'll Never Be Lonely Again
09. Another Step in the Dark
10. Call My Name
11. Can't Stand It
12. Try (Japan Bonus Track)
13. Wheels of Fire (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Scratch That Bitch" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných