Shout - Shout Back (1999) (20th Anniversary Limited Remastered Edition 2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Aug 2020, 08:53

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1999 (20th Anniversary Limited Remastered Edition 2019)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Christian Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 175 mb

Bio:

Shout was a Christian glam metal band formed in 1987 by Ken Tamplin. Musically the band was similar to Stryper, but the Encyclopedia of Contemporary Christian Music cites them as being "more competent than Stryper".Lyrically, their songs were generally more straightforward than other Christian metal bands such as Bloodgood.The band garnered a Dove Award after their breakup in 1989. Their first album, It Won't Be Long, was recorded by session musicians. These included Lanny Cordola (Magdalen), Marty Friedman (Megadeth), Michael Angelo (Nitro), Joseph Galletta, Loren Robinson, Dennis Holt (AD), and others. The album was an instant hit, and the band played at London's famed Marquee in August 1988.Following this release Tamplin hired Galletta and Robinson, who he had played with in Joshua, on a full-time basis. These three members would form the long term core of the band.Chuck King (Idle Cure) also became an integral part of the band. The band achieved early success in Europe[4] and toured there in August 1988.Their second album, In Your Face, sold 40,000 copies within a month of its release.The album was said to express "every nuance and shade of loudness and fastness".At that time the band became widely successful, selling out shows at the Roxy Theatre.The lead single, "In Your Face", won the Dove Award for hard music song in 1990.The band dissolved in 1989 due to primarily two issues: the "inability of Christian music to financially support artists"[9] (despite having sold in excess of 100,000 albums by that time),[4] and a lawsuit over naming rights, where Tamplin was held to have the right to record under the name Shout, but an east coast band had the right to perform with it.Tamplin went on to pursue a solo career. Two compilations were issued before Tamplin reformed the band. New material was issued in their 1999 release, Shout Back.

Album:

After many years out of print and celebrating its 20th Anniversary, last year was released this Limited Edition (500 copies) remastered version of SHOUT‘s 3rd album ”Shout Back”, including 3 bonus tracks.Shout was the 80s hard rock / metal band founded by Ken Tamplin and Chuck King, and after two very good albums they took some time for their solo projects.In 1999, Tamplin and King got together again for this third effort properly titled ”Shout Back”.From the rockers like ‘No Way, No How’ or ‘A.D./B.C.’ to the high energy rendition of Rare Earth’s Seventies rocker ‘I Just Want To Celebrate’, Shout delivers 15 songs of classic hard rock music proficiency and excellence, plus 3 bonus tracks originally released on the 1998 European-only release of Where Love Is.

Line-Up:

Ken Tamplin – vocals, guitar
Chuck King – guitar
Loren Robinson – bass
Joe Galletta – drums
Glen Sobel – drums
Eduardo Roth – keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Dreams For Sale
02. More Than Kisses
03. No Way, No How
04. I Just Want To Celebrate
05. In The Brave Days Of Old
06. A.D./B.C.
07. Tell Me Why
08. Y2K
09. I’m Movin’ On
10. If We Only Have The Faith
11. Seeing Is Believing
12. Sometimes It Just Hurts
13. Loving You, Loving Me
14. Just A Little Bit More
15. I Believe In Freedom
16. Man Without Tears (Bonus Track)
17. Meet Me In The Middle (Bonus Track)
18. Love Me Forever (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných