Steel Panther - Heavy Metal Rules (Digipak Edition) (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Mar 2020, 09:14

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Sleaze Glam Hard Rock , Parody Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

In 2008, Metal Skool changed their name to Steel Panther.STEEL PANTHER is the hottest band out of Hollywood since Motley Crue, Guns N’ Roses and Poison ruled the Sunset Strip. Arriving in 2009 with debut album Feel The Steel – hailed by Kerrang! magazine as “close to perfect” – Steel Panther has won a legion of fans across the world. And now the band is aiming even higher with second album Balls Out. Released worldwide through Universal Music on November 1, 2011, Balls Out is another masterpiece of kick-ass rock and roll.Steel Panther is a Los Angeles, California based glam metal parody band founded by former LA Guns vocalist Ralph Saenz (Michael Starr). Originally formed as “Metal Skool” and “Metal Shop” they’re known for their energetic live show, the longest running metal show on the Sunset Strip. On stage, the band both pays tribute to and lampoons the heyday of 80’s glam metal. The band’s between-song comedy includes jests at conflict between band members, discussions of drugs, sex, and improvised humor with the crowd.Recently they’ve crossed the Atlantic and have finally started to penetrate the European market with the release of their debut album, “Feel The Steel”.

Album:

California’s greatest export and renowned feminist supporters Steel Panther recently took a break from working with NASA scientists on a multiple orgasm inducing guitar pedal to record their fifth studio album "Heavy Metal Rules", scheduled for release on September 27. The album showcases the band’s musical and lyrical growth and is destined to become an instant classic in the band’s impressive catalog. The philanthropic foursome - comprised of Michael Starr on vocals, Satchel on guitars, Lexxi Foxx on bass and Stix Zadinia on drums - has created the heavy metal version of a self-help manual and ultimate party album combined.“Heavy Metal Rules" is the ultimate party album. Anthem after anthem and hook after hook, the songs will provide the soundtrack to your new bitchin’ heavy metal life. The first single, "All I Wanna Do Is Fuck (Myself Tonight)", is the ultimate song about self-love and having a positive personal self-image. It is the kind of song you put on to get yourself in the mood whether you’re getting ready to have sex with yourself or 17 girls in a row”, explains Steel Panther. From the opening track “Zebraman” (which is audio taken from the classic film "Heavy Metal Parking Lot") to the emotional album closer “I Ain’t Buying What You’re Selling”, Steel Panther has created 36 minutes of audio eargasms. Songs like “Let’s Get High Tonight”, “Fuck Everybody” and “Gods Of Pussy” are destined to become natural additions to the band’s setlist. “I’m Not Your Bitch” is an anthem for all acknowledged genders and sexual orientations worldwide. The video for the first single “All I Wanna Do Is Fuck (Myself Tonight)” was shot in Las Vegas and features cameos from numerous celebrities from music, comedy, YouTube and more.For the uninitiated, Steel Panther was formed in 2000 and is comprised of Michael Starr (lead singer), Satchel (guitarist), Lexxi Foxx (bass) and Stix Zadinia (drums). Hailing from Los Angeles, the epicenter for rock 'n' roll in all its debauchery and glamour, Steel Panther has established itself as the world’s premier party band, melding hard rock virtuosity with parody and criminally good looks. Steel Panther is a global phenomenon with four full-length albums, touring across the world, platinum-level YouTube status and high-profile television appearances such as Jimmy Kimmel Live, Larry King Now, and FOX NFL Sunday.

Line-Up:

Michael Starr - vocals
Lexxi Foxx - bass
Satchel - guitar, Orchestration
Stix Zadinia - drums

Tracklist:

01. Zebraman
02. All I Wanna Do is Fuck (Myself Tonight)
03. Let's Get High Tonight
04. Always Gonna Be a Ho
05. I'm Not Your Bitch
06. Fuck Everybody
07. Heavy Metal Rules
08. Sneaky Little Bitch
09. Gods of Pussy
10. I Ain't Buying What You're Selling

+ Video "Heavy Metal Rules" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní