Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

Störmbreaker brings new life to the arena rock sound. Combining soaring melodic vocals, an electrifying dual lead guitar attack, and a pounding rhythm section, Störmbreaker delivers an all original approach to high energy hard rock into the studio, and on stage!2018 - "Pull the Trigger" - (EP) , 2019 - "Keep Me Waiting"/"Break Me" - (Single) , 2019 - "Heartless/Last to Know" - (Single).

Album:

In just 2019 alone, Minneapolis, Minnesota rockers Störmbreaker released a two-song single and a pair of rocking EPs including their most recent, Heartless, a self-produced affair that dropped this past November. A pretty fast feat for any band these days but Störmbreaker aren’t just any band. Word on the street is this young rocking quintet loaded up a mighty flux capacitor and blew into modern day Minneapolis, Minnesota straight outta the mid-’80s. Yeah, this might explain how five dudes this young are rocking such an old school sound or maybe, just maybe, the fabled back stories of bands Fozzy and Steel Panther somehow crept into these guys’ brain process.Honestly, whether Störmbreaker are the product of a crazy sci-fi accident or the recipients of freak exposure to a loud musical force that ruled the land before their existence is far less important than the resulting sound. Bottom line — Störmbreaker‘s second EP is a four-song blast of eighties styled rock that walks a fine melodic rock line between Tooth And Nail era Dokken, Def Leppard‘s Pyromania, and Y&T at their commercial peak. “Keep Me Waiting” could easily grab the hard strings of any of the Dream Warriors and “Last to Know” the raised fists of fans of Dokken‘s heavier tunes. “Heartless” exhibits the same building tempo of the Lep‘s “Die Hard the Hunter” and “Break Me” could easily pass as Y&T‘s “Mean Streak.”That’s not to say that this young band isn’t loaded with talent if even actually influenced by those bands because there are more seasoned acts out now that would give up a groupie to rock as hard as Störmbreaker. Besides, how many young bands these days even sound cool, never mind Dokken / Def Leppard cool? OK, so this stuff might not be that groundbreaking but in an era lacking this kind of good hard rock, the potential and the future looks exciting. Plus you gotta give it up to these guys’ cuz it would have been far more expected of them to sound like bigger bands like AC/DC, Mötley or Guns N’ Roses. But Dokken or Y&T? Hardly the type of bands one would expect young musicians to be influenced by these days.Seeing that Störmbreaker have a track record of aligning themselves with supposed eighties contemporaries like Faster Pussycat, Steven Adler and more live, I guess there is a slim possibility that they could actually be rockin’ eighties time travellers. Or maybe this is just an alternate rock universe where Dokken are the heroes of a new spawn of melodic rockers. If it’s the former, let’s all keep our fingers crossed that whatever portal opened to let Störmbreaker in, sucks more hard rocking young rockers into this current space, place and time.

Line Up:

Christopher Sele – vocals
Logan Stahlecker – guitars
Bill Lewis – guitars
Joe Levon Hoey – bass
Logan Loebrick – drums

Production:

Produced by Wally J with Störmbreaker
Recorded, mixed and mastered by Wally J

Tracklist:

01. Keep Me Waiting
02. Heartless
03. Break Me
04. Last To Know

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní