Reality Suite - Awaken (Deluxe Edition) (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Jan 2020, 06:12

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 136 mb

Bio:

“Reality Suite is a bit of a New Jersey super-group. Their fusion of modern and classic rock is a fairly compelling mix since they really don’t sound like any other indie band I can think of," - Jim Testa, contributing writer to Rolling Stone magazine and founder of Jersey Beat fanzine.Rock is dead. But hard work isn't. After 10 years of evolving as melodic rock savants and releasing dozens of independent singles and EPs, Reality Suite has been determined to awaken the masses and demonstrate that rock is NOT dead. "Reality Suite has become one of my favorite bands for numerous reasons. They are a kick-ass in your face rock band with a dynamic front woman," declares East Coast renowned photographer, Jeff Crespi. WRAT 95.9FM radio DJ, Tom Hanley stated in his blog, "The female-fronted Hard Rock act puts out a modern Arena Rock sound comprised of killer vocals, complex instrumentals and meaningful lyrics."After the 2018 self-released "Awaken" EP exceeded fan expectations and garnered the attention of several European record labels, Danish based Lions Pride Music won the partnership with Reality Suite resulting in 2019's expanded album "Awaken (Deluxe.)" This first full-length album not being entirely band-produced incorporates the production skills of hard rock producer/engineer Mike Ferretti (Sevendust, Saliva, Brand of Julez) and pop/R&B producer Earl Cohen (Lady Gaga, Jessica Simpson, Pink.) "Awaken (Deluxe)" was released worldwide on June 28th digitally and on CD.Formed in 2009 in North Haledon, New Jersey by childhood friends Brian King (drums,) Antonio Valenti (bass,) and Joe Padula (guitars) – their ambitions have been to produce heavy, melodic rock. After several male and female vocalists, Kimmii Heart had joined in 2013 establishing the definitive line-up known today worldwide.In September of 2015, the self-produced debut full length ”Skinn” was released. A unique sound to global rock fans, it was secretly a greatest hits album capitalizing on Reality Suite’s most popular songs from previous EPs. "Skinn boasts a number of standout tracks, including hook-laden first single, Die Dreaming with the equally infectious Save My Life and Playing with Fire," printed the Record/Herald News reporter, Brian Aberback. The song Save My Life was featured as the Song of the Week in Steppin' Out, a NJ music publication while MPire Magazine declared, “Skinn is a damned near perfect piece of rock, one that incorporates the old and new in the right balance."After an aggressive band managed social media campaign, Reality Suite has developed over 24,000 followers worldwide. There are pleas from male and female fans of all ages requesting the New Jersey based band to perform in their cities and countries. Several continents are represented by fans posting photos with their “Skinn” CD, wearing Reality Suite t-shirts, posting screenshots while streaming tracks and videos of themselves singing their songs. “When recording “Skinn,” we didn’t know if anyone was going to care about it," Brian told WDHA 105.5FM DJ, Lidsay Klein in an interview. "We knew about 12 friends that would be interested, that was it. Months after its release, we are constantly receiving praise from fans around the world. It is so fulfilling. It is truly driving us to take our new album to the next level,”In October 2016, Reality Suite released the single "Bury Me Alive." Leading music review website, Stereo Stickman stated: "It feels like an instant classic. It’s like the band have taken this incredible leap forwards into alternate territory, without sacrificing any of what we loved about them in the first place. They’ve brought back the things we loved the most about early 2000’s rock and pop-rock, and fused it effectively with this fresh and always addictive Reality Suite sound."In May of 2018, Reality Suite released the Awaken EP. Brian King revealed in an interview with PopBreak.com: "The songs "Grave" and "Cut, Burn, Bruise" may be closest to defining what "Awaken" is all about. During the writing for what became "Awaken," Kimmii and I realized most of what we were writing lyrics about were losing loved ones. Each of us in the band had lost someone in the last two years. I lost my mother in 2016 to lung cancer - which spawned the song "Cut, Burn Bruise." Kimmii lost a close family friend which inspired "Grave." Antonio lost his mother and Joe had lost an Aunt in 2017 - so, as much as "Grave" and "Cut" are about missing a loved one, in the context with the other songs - "Awaken" becomes an album about recovery and rebirth......leaving the pain behind and moving on. The songs "Live Now Forever," "Dead to Me," and "Lust" drive that point home."As Kimmii sings on the "Awaken (Deluxe)" lead-off single "Kiss the Ring," "I don't need you telling me what's right, I've got my own two eyes - I WILL NOT KISS THE RING," Reality Suite have never compromised their visions yet earned the loyalty of many fans worldwide. Get a grip on Reality - or get out of the way.

Album:

A new signing of the very interesting record label Lion’s Pride Music, REALITY SUITE releases their full length debut titled “Awaken”. Formed in 2009 in North Haledon, New Jersey, by childhood friends Brian King (drums), Joe Padula (guitars) and Antonio Valenti (bass), that found most likely its own definitive identity in 2013, when female vocalist Kimmii Heart joined the band.In 2018 the release of the EP “Awaken” put a lot of attention on the hard rock act and finally in 2019 this “Awaken (Deluxe Edition)”. Steve Brown of Trixter contributed some guitar, and helped with the overall production.Taking elements from the 80s / 90s / and 2000’s hard rock / melodic rock&pop, Reality Suite’s sound is very contemporary but its flesh is classic, timeless rock n’ roll of all times.The album starts with “Kiss the Ring”, the real highlight of the full-length, but not the only one. I love this song: fresh, modern, full of energy, with a catchy chorus that from the very beginning reveals the great voice and the great personality of Kimmii Heart.And it is not a just a flash of light: the following “Live Now Forever”, “Blame it on Angels”, “Bury me Alive” are on the same high level, especially the latter (I love the powerful rhythm interlude).“Cut, Burn and Bruise” is a softer rock song, nice melody, catchy; comes at the right moment, just to relief the pressure from the gas pedal.“Dead to Me” follows, and also here I like a lot the rhythm section, especially how the drumming of Brian King plays together with the voice of Kimmii.“Grave” and “Lust” close the official album in style, rocking and riff-driven. There is still time for a clean version of “Kiss the Ring” and “Wrong with Me”, as well as an acoustic version of “Grave”, really appealing, which ends this enjoyable full-length.“Awaken (Deluxe)” is a very interesting album: REALITY SUITE delivers a solid and mature performance, a well rounded mix of melodies, riffs, and a really wonderful voice, together with a pristine production of Mike Ferretti and Earl Cohen, which contributed to the evolution of the band’s sound, blending together a classic and modern rock sound, as well as some pop / mainstream elements.

Line Up:

Kimmii Heart – Lead Vocals
Brian King – Drums, Vocals
Joe Padula – Guitars, Vocals
Antonio Valenti – Bass, Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Kiss The Ring
02. Live Now Forever
03. Blame It On Angels
04. Bury Me Alive
05. Cut Burn Bruise
06. Dead To Me
07. Wrong With Me
08. Grave
09. Lust
10. Kiss The Ring (Clean Version) (Bonus Track)
11. Wrong With Me (Clean Version) (Bonus Track)
12. Grave (Unplugged) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných