Salem UK - Win Lose Or Draw (Digipak Edition) (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Jan 2020, 15:41

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

Salem was formed in 1979 and built a strong following with their heavy rock based on thundering rhythms, soaring twin-guitars and powerful melodies.The band’s 1982 single sold globally and continued gig across the northeast of England before folding in May 1983.In 2010, Salem’s original recordings were released on the album “In The Beginning.” This attracted great interest, so the band reformed and played its first gig in 27 years! In 2011, Salem recorded three songs for the "New Tricks" EP and played again for its launch.The band played a number of events in Europe in 2012 including the Heavy Metal Festival V in Italy, Ages of Metal in Belgium, and back home at the Metieval Winterfest in Hull.Salem released the "X Rated" EP for the BROFEST#1 in March 2013 including a bonus new recording of the 1980s song "Reach To Eternity".The album "Forgotten Dreams" was released in December 2013 by Pure Rock Records and has received excellent reviews. Salem is already recording for the next album.In 2013, Salem played gigs in the Netherlands, Germany and UK, and in 2014 the band played at Play It Loud, Italy, Very 'Eavy Festival, Netherlands, Headbangers Open Air, Germany, Glasgow, Scotland, Rock Diabetes Festival, England, Paris, France, Rock You To Hell Festival, Athens, Greece, and Dubai, United Arab Emirates.Last year Salem played gigs and festivals including a great slot at Wildfire Festival, Scotland (with Diamond Head, TEN, Empire, Tygers of Pan Tang ...), BäääM Festival in Germany, headlining at the RockWich fest in Cheshire, and British Steel Festival, France.This year Salem plays festivals Headbangers Open Air, Germany and MuskelRock, Sweden, as well as gigs with Diamond Head and kicking off at home in Hull.They have recently been rated with Iron Maiden, Saxon, etc as one of the top 10 NWOBHM bands that are "better than ever".The new Salem album "Dark Days" was releases on 29 April 2016.

Album:

SALEM UK was formed in 1979 by former Ethel The Frog members Paul Conyers and Paul Tognola. After numerous gigs and a self-released single the band split in 1983. The band reformed in 2008, releasing three four albums and touring across Europe, venturing as far as Dubai. Original members Simon Saxby (vocals) and Adrian Jenkinson (bass) still drive the band forward, now with Francis Gill (guitar), whose creative skills are a vital part of the band’s new edgy presentation.Adrian: “We’ve had a rough time of it over the past 18 months and there were times when we thought it was all over, but we’ve come through, and we want to thank Steve and Tom for believing in us throughout the process. Now we’re back stronger than ever and it feels great!”Simon: “The happiest of times was had writing and recording this album and the future looks good. Many thanks to family and friends and Teresa for her hard work, love and support. A special mention to John Cudbertson RIP my friend.”Francis: “I’ve been a Salem UK fan for around ten years now. I was doing a lot of work with Adrian around the time he was mixing “Forgotten Dreams” and I loved the stuff on that record. I remember thinking back then that I would love to make a record with Simon and Adrian. Thankfully for me the opportunity to fulfil that ambition presented itself rather organically last year when I was invited to play guitar for Salem UK. I’m immensely proud of the tracks on the new album. It has everything that Salem UK fans have come to expect, but with a much more contemporary angle in terms of the arrangement and delivery of the guitars. I may be biased, but it’s the best yet! I’d like to thank Simon and Adrian for making me feel so at home in the band. We’ve had an absolute ball making this record and playing shows all over Europe during the past year. I’m sure there’s much more fun to be had! I’d also like to give special thanks to Craig Jackson from Axesrus Guitar Parts for tolerating my ridiculous (and often plain cheeky) demands. The man is a true friend and an absolute diamond!”Adrian: “”Win Lose Or Draw” is our fourth album of the modern era. It will be instantly recognisable as a Salem UK album to our fans, the classic melodic rock element is still there, and of course we have the unmistakable lead vocals of Simon. Francis brings a harder, more modern edge to the music and has certainly dragged our song writing into the modern era, which we have enjoyed very much. So now, alongside the Deep Purple, Rainbow, Whitesnake and Sabbath influences, you might just catch a suggestion of Evanescence, Lacuna Coil and Alter Bridge in there too! We are sure that fans will notice the musicianship too, we have worked our nuts off to make this album the best it can be, so that we can give the knowledgeable heavy metal/heavy rock community a slice of top-quality British rock. No stone has been left unturned in the recording of this album, we are immensely proud of it.”“Win Lose Or Draw” will be released on November 8, 2019, on Dissonance Productions.

Line-Up:

Adrian Jenkinson - Bass (1980-1983, 2010-present)
Simon Saxby - Vocals (1981-1983, 2010-present) - See also: ex-Deep Fix
Francis Gill - Guitars
Dave Megginson - Drums

Tracklist:

01. The Wraith
02. Betrayed
03. Blind
04. Win Lose or Draw
05. Souls of Evermore
06. Circumstances Change
07. Sentinel
08. Victorious
09. Censored
10. Queen Serene

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných