Cats In Space - My Kind Of Christmas (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Jan 2020, 06:18

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock , Classic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

CATS in SPACE- An exciting new original rock band bringing you some stunning new songs that will transport you back to the days of 70s Classic Rock with a sprinkling of AOR PowerPop- Not too dissimilar to the legendary sounds of ELO, Queen, John Miles, Supertramp and even Jellyfish...Think of Big guitars, soaring multi tracked harmonies, Mini Moogs, clavinets, thundering basses and grandoise Piano's.. Purrrr-fect!PAUL MANZI- Lead vocalist and guitar..has played with 'The Sweet', 'Arena', 'Oliver Wakeman Band'...GREG HART, Guitarist songwriter and founder of the 'Cats'!..has played with 'Moritz', 'Asia', Mike Oldfield', 'Janey Bombshell'...DEAN HOWARD, Guitarist who has travelled the world with mega bands such as 'T'Pau', 'Ian Gillan', 'Airrace', 'Toby Jepson' & 'Bad Company'..JEFF BROWN, Bass player and lead vocalist for 15 years with legendary band 'THE SWEET', & formerly of 'Statetrooper'...STEEVI BACON, Drummer from top UK T.Rex show 'Too Rex', and drummer from 'Robin Trower Band' & worked with 'QUEEN' producer David Richards in the 'Heaven & Earth' band..ANDY STEWART, musical director of theatre shows and keyboardist from 'Moritz'..Special guests include MICK WILSON (10cc) & MIKE MORAN (Queen.Europe/Heart/Survivor)

Album:

For the recent Christmas season CATS IN SPACE released this physical CD only titled “My Kind Of Christmas”. This is one of those classic kitchen sink productions that was the tradition back in the glory days of the ’70s festive season. All the classic Cats trademark sounds have united, been gift wrapped, and presented in a power packed tune destined to be an evergreen song for years to come.Yes, there are bells, whistles, huge vocals, guitars galore and even a Children’s School choir in this epic mini-masterpiece.Released on 12” picture disc, 7” ‘Satsuma coloured vinyl’, and a double pack 7” vinyl inside a ‘Cat-mas Tin’ containing a whole bunch of goodies, each format contains exclusive new B-Sides too.And this ‘Christmas CD album’ contains all the songs plus a further two exclusive songs for CD only.“My Kind Of Christmas” is the first studio CD by Cats in Space featuring new vocalist Mark Pascall. Recorded throughout the summer of 2019, the album continues the band’s journey through the Classic Rock world.Amongst the eight tracks you will find the newly released version of ‘September Rain’, alongside the new acoustic version of ‘Chasing Diamonds’ as well as five brand new songs, there is also a Kataoke mix of the title track.This is not just an eleventh hour recording done for Xmas. As happens with all Cats albums, there’s a detailed production and attention to detail.

Line-Up:

Mark Pascall – lead vocals, guitar
Greg Hart – guitars, backing vocals
Dean Howard – guitars
Jeff Brown – bas, backing vocals
Andy Stewart – piano, keyboards, synths
Steevi Bacon – drums, percussion

Tracklist:

01. My Kind Of Chrisrmas
02. This Is London
03. Of I Were You
04. Hollywood
05. Chasing Diamonds (Acoustic Mix)
06. September Rain
07. Yesterday‘s News (Audition Tape)
08. My Kind Of Christmas (Karaoke Mix)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných