Miss Crazy - Make America Crazy Again (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 07 Jan 2020, 14:48

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : 80’s Hard Rock , Sleaze Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 136 mb

Bio:

A generation ago, historic rock artists like Alice Cooper, David Bowie, and KISS showed your parents that they were not living in the 50's or 60's anymore. These legacy bands incorporated stunning imagery and stage theatrics to elevate the standards of rock performance worldwide. Many 90's bands like Marylin Manson, Slipknot and AFI continued the tradition in spirit, while blazing their own sonic trails. Now, a generation later, Miss Crazy arrives on Earth to reignite the flame of hard rock while honoring the visual standards set by their forefathers. Expertly produced by Ronnie Borchert, Miss Crazy is bringing the sound of excitement back to jaded music fans around the world. Your parents might compare Miss Crazy to their old favorites like Def Leppard, AC/DC, Kix, or Cinderella. However, kids today won't have anything to compare Miss Crazy to! No other major band today sounds like Miss Crazy! We welcome you to the Miss Crazy family here on MySpace and hope you enjoy the free streams of music. Add us to get updates on all the M!SS Crazy happenings and special downloads of unreleased songs. We welcome your comments and try to respond to as many as possible when we're not on the road or in the studio. Well, actually, we've been known to respond from the road and the studio as well. We just love you guys!

Album:

Californian ’80s inspired hard rockers MISS CRAZY have released their new album “Make America Crazy Again” this Christmas day as a ‘hope’ for true rock n’ roll rule in America again. Avoiding trends and modern rock radio current boredom, all songs on “Make America Crazy Again” bring back the fun rock music shouldn’t have lost.Kiss, Cinderella, part Ratt, some early Enuff Z’Nuff. Kix, Helix are the core influences on “Make America Crazy Again”, and entertaining 12-track platter from start to finish.In a true Eighties fashion, little instrumental intro ‘Six’ creates the atmosphere for the rocking fun ‘My Disgrace’, some kind of a mix between The Sweet’s classic ‘Action’ and 1987 Poison.‘Work It Out’ is groovier, driven by chugging guitars riffs akin Motley, while the guys try something different with the darker ‘Can’t Be Without You’.There’s a slightly Alice Cooper inspiration on ‘My Heart Aches’, and while ‘You Turn Me On’ sounds more 2000’s, the early Nineties are over it.Some on-acid like hard rock appears on “Lay Me Down’, the ‘His Love’ is a straight out hard rocker where Kix meets Bulletboys, and even there’s some Ozzy / Jake E Lee era on closer ‘The Light’.Whilst always ’80s / early 90s inspired, Miss Crazy do not stick it to an uniform sound / style all over the album.While you may think the result is too much, this actually works better preventing being repetitive and sounding all the same. That’s the advantage to manage yourself; Miss Crazy control everything about their music.

Line Up:

Marcus Allen Christopher: lead vocals, guitar
Eric Morrison: guitar, vocals, bass
Jeff Jones: guitar, vocals
Tom Frost: drums

Tracklist:

01. Six
02. My Disgrace
03. Work It Out
04. Can't Be Without You
05. Let Me Out
06. My Heart Aches
07. You Turn Me On
08. Lies
09. Lay Me Down
10. His Love
11. M.A.C.A
12. The Light

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 8 neregistrovaných