Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Heavy Metal , Rock'N'Roll , Stoner Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

It´s an impressive CV the band has achieved since their first release in 2001: Seven albums, a huge hit with "Double Nature", sold-out tours in Scandinavia, opening- and headline tours with Motörhead, Kizz, Rose Tattoo and Volbeat in Europe, four Swedish Grammy Nominations whereof two Grammy Awards for Best Metal Album for Latest Version Of The Truth 2008 and Mustasch 2010, and the following studio album "Sounds Like Hell, Looks Like Heaven" 2012 reached gold status in Sweden in just two weeks. After all this, the band reached a turning point. Full speed ahead focusing on the band or nothing at all. No half-hearted solutions, no compromises. All or nothing.- That’s the way I work as a person, Ralf explains over a cup of coffee a Tuesday morning in Stockholm. Drunk or sober, angry or happy, all or nothing. There are no in-betweens in my world.The band now celebrates it´s 14 anniversary with Ralf and Stam as the sole original members. In 2008 David Johannesson (ex. Sparzanza) came aboard, and after that Jejo Percović (ex. Candlemass, Infinite Mass) joined the band in 2012.The song-writing for Mustasch has been unusually painless, which Ralf credits the new members and the new band-order. Today everyone is free to write as they find best, follow their instincts and above all: focus on the best possible songs.- Earlier, I wrote a little bit every day. These days I have to gather the ideas and write in more concentrated sessions. They´re not as frequent, but on the other hand there’s more material to pick from. The lyrics are the same as always: anger and frustration - desolation.- I’ve got my roots in folk-music, Ralf explains. My first instrument was the accordion and I’ve been to quite a few accordion-music sessions. As my parents do a lot of folk-dancing, it was at these sessions I spent my summers. A few years ago, when the whole band shared an apartment in Gothenburg, we always played Jan Johansson and (swedish crooner) Evert Taube at our after-partys. It was the best way to come down after a night of partying. I don’t think I’ll be mixing in more folk-music with Mustasch, however. There are others who do that a lot better than us.All or nothing. Nothing else will do. Mustasch is the evidence of that.

Album:

Mustasch are back with their new album, Killing it for Life. The album starts off with a gritty musical intro that opens the first track, Where Angels Fear to Tread, that sets the expectations for the album. The track is heavy on bass and packs a punch which is something I enjoy.After the opening track the album unleashes a track that has a bit of a musical Judas Priest vibe but done in classic Mustasch style. The lyrics entice listeners with their party theme.The album has a bit of a melancholy feel when you get to, Before A Grave. It’s dark, ambient and almost feels as though it was heavily influenced by Pink Floyd. That also carries through to the track, Freddie Mercury.As the remainder of the album unfolded, there was a mix of dark tracks with even darker lyrics. I couldn’t decide if this album was supposed to be Mustasch putting their middle finger up to the world or just letting out day to day disappointment. Whichever direction the writing came from, listeners will definitely feel the delivery.Overall the tempo on the full album was a but subdued to what I am used to hearing from this band. I did feel one of the stand out tracks for me personally was, What is Wrong. The riffage in this track, very tasty and felt a lot like Pretty Maids hard rocking sound.In summary: this is another good release from Mustasch that delivers an enjoyable musical experience for listeners, but I felt like I could not fully connect to this album. It has many different musical styles that left me felling like the album failed to come together as one. Would it stop me from grabbing this album? No, I’d still grab it. It’s full of all the things that these guys are known for, just a little more tame than expected.

Line Up:

Mats Stam Johansson Bass (1998-present)
Ralf Gyllenhammar Guitars (rhythm), Vocals (1998-present) - See also: ex-B-Thong, Drömriket
David Johannesson Guitars (lead) (2008-present) - See also: ex-Sparzanza
Robban Back - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Where Angels Fear To Tread (Album Version)
02. Ransacker
03. Before A Grave
04. Freddie Mercury
05. Go To Hell
06. Blood In Blood Out
07. What Is Wrong
08. Garlic And Shots

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných