Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 138 mb

Bio:

A Traditional Heavy Metal band from Surrey, B.C. Canada bringing back the classic sounds of 70s and 80s Metal. Inspired by groups such as Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Blind Guardian, The Scorpions,and Rush. This group was formed in 2011 by Chris Osterman, along with Amanda Osterman and Leighton Holmes. Chris brings star power and is an exhilarating guitarist with a wide vocal range that leaves audiences wanting more. Amanda (Chris' sister) has been classically trained, laying the refined beat that sets the dynamic foundation for the group. Bass guitarist Leighton Holmes brings poetically dark lyrics and classic finger style playing that adds to the tight rhythm section. In the fall of 2011 Kenny Kroecher joined the group adding the excitement of duel lead guitars and intricate guitar rhythms that compliment Chris' guitar style. Their debut album 'Curse Of The Voodoo Queen' was released December 14, 2011. Shortly after the release IK was featured on National TV for Canada's Got Talent. Iron Kingdom quickly went back into the studio to record their 2nd full length album titled 'Gates of Eternity' which was released on April 26th 2013. Since then Iron Kingdom has toured through Canada, Western USA and Europe (Including a performance at the Iconic KEEP IT TRUE XVII in Germany) and is now preparing to release not one but two new albums, 'Ride For Glory' their 3rd studio release as well as 'Unleashed At The Kraken (Live In Seattle)' a Live album only available on Vinyl, these two new releases will be available July 30th / 2015. IRON KINGDOM has electrifying stage presence, intricate musical melodies, and the ability to bring back the classic sounds of Traditional Heavy Metal."Do you sometimes wish 1988 was still around! Well 1988 visited me Friday night in the form of a 'new' band, IRON KINGDOM, just real young guys and a beautiful CHICK on drums... They are a TOTAL MUST SEE. You can thank me now. Their live performance made me smile the whole time." -Aimee Stanley

Album:

My last turn with Canada's Iron Kingdom came with 2013's Gates Of Eternity, an album born out of tragedy. Founding members, brother and sister, Chris and Amanda Osterman lost their grandmother in a brutal murder. Many songs within the album were written as a catharsis for their pain. 2015 brought us Ride For Glory, a recording that never crossed my desk. But in that same year, while on tour, Iron Kingdom had a vehicular accident, totalling their van and trailer. No one was seriously injured, and the band missed only one show. Now Iron Kingdom returns with their fourth long player, On The Hunt, featuring two new players: drummer Joey Paul and second guitarist Megan Merrick, who is Chris' girlfriend. (We'll see how that works out.) With On The Hunt, you can expect Iron Kingdom's traditional heavy metal. They make know apologies for invoking legends like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, et al, for metal inspiration. Not dismissing the excellent rhythm section, but with the twin guitar attack of Osterman and Merrick, you'll find all the songs within On The Hunt quite guitar-forward. Twin guitar harmony abounds and guitar solos fly like so many bottle rockets in each song. Doubling as the vocalist, Osterman delivers his sharp, sometimes screamo, metal style. Additionally, you'll find the tempo of most songs borrows from the quickness of speed metal, ergo the twist between heavy and power metal. Essentially, with this album, Iron Kingdom remains true to their metal style. And there's much to be said for practical consistency.As for the songs, I was partial to White Wolf, Road Warriors, and Sign Of The Gods with its strong bass line. Driftin' Through Time kind of reminded me of twist between space metal and Seventies proto-metal. An exception to the speed and power of their heavy metal comes with dialed back metal ballad, The Dream. If all these things sound good to you, or you're simply a fan of the band, you will enjoy Iron Kingdom's On The Hunt. Recommended.

Line Up:

Chris Osterman - Guitars (lead), Vocals (lead) (2011-present)
Leighton Holmes - Bass, Vocals (backing) (2011-present)
Megan Merrick - Guitars (2019-present)
Joey Paul - Drums (2015-present) - See also: ex-Abyssion, ex-Foreign Influence

Tracklist:

01. White Wolf
02. Driftin' Through Time
03. Sign of the Gods
04. Keep It Steel
05. Raze and Ruin
06. Road Warriors
07. Invaders
08. Paragon
09. The Dream

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných