Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Glam Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 103 mb

Bio:

Crashdïet (often stylized as CRASHDÏET) are a Swedish glam metal band from Stockholm. They have released four albums: 2005's Rest in Sleaze, 2007's The Unattractive Revolution, 2010s Generation Wild and 2013's The Savage Playground...The band was originally formed in 2000. Taking influence from Kiss, Mötley Crüe, Skid Row, Guns N' Roses, and Hanoi Rocks, Crashdïet built up a cult following with the release of their first demos, several of which were released on their official website via download.In 2002, the band split up, and vocalist Dave Lepard reformed the band with members from the current lineup,while the old members went to play in Repugnant and SubVision. In 2003 Crashdiet released their first self-titled EP, though only 500 copies were pressed. In 2004 they got signed to Universal Records after people in the staff saw the band drinking outside a liquor store and was impressed by their Rock n' Roll image

Album:

"Rust" is the first studio album in six years and the follow-up to the 2013 effort "The Savage Playground". It also signifies the first album to feature the band's newest member, vocalist Gabriel Keyes, who joined the band in 2017. "Rust" was produced by Martin Sweet (apart from two tracks produced by Eric Bazilian and Chris Laney) and mixed by Chris Laney, who previously worked with the band on their 2005 critically acclaimed debut, "Rest In Sleaze".Despite initially forming in 2000 and developing a cult following in their native Sweden, it was the reformed Crashdïet of 2002 onwards that have achieved global success. Constructed by the tragic vocalist Dave Lepard, Rest In Sleaze (2005) gained universal attention but 2006 saw the sad loss of Lepard. The legacy continued with the support of the Lepard family and the addition of H. Olliver Twisted (Reckless Love) in 2007. 2009 saw Simon Cruz fill the shoes of Twisted for the release of 2010’s Generation Wild and The Savage Playground (2013). December 2017 saw Crashdïet announce a new single, We Are The Legion with the astonishing Gabriel Keyes as the latest lead singer, the single Reptile was released over a year later and now, finally, Rust! A full length album with a further nine tracks, believe me when I say this has been worth waiting for.The album was produced by founder member/guitarist Martin Sweet (apart from two tracks produced by Eric Bazilian and Chris Laney) and mixed by Chris Laney, who previously worked with the group on their critically acclaimed 2005 debut, ‘Rest In Sleaze’.Commencing with the title track, Rust with its groovy bass-slapping and hints of Dr. Feelgood before going full rock camembert with Bon Jovi, Led Zeppelin, WASP and Skid Row smatterings. It made me laugh out loud, with joy. It’s a great track, perhaps leaning a little into Steel Panther territory, but that I can live with. As an album opener it sets the tone fantastically, for a long term fan that had not heard the previous single releases- this could be a head scratcher. But persevere!Into The Wild is punchier, but lacking the cheeky nods of the previous track thankfully. As such, kick back and delight in an album that could have easily dropped in the late 80’s. Rhythmical, tight and upbeat with an unique and unexpected bridge. It’s a damn good track.Idiots was released three months ago and the video is ‘a tribute to the best movies ever made, according to the band’s cinematic opinion’. A true homage to metal, rather than a parody. It truly has to be seen.With more than a few passing nods to the Penelope Spheeris’ directed The Decline of Western Civilisation Part II: The Metal Years (Chris Holmes W.A.S.P in the pool/ Ozzy in the kitchen), Wayne’s World and Spinal Tap moments (which Spheeris turned down). There’s reference to the Judas Priest: Heavy Metal parking Lot and even some classic G’n R posturing. It’s a great, harder edged sleazy track, leaning more towards old school LA Guns (melodically and in structure, not lyrically) with a powerful breakdown at the end. Let me know what classic scenes I missed!Gently we are led In The Maze a rousing ballad which demonstrates a greater maturity and the depth of Keyes vocals. We Are The Legion was the first single released, almost two years ago (which is an impressive lead time!) and it’s a crunchy, punk tinged, early Skid Row styled stomper of a track. We are the religion of our time, so let us stand our ground.Crazy is a high octane party tune, while Parasite increases the aggression in a track that oozes vintage 80’s metal nostalgia with crisp modern production. Waiting For Your Love drops the pace and increases the melancholia for a synth led and very European track which is a phenomenal showcase for the vocals of Keyes. The poignancy is somewhat lost by the sci-fi/ spacey effects which in my opinion elevates the track.Reptile hits with a Motorhead style entrance and a rousing chorus, bass driven and euphoric. I cannot wait to see how this transposes live as it undulates and lures beyond comfort. Stop Weirding Me Out, despite a title that grated with me a little (I guess it has been said to me a lot) is actually a blinding slab of zealous positivity concerning the end of a relationship. Empowering and epic fun. The album closes with the gentle, but crushing intensity of Filth & Flowers which channels more NWOBHM vibes. Melodic, inherently catchy, with its inbuilt nods to familiar classics without outright plagiarising. It’s far cleverer than the sum of its parts, Crashdïet have delivered an album that rises above the turmoil and despondency of these current times. While we live and breathe, we can still party, right? Rust is not reinventing the wheel, but it has certainly greased the motor of sleaze. Let’s get this train a-rollin, all aboard? I’ll meet you at the station..

Line Up:

Gabriel Keyes – lead vocals
Martin Sweet – guitar, backing vocals
Peter London – bass, backing vocals
Eric Young – drums, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Rust
02. Into The Wild
03. Idiots
04. In The Maze
05. We Are The Legion
06. Crazy
07. Parasite
08. Waiting For Your Love
09. Reptile
10. Stop Weirding Me Out
11. Filth & Flowers

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných