BlackRain - Dying Breed (Digipak Edition) (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Sep 2019, 13:49

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 106 mb

Bio:

Formed in 2006 in the French Alps and BlackRain have three self-produced albums under their belts, countless concerts in France, Europe and even. In the fast-changing but predictable musical industry today Columbia / Sony signs a French rock act.To be able to reach this point BlackRain, then featuring three original members Swan, MatH, Max 2 and Frank F., worked unbelievably hard, deciding to relocate to Paris where they were able to dedicate themselves full time to music and to work closer to Dany T. their manager. They met great bands like Europe, Papa Roach, Alice Cooper, Scorpions and Steel Panther with whom they played; and last but not least American producer Jack Douglas, known for his work with Aerosmith, Cheap Trick, Alice Cooper, The New York Dolls and even John Lennon… a true music "legend" who provided all of his good old fashioned experience to the making of "It Begins". "Some friends of mine laughed when I said to them I was going to Paris to work with a French rock band... Well, they are going to be surprised!!! "– so said Jack as he landed in the French capital in August 2012, arriving hot foot from completing the latest recording with Aerosmith. This new album, recorded in Paris during late Summer 2012 is the result of many months of collaboration between BlackRain team and Jack. He really applied his magic touch to the whole process. And to complete the circle it’s Warren Huart, Aerosmith’s sound engineer who, along with Jack, mixed these new BlackRain songs at Swing House Studios in Los Angeles, a place where the Toxic Twins so often worked.With straight ahead, catchy rockers like "Blast Me Up" (the first single and video clip), "Death By Stereo", "Bad Love", and the sharp edged "Dancing with Fire", BlackRain reminds us that this gang has grown up with the sounds of WASP, Guns N ' Roses, Skid Row, Ratt and Mötley Crüe. Other tracks suggest different influences, equally interesting: "Young Blood", a mesmerizing mid-tempo groover, "Cryin' Tonight", an almost perfect pop pleasure or "Wild Wild, Wild" with its anthemic chorus and hook. It’s clear that with these songs, all written by the main composer Swan, you have the kind of artist who’s not just satisfied with living with the influences of the present or the past. The gorgeous ballad "Nobody But You" and “Re-Evolution - New Generation", undoubtedly the most ambitious and most surprising moment of the entire album, prove beyond doubt that BlackRain can never be labeled as “followers”.This artistic "risk taking" shows the wish and the ability of BlackRain to create new events. One may not be surprised when they took part in the TV show "France's got talent", where the band played three of their new songs in front of millions of TV viewers. They ended at the fourth rank at the final, a "score" nobody would have imagines at the beginning of this adventure.The kind of surprise the long way of rock'n'roll can offer to the most reckless guys.

Album:

“Dying Breed” is the sixth album from French band Blackrain, and really is an album of two parts for me. The first five songs are sleazy rock that, although it lacks that Scandinavian feel it can still give it a run for its money, no doubt in part down to Swedish producer Chris Laney. That sleazy sound does give way to a more Euro rock feel later on though.There is a consistency throughout the album as the band do not let up on catchy hooks, big choruses, and it has to be said, track after track of excellent guitar work from Max 2. Tracks “Dying Breed”, “Hellfire” and “Blast Me Up” are all good examples of this, with “Hellfire” reminding me a bit of Ratt. “We Are The Mayhem” has a feeling of Ratt meets early Bon Jovi, whilst Swan Hellions vocals are reminiscent of W.A.S.P. mainman Blackie Lawless here and there.“All Angels Have Gone” is the albums ballad, complete with added synth, while at the other end of the scale the heaviest moments on “Dying Breed” come courtesy of “Public Enemy”. “Rock Radio” is a track that some people will write off as a bit cheesy and Euro pop/rock like, others will love the hands in the air Meatloafness of it all, and the album closes out with the big chorus Euro Rock of “A Call From The Inside”.Blackrain certainly won’t lose any of their fan base with this latest effort, in fact, I would have money on Planet Rock and the likes playing more than one of the tracks off the album over the next few months.

Line Up:

Swan - vocals / guitar
Max 2 - lead guitar
Matthieu de la Roche - bass
Frank F - drums

Tracklist:

01. Dying Breed
02. Hellfire
03. Blast Me Up
04. Nobody Can Change
05. Like Me
06. All Angels Have Gone
07. We Are The Mayhem
08. Rock Radio
09. Public Enemy
10. A Call From The Inside
11. Jenny Jen
12. Ca Plane Pour Moi

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných