Sascha Paeth's Masters Of Ceremony - Signs Of Wings (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 09 Sep 2019, 13:08

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 156 mb

Bio:

After four or five years of having nice and ambitious talks about a possible collaboration with Frontiers Records, we are now happy to announce the birth of “Sascha Paeth’s Masters Of Ceremony” and therefore my very first metal-solo album.I am looking forward to share the progress of the production and to reveal the band members over the next months.

Album:

After four or five years of discussions about a possible collaboration with Frontiers, renowned German producer, guitarist and songwriter Sascha Paeth agreed to join forces with the Italian label and launch his new band, Sascha Paeth's Masters Of Ceremony. The band's debut album, "Signs Of Wings", will be released on September 13, 2019.Sascha says: “Finally I am putting my energy into a metal project of my own. It is the sum of my experiences over the years and a bit of a revival of what I was doing in the past.”“Signs of Wings” is much more than a solo album. Sascha put together a great group of musicians, including Felix Bohnke (Avantasia) on drums, André Neygenfind (Avantasia) on bass, Corvin Bahn on keyboards and the awesome American singer Adrienne Cowan (Seven Spires). Offering a wide range of styles within the metal spectrum, from aggressive and straightforward metal songs to more melodic and symphonic tracks, this record has a bit of everything and is certainly going to strike fans of Sascha's as one of the most inventive, complete and exciting releases in the metal genre in 2019.As a 15 year old teenager, you might have found Paeth playing a more bluesy style, or Van Halen-meets-Accept style hard rock, but it wasn’t long before Paeth joined Heaven’s Gate, where the music was harder and heavier. This experience was where he learned to enjoy inspiration from new styles and from new collaborations. It was the start of a long journey through the music business, a journey that is far from over ...To label Sascha Paeth a multi-talented producer, engineer, musician and songwriter might not quite cover his full set of skills and achievements. The Wolfsburg-born German multi-musician has produced countless bands including Avantasia, Kamelot, Rhapsody, Epica and more. Having worked on, produced and engineered over 200 albums since 1988, it’s fair to say he has a reputation for being at the forefront of shaping the European melodic power metal sound!

Line Up:

Sascha Paeth (g)
+
Adrienne Cowan (lv)
Corvin Bahn (k)
André Neygenfind (b)
Felix Bohnke(d)

Tracklist:

01. The Time Has Come
02. Die Just A Little
03. Radar
04. Where Would It Be
05. My Anarchy
06. Wide Awake
07. The Path
08. Sick
09. Weight Of The World
10. Bound In Vertigo
11. Signs Of Wings

Please my link you can´t spread further but don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných