N.M.E - The End Of Innocence (Divebomb Records Edition) (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Aug 2019, 07:29

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Divebomb Records Edition)
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 138 mb

Bio:

N.M.E took shape in Pittsburgh, PA during the mid-’80s, stabilizing a lineup of guitarists Michael Weldon and Brian Keruskin, Chuck Robinson on bass, drummer Dave Snyder, and vocalist Jirus. The group spent a full year honing a catalog of hard-charging heavy metal from mid-1987 through July of 1988, at which time they recorded nine songs at Space Station Studios in Uniontown, PA. Originally intended to be released as a full-length album called The End of Innocence, the professional-sounding effort was only issued in limited quantities on dubbed cassettes with handwritten labels. N.M.E returned to Space Station before the end of the year to lay down two new tracks—”R.I.P.” and “Wicked Child.”All the while, the band was securing a cult following based on a rigorous live performance résumé, opening for the likes of Crimson Glory, Dirty Looks, Dream Theater, Metal Church, Testament, Vio-lence, etc. Lucking into the opportunity to have their material featured in the 1989 horror flick, Heartstopper, N.M.E finally seemed poised for a well-deserved breakout. Instead, lineup changes began to creep in, and the highly productive run of the group’s classic lineup drew to an unceremonious close.Now, some 30 years after the fact, Divebomb Records is proud to at long last grant a proper release to The End of Innocence—the nine-song sessions fully remixed from the original 1988 reels—plus “Vengeance is Mine,” “R.I.P.,” and “Wicked Child.” Mastered by Greg McLaughlin and Chuck Robinson at Shore Studios, the disc finds these underground legends sounding better than ever, and will be housed alongside a detailed booklet including a retrospective interview with Chuck Robinson and Dave Snyder. For the fans, by the fans!

Album:

Pittsburgh, PA’s Heavy Metal scene during the mid-’80s featured N.M.E a Classic Heavy Metal band building their fan base through support gigs for bands such as Dream Theater and Testament and culminated in studio recordings of twelve songs during 1988. Unfortunately, the recordings were unreleased when the band succumbed to lineup changes. Fast forward 30 years. These recordings are finally released as The End of Innocence.The dated production is immediately evident. The sound is honest and sparse allowing a direct connection between listener and musician. Though refreshingly raw and unfiltered, it might alienate listeners more attuned to modern production standards. As a time capsule of late 1980s Metal, the listener hears the influence of The Rods, Wildcat era Tygers Of Pan Tang and The Dark era Metal Church.During “Walk On” the band uses a dual guitar synchronized riff attack similar to Judas Priest to good effect. On “No Way Home”, the main riff is lifted straight out of Metallica’s “For Whom The Bell Tolls”. One would think this riff couldn’t help but yield a good song, but it’s squandered on unfocused lyrics and climaxes with a panicked fade out. “The Chance” builds upon stuttering riffs stitched together with melodic flourishes to a galloping finish akin to Iron Maiden’s “Hallowed Be Thy Name”. “The Well” follows with Ian Anderson inspiration. A flute is tastefully interjected throughout to add melodic nuance to otherwise plodding riff combinations. Over the second half of the album, the highlights thin out. “Sweet Little Sister” has a Metallica “Hit The Lights” Thrash Metal signature representative of its time and “Wicked Child” displays experimentation with higher complexity song writing.N.M.E may be a band long gone from the scene, but their album still holds its own among its peers from the era. Classic Heavy Metal fans will find this an enjoyable audio throwback.

Line Up:

Chuck Robinson - Bass (1986-1989), Guitars (1990-1993) - See also: ex-This Tortured Soul, ex-Blackfinger, ex-The Skull, ex-Trouble, ex-Dark Carnival, ex-Wagner
Dave Snyder - Drums (1987-1993) - See also: Blackfinger, ex-Dofka, ex-Trouble, ex-This Tortured Soul
Michael Weldon – guitar
Brian Keruskin – guitar
Jirus – vocals

Tracklist:

01. Vengeance Is Mine
02. Walk On
03. No Way Home
04. The Chance
05. The Well
06. Trial By Fire
07. M.I.A.
08. Red Light Night
09. Sweet Little Sister
10. Eat Me Alive
11. R.I.P. (Demo)
12. Wicked Child (Demo)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 2 neregistrovaní