Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Symphonic Metal , Neo-Classical
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 131 mb

Bio:

Tarja Turunen is a Finnish lyric soprano singer, songwriter and composer. She is best known as the original member and the former lead vocalist of Finnish operatic/symphonic power metal band Nightwish, founded by herself, Tuomas Holopainen and Emppu Vuorinen in 1996. She was dismissed from the band after nine years, on October 22, 2005, through an open letter written by Holopainen, that was signed by the other members of Nightwish too. Turunen responded through another open letter, which was posted on her website in both Finnish and English.The journey has just begun...

Album:

As the saying goes: not all that glitters is gold. But then again, not all that is gold necessarily glitters. It was this idea that struck Finnish singer Tarja Turunen as she began work on her seventh solo album, “In The Raw”. “Gold - we think - is something polished and perfect, sophisticated, a luxury, but in its natural state, it’s a raw element”, explains Tarja. Just like the music on her upcoming album: a combination of sophisticated and refined orchestration, choir and her classically trained voice with a raw, dark heavy musical core. Simply put, “In The Raw” is a gold-plated work of wonder. Three years on from her last album, 2016’s “The Shadow Self”, “In The Raw” finds Tarja and her beautiful voice sounding, as ever, truly stunning. Working with many of the same musicians and production team as before, the intention was to bring out the idea of rawness to match the feelings Tarja was having from the very beginning of the process. The album finds Tarja going to raw, personal places in her lyrics. Opening herself up more than ever before, she says she was left feeling naked by her honesty, but also pleased at where she had gone with her words. The first look at the album, the brand-new song “Dead Promises”, is all this and more. Matching the stunning power of Tarja’s voice with a thunderous guitar, the aggression she speaks of is brought to the front, not threatening to shatter something fragile, but reinforcing its power. “I really like how the guitar sounds: in your face”, she says. “If I’m singing powerfully, I need something powerful behind me so that I don’t feel like I am left alone.” Fans will find that the album includes a different version of the song with guest vocals by Björn Strid of Soilwork. The concept of gold and its raw state extends to the album’s artwork. In start, here we find Tarja in St Michael’s Cave, Gibraltar, framed in vivid colour and golden sheen. “In The Raw” will be released on August 30, 2019 on earMUSIC.

Line Up:

Tarja Turunen - Vocals, Piano (2004-present) - See also: Harus, ex-Nightwish
Doug Wimbish - Bass (2007-present) - See also: Living Colour, ex-Miloš Dodo Doležal, ex-Jungle Funk
Alex Scholpp - Guitars, Guitars (acoustic) (2007-present) - See also: Sinner, Tieflader, Farmer Boys, Dacia and the Weapons of Mass Destruction
Christian Kretschmar - Keyboards, Piano, Hammond organ (2009-present)
Max Lilja - Cello (2007-present) - See also: Eilera (live), ex-Apocalyptica, ex-Hevein
Mike Terrana - Drums (2007-present) - See also: Emir Hot, Empire, Mike Terrana, Razorback, Zillion, Roland Grapow, ex-Artension, ex-Hanover Fist, ex-Zillion, Beau Nasty, Hardline, Taboo Voodoo, Terrana, ex-Axel Rudi Pell, ex-Downhell, ex-Kiko Loureiro, ex-Masterplan, ex-Not Fragile, ex-Rage, ex-Savage Circus, ex-Squealer, ex-Tony MacAlpine, ex-Yngwie J. Malmsteen, ex-Gamma Ray (live), ex-Iron Mask (live), ex-Tony Hernando (live), ex-John West, ex-Metalium

Tracklist:

01. Dead Promises with Björn "Speed" Strid
02. Goodbye Stranger with Cristina Scabbia
03. Tears In Rain
04. Railroads
05. You And I
06. The Golden Chamber: Awaken / Loputon yö / Alchemy
07. Spirits Of The Sea
08. Silent Masquerade with Tommy Karevik
09. Serene
10. Shadow Play

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných