Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

Formed in 2007 by singer Tato Deluca, the band ACLLA has a lyrical purpose entirely focused on the conflicts humankind has been facing in the beginning of this new millennium: a world subject to imminent climate change, the growing awareness of people about their responsibility towards the environment and, of course, people's internal conflicts. How to face each day in such a chaotic world? How to worry about nature and feel like part of it if we firstly have to heal our own wounds?To answer these and other questions, Tato Deluca decided to use music to encourage people to discuss these issues and reconnect to Earth. Deluca, with producer Ricardo Nagata's help, gathered a first-class team of musicians: Bruno Ladislau (bass guitar); Denison Fernandes and Chrystian Dozza (guitars); Eloy Casagrande (drums); and Tato Deluca (vocals).In April 2009, ACLLA started recording their debut album “Landscape Revolution”, that clearly shows the mixture of influences of the group. In a heavy style composed by modern tones and elaborate rhythms, “Landscape Revolution” shows passion and respect for nature exposing the alarming situation of the planet. “Do you really think we'll be safe and untouchable as Nature falls?” – asks the lyric of the song “Beyond the Infinite Ocean”.Besides the “attitude change”, the band also brings up matters such as overcoming, persistence and the relation between man and nature through the view of indigenous peoples.All of it comes in a lot of Rock'n'Roll, sometimes heavier, sometimes softer, resulting in a great musical variety.

Album:

Second full-length album.

Line Up:

Tato de Luca - Vocals (2007-present)
Pedro Carvalho - Bass (2013-present) - See also: Kyhary, ex-Scars, ex-Dedo de Urso, ex-Dragon King, ex-Fireblast
Victor Busquets - Drums (2013-present)
Attilio Negri - Guitars (2013-present) - See also: Bruno Sutter, Command6, Detonator e as Musas do Metal
Daniel de Lucca - Guitars (2013-present)

Tracklist:

01. Rock 'n' Roll 'till We Die
02. Jessica
03. Burning for Me
04. Answers
05. I Want You
06. Hold Me
07. Make My Way (Satisfaction)
08. Pieces to You (The Wild Song)
09. Get High
10. Bloody Monday

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní