Mötley Crüe - The Dirt Soundtrack (2019)

hudební novinky 2019 / music news 2019
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Apr 2019, 11:56

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Heavy/Glam Metal, Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 113 mb

Bio:

Mötley Crüe is an American heavy metal band formed in Los Angeles, California, in 1981. The group was founded by bass guitarist Nikki Sixx, and drummer Tommy Lee, who were later joined by lead guitarist Mick Mars and lead singer Vince Neil. Mötley Crüe has been described through the years as the World's Most Notorious Rock Band and one of the world’s best-selling groups of all time, having sold 75 million albums,and 25 million in the U.S.The band members have often been noted for their hedonistic lifestyles and the persona they maintained. All of the original members have had numerous brushes with the law, spent time in prison, suffered from alcoholism, suffered from long addictions to drugs such as cocaine and heroin, had countless escapades with women and are heavily tattooed. Their ninth and most recent studio album, Saints of Los Angeles, was released on June 24, 2008, and was certified Gold in January 2012. Mötley Crüe are working on their tenth studio album, after which they will embark on a farewell tour following its release before retiring.Mötley Crüe was ranked tenth on MTV's list "Top 10 Heavy Metal Bands of All-Time" and ninth on "VH1's All Time Top Ten Metal Bands".

Album:

The world's most notorious rock band MÖTLEY CRÜE has announced the release of "The Dirt Soundtrack" that accompanies the upcoming Netflix film "The Dirt", based on The New York Times best-selling 2001 autobiography by MÖTLEY CRÜE and Neil Strauss. The soundtrack and film are set to release March 22 worldwide."During the filming of our movie we got excited and inspired to write new music," said bassist Nikki Sixx. "Getting back in the studio with Bob Rock just fueled the creative fires for us. To me, the music sounds like classic MÖTLEY. The lyrics were written for the movie and are a reflection of our life."The 18-song soundtrack mastered by Grammy winner Dave Donnelly features a collection of MÖTLEY CRÜE classics that meaningfully underscore significant moments that shape the film. The album includes 14 fan favorites and chart topping tracks such as "Dr. Feelgood" that charted at No. 6 on Billboard's Hot 100 and the anthemic "Girls, Girls, Girls" which reached No. 2 on the Billboard Top 200, among others. Additional hits featured are "Kickstart My Heart", "Same 'Ol Situation (S.O.S.)", "Shout At The Devil" and the iconic ballad "Home Sweet Home" that landed the band mainstream recognition.Exclusive to the film's soundtrack, MÖTLEY CRÜE recorded four new songs featuring the single, "The Dirt (Est. 1981) (feat. Machine Gun Kelly)" with effortless rap verses surrounding signature guitar riffs. The three remaining songs conclude the album with the catchy "Ride With The Devil", "Crash And Burn" and the band's own spin on Madonna's "Like A Virgin"."The Dirt" movie, which was helmed by "Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa" director Jeff Tremaine, was picked up by Netflix after being previously developed at Focus Features and before that at Paramount.Machine Gun Kelly — whose real name is Colson Baker — plays Lee in the movie. "The Dirt" also stars Daniel Webber ("The Punisher") as singer Vince Neil, Douglas Booth as Sixx and Iwan Rheon ("Game Of Thrones") as Mars.The feature is quite dark, with an emphasis on Sixx's heroin addiction and the death of Neil's daughter Skylar from cancer. Addressing the film's long gestation period, Sixx noted: "Anybody can make a shitty rock movie. We don't want to do that. A lot of people don't understand rock music and the rock 'n' roll lifestyle. It's not just sex, drugs and car crashes. Those things happen ... and, in our case, more than usual. But what's at the core of it all is the creativity and the personal relationships between each bandmember. We don't just want to slap together the thrill moments. Any of the great movies, whether it's 'Walk The Line' or 'Ray', they got the music right and the personalities right."Machine Gun Kelly told Billboard that he got his part in the movie after "a six-audition process. The first two, I was auditioning for Nikki Sixx, and then the last four for Tommy Lee, over the course of two and a half years," he said.During an appearance on the February 21 edition of SEX PISTOLS guitarist Steve Jones's radio show, "Jonesy's Jukebox", on the 95.5 KLOS radio station, Sixx said about how "The Dirt (Est. 1981)" came about: "We were in New Orleans. That's where we filmed most of the movie. And we were flying back, and I was flying with Tommy [Lee drums]. We're not a band anymore officially — we don't tour. And I said, 'Let's write some music.' And I didn't think we would ever do anything again together besides this movie — we kind of called it a day. And I had about seven, eight songs I had been working on — not for MÖTLEY CRÜE. I was working with John 5 [ROB ZOMBIE guitarist]. We were just writing music. So I had these ideas. And Tommy said he had a bunch of ideas. And Mick Mars [guitar] had some ideas. And we just started kind of putting them together. And we ended up with nine songs all called 'The Dirt'. And by the time we figured out which ones we loved, we were down to three songs, and this song ended up being the one we chose for the first single. There's also three other songs that are gonna be coming out as well."

Line Up:

Vince Neil - vocals
Mick Mars - guitars, backing vocals
Nikki Sixx - bass, backing vocals
Tommy Lee - drums, piano, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. The Dirt (Est. 1981) [feat. Machine Gun Kelly]
02. Red Hot
03. On With The Show
04. Live Wire
05. Merry-Go-Round
06. Take Me To The Top
07. Piece Of Your Action
08. Shout At The Devil
09. Looks That Kill
10. Too Young To Fall In Love
11. Home Sweet Home
12. Girls, Girls, Girls
13. Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S.)
14. Kickstart My Heart
15. Dr. Feelgood
16. Ride With The Devil
17. Crash and Burn
18. Like a Virgin

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 3 neregistrovaní