Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Glam Sleaze Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

Glam/ Sleaze and 80´s Hardrock from the north of Sweden.Mike Machine was formed in November 2017 in Piteå, Sweden by frontman and songwriter Michael Löfqvist (Cryonic) plus Crazze Crantz and Johnny O'Dee from the new line-up of Cryonic. The band was previously known as the power metal band Cryonic who've released several albums through the years. Mike Machine now is inspired by more 80s rock/glam styles in a modern way and boiled down the band to four members. The band had been working on a couple of new songs which were released as an EP in May 2017. The Swedes have made really good experiences with their live performance and love to kick ass and blow your brain out on stage. Mike Machine also appears on a heavy metal sampler album released in Europe 2017 with the song called "No More". The plan was to release a full album as soon as possible. Mike Machine produced the album "Alive" in Piteå North of Sweden in a village called Sikfors in 2018. The band recorded all songs, mixed and mastered "Alive" in ITG Studio with Tommy Eliasson. Finally, they signed a record deal with AOR Heaven from Germany in November 2018.

Album:

Opening track ‘Fight to Survive’ is one of those songs that feels like you’ve known it forever, and it serves as a great introduction to Mike Machine who were formed in November 2017 in Piteå, Sweden by front man and songwriter Michael Löfqvist from the ashes of Power Metal band Cryonic.Mike Machine has a more 80’s Hard Rock sound, one that the denizens of Sweden are so adept at capturing; and the title track that follows is a little more laid back a nice piece of 80’s sounding rock that continues to ‘float the boat’.There’s a change of pace with ‘Paradise’ – the radio-friendly mid-tempo rocker that has you thinking about bands that mixed the pop and rock effectively like Danger Danger and co. It’s a great song, and a further change of pace follows with ‘It’s My Life’ a song that starts with an acoustic guitar and builds. It’s certainly a serviceable ballad with a epic feel that goes for grandeur rather than a huge hook.Deeper in ‘In Your Dream’ continues to command the attention with some lush gang vocals and Sunset Strip Hair Metal musical posturings. Sure it’s derivative, sure its anachronistic, but it’s good and it’s fun. ‘Fireball’ keeps that Sunset Strip template and ups the Metallic content and sports some nice guitars, whilst ‘On And On’ takes the pace off and has moments that make me think of great under-rated bands like ‘Icon’: it’s probably my pick of the bunch at the moment.The album is rounded out by three of the best: ‘Living On The Road’ (my other contender for best track here) that injects a nice bit of pace, like the sort of things bands like Crazy Lixx are doing so well at the minute; then there’s the rather broody and atmospheric ‘Evil Mind’ that almost melds Power Metal with Hair Metal – ‘Power Hair Metal’ anyone? The album closes with ‘No More’ another of the best a real hard-nosed rocker that hits the spot just right.This is a great listen, initially it might seem a little rough around the edges, which I personally like, but after repeated listens you’ll be wanting more.

Line-Up:

Michael - Leadvocals and compguitar
Crazze - Bas
Mikael - Guitar
Erik - Guitar
Johnny o Dee - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Fight to Survive
02. Alive
03. Paradise
04. It's My Life
05. In Your Dream
06. Fireball
07. On and on
08. Living on the Road
09. Evil Mind
10. No More

+ Video "Alive" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2019 / NEWS 2019"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 7 neregistrovaných